ToddPilates Yahoo Group No Longer Needed

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011

      Hello Pilates Enthusiasts,

      Just letting you know that in a few days we will remove this yahoo group since we have everything you need on our ToddPilates Website  and the ToddPilates Facebook page.

      If you haven't already, be sure to "like" us on Facebook and we'll give you a free class on Wednesdays.  While on our Facebook page, check our new Facebook deal which will earn you a free class when you check in 8 times.

      The schedule, rates, location, and information about our schedule can all be found on our website.

      Best wishes

      Todd Gibbs