Re: Fatal Error: Cannot read configuration file C:cygwinhomeJason.todo

  • jason.sprague
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006

      > If C:\cygwin\home\Jason is a directory, it should be, the alias should
      > be alias t='todo.sh -d C:\\cygwin\\home\\Jason\\.todo' since .todo
      > would be a file in that directory.
      >
      > --
      > http://lorance.freeshell.org/
      > http://lorancestinson.blogspot.com/
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/lorancestinson/

      Lorance! You rock! Thanks a million! That was it! The darn double
      slash before the period. Looked at it 100 times but it did not click.
      Thanks so much for point it out! I am now up and running! Thanks so
      much.

      Jason
    • Lorance Stinson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006
        On 11/9/06, jason.sprague <jburnellsprague@...> wrote:

        > Lorance! You rock! Thanks a million! That was it! The darn double
        > slash before the period. Looked at it 100 times but it did not click.
        > Thanks so much for point it out! I am now up and running! Thanks so
        > much.
        >
        > Jason

        You are quite welcome. I can't count the number of times I've had bugs
        that plagued me for hours or days that were only a single character
        like that.