Todd is an great instructor and his class is great for all levels

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      If you're looking for a very a good way to build up your abs and core
      muscles, then Pilates is perfect. In Todd's classes, we perform over
      50 exercises an one hour. You will feel it the next day. I highly
      recommend his class and the studio where he teaches is not cold and
      impersonal like some of the larger gyms. Todd teaches several
      variations so that beginners and intermediate Pilates students will
      all feel that their getting the best of themselves. Great music and
      very clear, concise demonstrations and instructions. (Also, a bargin
      for Pilates in Austin!)

      Check in out.