Re: [todotxt] Re: Todo.txt Touch iOS

  • Gina Trapani
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 9, 2011
      Todo.txt Touch iOS testers, opt into testing the app using this URL:

      http://tflig.ht/nsf0LW

      Once I approve you for testing, you'll get an email to download
      Todo.txt Touch for iOS onto your device, and you can start testing it.
      Three things:

      1. BACKUP YOUR TODO.TXT FILE BEFORE YOU BEGIN USING THE APP.

      2. Depending on the volume of interest we get, I'm going to approve
      testers on a "do I know you?" basis. If you're already a Todo.txt
      developer and user, ie, I recognize your name from the mailing list
      and on GitHub, I will approve you right away. If I don't recognize
      you, I will wait in order to give active community members preference.
      There's a 100-person limit to how many testers we can have, which
      Apple enforces.

      3. BACKUP YOUR TODO.TXT FILE BEFORE YOU BEGIN USING THE APP.
      Seriously. This app has not been tested thoroughly so treat it as
      alpha software--double back up your todo.txt data before you start
      using it. You're responsible for making sure you don't lose data.

      Syncing to Dropbox, settings, and sorting all work in the iOS version.
      Filtering is not yet implemented. You can send feedback about the app
      in the Settings pane--please do that, or send feedback here on the
      list.

      Thanks to Charles, Jeff, and Shawn for all their help with the app and
      TestFlight,
      Gina

      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 13, 2011
        On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Ricky Hussmann <ricky.hussmann@...> wrote:
        How do we claim issues?

        Just leave a comment on the issue in GitHub saying "I'm working on this", so that when others are browsing the list shopping for something to work on, they can see you're working on it and get in touch with you about it.