todays finds 12/2

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Now there are 3 ways to read the Today's Finds Newsletter-so many
      different subscribers with different needs so choose the one that
      will work best for you :)
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/subscribe.htm

      Just 23 days until Christmas!
      Find the perfect gift
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/giftsres.htm

      Newest Deals

      Domestications!
      15% off any order code: D2RR0811 exp 12/31
      Great Find: Hand-Pieced England Puff Comforter Set
      Just 89.99 Any Size before coupon!
      Save 50% on the open stock value of the individual comforters, bed
      skirts and shams. Our New England puff comforter combines the cozy
      loft of a comforter with the appeal of a quilt
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/domestic.htm

      Target.com
      $5 off $50 code: TARGETVALUES exp 12/15
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Perfume Emporium
      $15 off two items- code: FB1990
      FREE Holiday Mug with any purchase
      $5 off any order code: KL1966 exp 12/3
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-1903049

      FREE mini-keyboard w/Palm m500! ONLY at the Palm Store.
      FREE Gift wrap w/$99 Palm ZIRE handheld at the Palm Store!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8154246

      joann.com
      FREE Shipping on $20 code: COMFORTAF2 (exp 12-04)
      $10 off $50 code: TAB11291(exp 12-25)
      $25 off $100 code: TAB11292 (exp 12-25)
      $50 off $175 : TAB11293(exp 12-25)
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-1495773

      Buy 2, Get 1 FREE offer on great software for your Palm handheld ONLY
      at the Palm Store!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8314883

      PrimeWine
      $10 off any order of $75! code 75GETS10
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-12616

      123Inkjets.com
      Holiday Promotion
      With orders over $49, you will receive:
      A FREE Make a t-shirt Sample kit (which includes)
      -123inkjets T-shirt to play with
      -½ sheet of T-shirt transfer paper
      -And as always, you will receive FREE Shipping
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-512018

      The First 1,000 at NOON EST on December 2nd receive a FREE Full
      Sized Tube of Benefit's One Hit Wonder Lipstick!
      http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/allure

      FREE Heart Magnet! E-mail Request left side
      http://www.agiftfulheart.com/

      Note: Good freebies disappear very quickly -I will be sending out
      freebie and deal notices in the Dealfind newsletter as soon as I get
      them so you can sign up for those notices if you want to try to avoid
      missing any great deals or freebies!

      Today Only Deals

      Ok you asked for it back so it is...a full page of Today only Deals
      for you to check each day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      KBtoys.com
      Poppin' Shoppin' Walker
      Original Value: $22.99
      Today Only: $14.99!
      Savings: $8.00 (35%)
      $5 off $40 for first time customers with code: TOYHOLIDAY exp 12/15
      Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-7375469

      Home Shopping Network Save
      Terry Lewis Faux Fur Throw and Pillow Set
      Retail Value: $214.00
      HSN Price: $109.85
      S & H: $9.95
      Sale: $89.60
      You Save: $124.40
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hsn.htm

      Bargain Outfitters
      SAVE 50%!
      Whether you put 'em on one leg at a time or two, slide into these
      Guide Gear® Micro-Fleece Lined Twill Pants and experience comfort
      you've never imagined! SAVE BIG!
      Compare at $39.95
      Now $19.97!
      $5 off $50 or more code MSBF117 exp 12/11/02
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209284

      Blair
      220 Hickory Denim Pantset was $49.99 - $55.99
      now $11.99
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209285

      The Book Faerie
      The Turkey Store - A Fresh Approach
      Price: $3.00 s&h fee $2.00
      condition, favorite recipe pages are dog-eared but clean and bright.
      Creative cooking that's lower in fat, sodium and calories. Exciting
      recipes for turkey that make it much more than a roasted bird! 81
      pages.
      Holiday Offer
      Buy three books, get free shipping. mention cmms holiday offer in the
      comments section
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bkspecials.htm

      More helpful links

      Today's Great Finds

      Amazon
      Probuilders FDNY Fire Truck
      List Price: $49.99
      Price: $29.99
      You Save: $20.00 (40%)
      Plus Get a free MEGA BLOKS Air Striker when you purchase this item.
      Promotional code STRKARERPRST is required
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000067PHL/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000067PHL/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      GraveyardMall
      Harry Potter Cookie Jar, Limited Edition (Qudditch)
      Compare At: $45.00
      Our Price: $19.99
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-7201090

      CookBrothers
      WOWOWOW Click on toys to find these and many more great deals!!!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-527838

      HELLO KITTY SNOWCONE MAKER
      Sug. Retail $36.99
      Your Price $14.90

      BARNEY HOLIDAY HUGS GIFT SET
      Sugg. Retail Price $14.99
      Your Price $5.90

      TELEPHONE INTERCOM SET
      Sugg. Retail Price $39.00
      Your Price $7.90

      TALKING DOOR BELL FOR BOYS or GIRLS
      Sugg. Retail Price $7.99
      Your Price $2.90
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-527838

      Find more great deals here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      When you shop from these sponsors you are helping to support small
      home based businesses in this tough economic time-Thank You
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/cmmssponsors.htm

      Ways to help support Piemomma and earn some big points
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/forme.htm

      Today's Free Pieslice
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/wishlist.htm

      Message Board
      http://www.xsorbit4.com/users2/cmms/index.cgi

      Piehunt Featured sponsor and prize
      2 Bottles Moor Mud Bath
      Product Description: Aside from the sheer warmth and comfort of a Spa
      Immersion Moor Mud Bath, the vitamins, minerals and planet extracts
      are absorbed through the skin enabling natural healing, stimulating
      circulation, replenishing lost minerals, flushing toxins, and
      exfoliating dead skin.
      Contributed By SpaTodayLady
      Make a purchase at this featured sponsor and get a free piedoor and 6
      extra entries in the featured prize drawing! Just email me your
      purchase details to get your extra entries!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      ">aol</a>

      Find Holiday deals and resources here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmas_ideas.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmas_ideas.htm">aol</a>

      Resources to help you make the most of your shopping dollars this
      Holiday Season!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmassavings.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmassavings.htm">aol</a>

      Remember to get your daily reward points and trivia answers!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Find new friends when you join Piepoint Rewards-The best bunch of
      people around with the friendliest message board just for members
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
      ">aol</a>

      Kids! Join Junior Pie Points
      Open to 5-16 y/o
      Parent must be a
      member of Pie Points
      http://www.juniorpiepoints.com

      Time to get your wishlists done early and we will help just fill out
      the form here and we will send it on to your loved one/s letting them
      know what caught your eye and where they can find it!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/wishlist.htm
      Piepoint members who fill out a wishlist also get a bonus 100 points
      for doing so

      Newsletter Archives-Request theme newsletters you've missed!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newspast.htm
      ">aol</a>

      Recommend Todays finds newsletter to a friend!
      http://www.cumuli.com/ezines/todays.ezine
      AOL Users Click Here</a>

      Please rate this Ezine at the Cumuli Ezine Finder.
      http://www.cumuli.com/ezines/ra20270.rate
      AOL Users Click Here</a>

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged your mom today?"

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email to me with the word
      Unsubscribe in the subject line chevelle@...