Todays Finds 8/17

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 8:20 AM
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Thank You for supporting me and this newsletter by shopping through
      my links :)

      Today's Page of the Day and Free Pieslice
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freegift.htm

      Find The Perfect Gift at Our Shops
      http://computermoneymakers.com/shops.htm

      Places to vote for this newsletter!-Thanks so much
      http://computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST DEALS

      PetFoodDirect
      20% off your order with promotion code PET2776
      Offer ends midnight, August 18, 2003!
      *This coupon is valid for everything in our store, except: gift
      certificates, magazines, and free shipping items
      Hot Find: Happy Cat Starter Kit
      The Happy Cat Starter Kit features 1 Large Hooded Litter Pan Set with
      a ventilated/filtered hood for superior odor control; 1 Clean Step
      Litter Mat to reduce tracking; Two 3.74-lb bags of Fresh Magic
      Litter; Plus a Fresh Magic Litter Scoop, designed specifically for
      pearl-shaped litter
      Regularly $48.99
      Sale $36.49 just $29.20 after code
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000000652368
      lid=41000000000652368">aol</a>

      AVON.com
      Free Shipping on $25+ Code: SIZZLING25 exp. 8-18
      Hot Find: Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus Insect Repellent Spray
      LOWEST PRICE EVER!
      Regularly $12.00 now $4.99 !
      http://tinyurl.com/9l1a

      Bluefly
      Semi-Annual Blue Sale! Up to 90% off! exp. 9-3
      $10 off $100+ Code: JANEGETSGREEDY2 exp. 9-30
      Dress like a star
      Vera Wang fuchsia crepe satin gown with layered hem
      retail value: $2,490.00
      bluefly: $599.00
      sale: $499.99
      you save: 80%
      http://tinyurl.com/5x7u

      SOFTWAREOUTLET
      $20 off $80+ order. Code: BUBBLE exp. 8-25
      20% off up to $100 purchase. Code: TROUBLE exp. 8-25
      Hot Find: Little Tikes 3D Cruiser
      List Price: $39.99
      Outlet Price: $19.99
      You Save: $20.00 (50%)
      Product Code: 3123
      http://tinyurl.com/ka08

      Limoges Jewelry
      Save 15% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code R2L6L. exp 09/02/03
      Hot Find: 14K Mom and Daughter Shareable Pendant
      Original Price $69.99
      Special Price $49.99
      http://tinyurl.com/60q2

      Terry's Village
      Free Shipping on $60+ Code: WT42286 exp. 8-26
      Hot Find: CRASHING WITCH BIRDHOUSE
      Item Number: IN-93/186
      After her crash landing, this clumsy witch is ready to stay awhile at
      the Rest A Bat Motel. Stake this wooden birdhouse in your yard for
      everyone to enjoy.
      was $24.95 Now $9.99
      http://tinyurl.com/63k7

      More new codes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      New Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dippin' Sauce™ Free after rebate
      http://www.hellmanns.com/parent_center.asp

      Free Thread Sample from Flower Thread
      http://www.flowerthread.com/

      Free Sample Of Tabasco® Chipotle Pepper Sauce
      http://www.tabasco.com/info_booth/contests/chipotle_giveaway.cfm
      <a
      href="http://www.tabasco.com/info_booth/contests/chipotle_giveaway.cfm
      ">aol</a>

      Previous Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      More Free Stuff and Trial Offers
      http://liz4.free2try.com/

      Enter Sweepstakes and Contests to win great prizes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/sweepsta.htm

      Today's Great Finds!

      TIGER DIRECT
       CyberPower UPS 650VA/350 Watts (Recertified)$39.99
      CyberPower Battery Back-up Systems not only guard against surges,
      spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities, but also
      protects your computer system and valuable data during a power
      outage. PowerPanel™ Software is included with each model. In the
      event of a power outage, PowerPanel™ Software automatically logs and
      saves all open files then shuts down the computer system in an
      intelligent and orderly manner.
      Includes FREE PowerPanel Software
      http://tinyurl.com/k9sh

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Deals Expiring Today -Last chance for these deals

      hottopic.com
      15% off your order. Code: WARPED15 exp. 8-17
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-3751246

      More expiring deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Today Only Deals

      Bargain Outfitters
      item #BDOD3 - 70456
      Save $180.03
      Don't get bit by bugs or stung by high prices... SAVE BIG!
      Compare at $230.00
      Now $49.97
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209284

      SOFTWAREOUTLET
      3D Home Interiors 2CD-ROM set
      Retail Price: $29.99
      Outlet Price:$9.99
      24 Hour Price: $6.99
      http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/software/t.asp?id=2197
      id=2197">aol</a>

      See all of the Today only Deals here!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Trivia and Reward Program updates

      PCHPoints
      2 up
      http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Luckypoints
      False
      http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Collect Your Daily Piepoints
      http://computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm

      More daily points/trivia
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Sponsor Corner

      My Miracle Baby
      Take $5 off your purchase with code: MIRACLE BABY
      http://www.mymiraclebaby.com/

      When you shop from these sponsors you are helping to support small
      home based businesses in this tough economic time-Thank You
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/cmmssponsors.htm

      More helpful links

      Piehunt
      Win a visit to the PrizePatch !
      Drawings held every Monday at 11pm est!
      Congratulations to our last winner: Sherry!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm

      Purchase entries in the Featured Prize drawing with your piepoints!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piereward.htm

      All your Summer needs at one website!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/summer.htm

      Coupon Codes for Stores #-L
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm">aol</a>

      Coupon Codes for Stores E-L
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dsp2.htm

      Coupon Codes for Stores M-Z
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dsp.htm

      Message Board
      http://www.xsorbit4.com/users2/cmms/index.cgi

      Find new friends when you join Piepoint Rewards-The best bunch of
      people around with the friendliest message board just for members
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
      ">aol</a>

      Please give us a vote or recommend us to a friend!
      Vote Now :
      http://www.fun-lists.com/cgi-bin/g.cgi?355.30.0
      Me!</a>

      Recommend Todays finds newsletter to a friend!
      http://www.cumuli.com/ezines/todays.ezine
      AOL Users Click Here</a>

      Please rate this Ezine at the Cumuli Ezine Finder.
      http://www.cumuli.com/ezines/ra20270.rate
      AOL Users Click Here</a>

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged your mom today?"

      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      r.com

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/
    • bkorte2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17 9:19 AM
        Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com

        To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
        add "bkorte2000"
        (chevelle@...) to your address book.

        If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
        and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
        http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
        link</a>

        Olympics Piepoint Fun Contest
        Collect Medals and Win Prizes and Big Points!
        You could win a DVD player or other great prize!
        Details here
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/olympicfun.htm

        Don't miss Today's Special Medal Opportunities
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm

        Today's Newest Deals

        KBtoys.com
        Free Standard Shipping on Orders of $79 or More exp 8/23
        Spend $50 on All Little Tikes, Get a Free SuperSpiral Sprinkler
        Order a Select bbi-Blue Box Figure, Get an Elite Force Flight Helmet.
        Get Five Select LEGO Knights Figures for the Price of Four
        Spend $50 on All Fisher-Price, Get a Free Little People VHS
        Get a Free Microphone and Two Books with a Select LeapPad Learning
        System
        Spend $15 or More on LEGO Explore, Get a Free Dora Activity Book
        End of Summer Sale
        * Hot Finds:
        Spider-Man Or Ariel Swim Gear
        Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $5.00
        Simple Set Pool Maintenance Kit
        Price: $12.99 Sale Price: $3.25
        Junior Archery Set
        Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $2.50
        12' x 36" Simple Set Pool System
        Price: $99.99 Sale Price: $25.00
        Scooby-Doo Playhouse
        Price: $24.99 Sale Price: $6.25
        http://tinyurl.com/39qz7

        ToysRUS/Amazon
        Get a Free Strawberry Shortcake Filly When You Buy a Grooming Salon
        Stable Playset! promotional code ASTRAWBERYSC exp 8/21
        Get a Free VideoNow Carry Case or Headphones When You Buy a Color
        Player promotional code AVDNWHEDPHCC exp 8/21
        Get a free My Little Pony two-pack when you spend $14.99 or more in
        our My Little Pony Store. At checkout, enter promotional code
        AMYLTLEPNY2P.
        Save $2 on All Spider-Man 2 Action Figures exp 8/21
        Get a Free Select Game When You Buy the Black Game Boy Advance
        exp 8/21
        Buy Two Beyblade Engine Gear Tops, Get a Free Medium Stadium or
        Shooter exp 8/28
        http://tinyurl.com/5yh3

        Ace Hardware.com
        Save 15% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code ACEAMEX. exp 10/31
        $20 off a $100 purchase! Use coupon code AUG20OFF. exp 08/31
        *Hot Finds:
        Ace® 3 Piece Adjustable Wrench Set (2130839A)
        Our Price: $10.49
        Ace Aluminum Level With Torpedo Level (2117968)
        Our Price: $12.49
        Garden Waterworks Decorative Rotating Sprinkler (61685)
        Our Price: $8.99
        http://tinyurl.com/3geh6

        Jockey.com
        Save 25% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code SUMMERSAVE. exp 09/15
        Soft Terry Flip-Flop
        Price - $15.00 sale $6.99
        Texture Knit Robe
        Price - $36.00 sale $24.99
        Smooth Contours® Underwire Bra
        Price - $26.00 sale $19.50
        Basic Exercise Legging
        Price - $21.50 sale $14.99
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-6247034

        Spilsbury.com
        $5 off a $25 purchase! Use coupon code 40505. exp 08/31
        *Hot Finds:
        George Bush Bop Bag
        Was $16.95 NOW $9.88
        Folding Electronic Drums
        $32.95 Sale!$12.88
        Hawaiin Shirt Flag Light Set
        $27.95 Sale! $13.88
        Boys are Stupid Pajama Pants
        $29.95 Sale!$14.88
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-1504578

        Overstock.com
        $1 Shipping on any size order for two days only at Overstock.com!
        (Ends 08/17)
        plus $15 off your order of $200 or more through this link
        *Hot Finds:
        Spongebob Squarepants Goes Prehistoric (DVD)
        List Price: $16.99 Our Price: $9.99
        The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water (DVD)
        List Price: $19.98 Our Price: $7.99
        The Fast and the Furious (DVD)
        List Price: $26.98 Our Price: $7.99
        Wavy Beach Towels 34 x 64 in. (Set of 3)
        List Price: $75.00 Our Price: $19.99
        Prince & New Power Generation - New Power Soul CD
        List Price: $13.98 Our Price: $2.29
        Glass Garden Window Floor Fountain
        List Price: $349.00 Our Price: $109.99
        Shalimar Metal Futon Sofa Bed Frame
        List Price: $229.00 Our Price: $119.00
        Metro Stitches Chamois Sofa with Slipcover
        List Price: $1,500.00 Our Price: $639.99
        http://tinyurl.com/36wtf

        TimeLife.com
        15% off $65 or more code: 9ERD5V Exp. 9/08
        *Hot Finds:
        The Rolling Stone Collection: 25 Years of Essential Rock 1967-1992
        7 CDs $79.99 clearance $39.99
        Cedarmont Kids: 100 Sing-Along-Songs For Kids 3 DVD or vhs plus FREE
        BONUS Sing-Along-Sampler Music CD
        Barbie Princess Pack Computer Games 3 CD-ROMS $29.99
        http://tinyurl.com/3zpqg

        Sports"R"Us
        Just in time for going back to school, get free shipping on select
        apparel and footwear, scooters, and equipment for all your favorite
        school sports, including soccer, hockey, football, and lacrosse
        NFL Equipment Bully Football Linebacker Gloves (Grey)
        $39.99 Sale: $19.97
        Nokona Tomahawk Youth Football Shoulder Pads
        $69.99 Sale: $49.99
        adidas USYS Glider Youth Soccer Ball (White/Blue/Red)
        $14.99 Sale: $11.99
        http://tinyurl.com/4cmf3

        More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

        Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
        about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
        the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

        Message Board
        Lots of new freebies, piepoint chat, games, and fun chat daily !
        http://www.xsorbit4.com/users2/cmms/index.cgi

        Today's Five and Dime
        2 great items for under $5 and $10 shipped

        Blair.com
        Christmas Sweatshirt
        Item # 17401
        was $16.99 clearance $4.99 ships free w/code QD1
        'Tis the season to be jolly, and these delightful sweatshirts are
        perfect for the occasion
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-10296664

        Circuit City
        Terminator® 3: Rise of the Machines™ (Xbox™)
        regular price $19.99 you pay $9.96 ships free
        (do a search on Terminator in the games section)
        http://tinyurl.com/tgq2

        Hey readers I would like to know if you would find a page on my
        website with more Five and Dime Finds helpful? It would be similar to
        the Great Finds page but include only items that ship for under $5
        and $10-just reply to this newsletter and let me know if you can :)
        Thanks!

        Today's Sale Corner

        Buy.com & CNET's One Day Remaining Sale
        On Tuesday, August 17th! 1 Day Remaining on
        Exclusive Price Drops, Rebates and
        Free Shipping Offers! Act Now!
        Norton Internet Security 2004 Professional Edition - 10098834
        Our Price: $81.99 Price After Rebate(s): $21.99
        Netgear 108 Mbps Wireless Firewall Router and PC Card Kit
        Our Price: $104.99 Price After Rebate(s): $69.99
        Go Video R6540 DVD Recorder with Progressive Scan Playback
        Our Price: $189.99 You Save: $209.96
        Best of Friends (Season 1)
        Our Price: $4.99 You Save: $4.98
        http://tinyurl.com/2jfoh

        More Sales
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

        Today's Great Finds

        Amazon
        Calphalon Commercial Nonstick 3-Quart Saute Pan with Lid
        List Price: $161.99 Price: $27.97 ships free
        Calphalon nonstick pans are made for the low-fat cook looking for
        kitchenware built to last a lifetime. This straight-sided, 10-inch-
        diameter, 3-quart sauté pan, with its heavy-gauge aluminum bottom and
        sides, heats evenly and won't warp under the higher heat needed for
        pan-frying.
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004SY6S/mandalayenterpri
        <a
        href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004SY6S/mandalayenterp
        ri">aol</a>

        Staples
        Midland 2-Way Radio
        Free charger with purchase exp 8/21
        Reg. Price $89.98 Less Instant Savings $29.99 Your Final Cost $59.99
        ships free
        http://tinyurl.com/46mwo

        Amazon
        Strathwood Adirondack Set
        List Price: $149.00 Price: $50.00 ships free
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00018HSLU/mandalayenterpri
        <a
        href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00018HSLU/mandalayenterp
        ri">aol</a>

        More Great Finds
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

        Todays Sponsors Corner
        helpful hints, tips, specials and advice from our sponsors-special
        200 piepts per $ spent today at the sponsors website mention sponsor
        corner when you submit your points.

        Keep Me In Stitches
        10% off all magnets, plus FREE shipping
        10% off almost all bookmarks (excluding horse/rider, eagle and
        wizards), plus FREE shipping
        10% off all breadcloths, NO free shipping (shipping is $3.85 Priority
        Post)
        http://www.keepmeinstitches.net/

        Contest Sponsor
        Place an order with Keep Me In Stitches and earn;
        3 Gold medal with each purchase of $50 or more
        3 Silver medal with each purchase of $20 or more
        3 Bronze medal with each purchase of $5 or more

        Submit your purchases here and include the word Olympics in the
        comments section
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

        If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
        Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
        <a
        href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>

        Today Only Deals

        KBtoys.com
        Masters of the Universe: Castle Grayskull Playset
        Regular Price: $39.99 Today Only: $19.99!
        http://tinyurl.com/39qz7

        More 1 day only deals
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

        Last Chance for these Deals,freebies,contests and coupons expiring
        today and tomorrow

        BOSCOVS
        Home Store Bonus Discount Sale exp 08/17
        Decorate Today
        $20 off $150, $40 off $300 or $100 off $1000+ order and Free Shipping.
        Overstock.com $1 Shipping
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm
        mmlink</a>

        Links to help you make the most of your shopping!

        Stores who offer Free or Reduced Shipping
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm

        Get a free gift with purchase from these websites
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freegift.htm

        Online Coupon codes
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
        link</a>

        TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

        Free 3-Day Supply of Alpha Beta Face Peel
        http://www.mdskincare.com/promoPage.cfm
        <A HREF="http://www.mdskincare.com/promoPage.cfm">AOL</A>

        Free Cereal and Snack Cracker Samples (US & Canada)
        http://www.nuworldfamily.com/content/survey/

        More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

        More Freebie Finds
        http://liz4.free2try.com/

        Places to show your support for this newsletter

        ***PLACES TO VOTE, these are the places I am currently listed and
        would appreciate a vote at. You can vote daily if you REALLY like
        me :)

        Please click here daily to vote for our website/newsletter at TOP50
        http://click.top50.to/in?ID=60000

        Sopranos (currently #85)I'd really like to get higher :(
        http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6446.html

        This space for rent! :)
        Just $5
        If you are interested in placing an ad in this newsletter, reply to
        this newsletter or email me at chevelle@... for information

        Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
        cherry slice code dilp5

        You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/littlegirl.htm
        </a>

        Plus
        Make a purchase from a link on the page of the day and earn 200
        points per $ spent and
        2 Gold medal with each purchase of $50 or more
        2 Silver medal with each purchase of $20 or more
        2 Bronze medal with each purchase of $5 or more

        Turns in your slices for a full pie and win points for prizes!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
        </a>

        Money Maker Updates

        Todays trivia answers

        PCHPoints
        Ralph Nader
        http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
        ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

        Luckypoints
        California
        http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
        ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

        Memolink
        Dept
        http://www.memolink.com/

        Creationrewards
        friendship
        http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

        SearchCactus.com
        Casino
        Elvis
        Las Vegas Weddings
        Make Money
        Projector
        Writing
        Please use referrer ID: 500
        http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

        Milesource
        STRONGER
        FREEDOM
        KATHMANDU
        DIDDY
        GREECE AND TROY
        KIM CLIJSTERS
        http://www.milesource.com/

        Remember to get your daily reward points!!
        These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
        points you can get daily.
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

        Don't forget your rewards!
        Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent whenever you make a purchase
        through a link in this newsletter! Plus
        Make a purchase from the Today's Finds Newsletter or thru any
        shopping link on the CMMS Website and earn the following;
        1 Gold medal with each purchase of $50 or more
        1 Silver medal with each purchase of $20 or more
        1 Bronze medal with each purchase of $5 or more
        For the Olympic Fun Contest!
        Submit your purchases here and include the word Olympics and
        newsletter in the comments section
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

        what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
        awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
        points and no money needed!!!!
        http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
        action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

        Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
        free!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

        Want More Freebies and Deals?
        http://tinyurl.com/kyht