todays finds 9/1-child safety

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Now there are 3 ways to read the Today's Finds Newsletter-so many
      different subscribers with different needs so choose the one that
      will work best for you :)
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/subscribe.htm
      Today's Super Sponsor
      Alissa's Treasures
      As a subscriber to this newsletter you will be entered to win
      A crocheted Little Angel with pastel green trimming. Winners choice
      of hair length and color
      Get 100 points per $ spent, and a extra drawing entry
      with every $5 spent and a pie door when you make a
      purchase at Alissa's Treasures this week
      between September 1 through September 7
      http://www.alissastreasures.com/index.html

      Special Point Opportunity
      Piepointers Make a purchase from the Apparel Page and get double
      points 9/1 -9/5
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/apparel.htm

      Newest Deals

      Homevisions
      10% off all rugs code: HEM82 exp 9/4
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=333800

      DirectGardening.com
      Get 3 FREE WALK-ON-ME with your next on-line order from
      Simply enter COUPON #1078 at checkout. Walk-on-me
      is an evergreen, creeping thyme that grows 3" tall. It grows well in
      shady and hard-to-plant areas. Hurry to place your order now as this
      offer expires 9/10/02!
      plus FREE Planting Guide and up to 29 FREE BULBS
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-437863

      TenderCrafts
      Our NEW 8oz Jar candles are on special for the month of September.
      Regularly $9.99, Sale: $7.99, That's a 20% savings!!
      Also gearing up for the Holiday Season, get a jump start on your Xmas
      shopping and save 10% on all our Gift Baskets during September.
      Just enter Xmas Jump Start in comments section of shopping cart and
      we will revise your order to save 10% on all gift baskets prior to
      processing payment.
      http://www.tendercrafts.com/

      optical-alchemy
      Get a free matching 15 oz. ceramic mug with any signed print
      purchase.exp 9/30
      http://www.optical-alchemy.com/

      electrictofu
      Free shipping on any order over $50, and $3 off all mugs.exp 9/30
      http://www.electrictofu.com/

      sweetappreciations
      Free shipping for one week only!
      http://sweetappreciations.com/

      LittleBehindCrafts
      Free Shipping on any order over $15.00 and 10% of any order
      contributed to my September 11th Charity Twin Towers Orphans Fund.
      exp 9/30
      http://www.alwaysalittlebehindcraft.homestead.com/

      Free Children's Hygiene Book "Mike's Dirty, Yucky, Icky, Sticky
      Adventure"
      http://www.gphealthsmart.com/cleanhands/orderbook.asp
      <a
      href="http://www.gphealthsmart.com/cleanhands/orderbook.asp">aol</a>

      Free Juicy Fruit Red ~ Canada Only
      http://www.juicyfruit.ca/redalert/RedAlert.html

      Today Only Deals

      Ok you asked for it back so it is...a full page of Today only Deals
      for you to check each day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      KBtoys.com
      Crayola Sticker Maker
      Original Value: $19.99
      Today Only: $12.99!
      Savings: $7.00 (35%)
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-7375469

      Home Shopping Network Save
      Today Only
      14K .50ctw Blue and White Diamond Ring
      Retail Value: $781.00
      HSN Price: $386.00
      S & H: $5.95
      Sale: $299.80
      You Save: $481.20
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hsn.htm

      Bargain Outfitters
      SAVE 73%!
      Your tender tootsies and these Sperry® Bay Clogs will fit together
      like Legos®!
      Compare at $75.00
      Now $19.97!
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209284

      Blair
      Brushed Twill Pants
      was $19.99 - $22.99
      Today $9.99
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209285

      Child Safety Resources and Deals

      Brandsmall
      InSTEP Deluxe Safety Gate
      Parents can operate gate with one hand!
      Gate swings closed automatically!
      Two-point locking system for extra safety!
      Molded panels are attractive and versatile!
      Easy to install! Easy to move!
      Easy to clean! Easy to maintain!
      Extra tall for both kids and pets!
      Pressure mount won't damage walls!
      Fits openings from 26.8" to 37.8" wide!
      Regular Price: $89.99 Brandsmall Price: $54.99
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-9263110

      FamilyConnect internet and e-mail filtering
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-9103382

      Babies Online.com
      has important information about keeping the nursery safe, choosing
      safe toys and other safety concerns for new parents.
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-525899-59125

      Sports Authority
      Youth Football Helmets, soccer shin guards and roller blading knee
      and wrist guards can all be found at SPORTS AUTHORITY Keep the
      children safe during sports and play and use the coupons to save
      more. P.S. You'll find many of the fall sports equipment is
      marked "ships free" look for that special value. Codes $5 off $50
      Code: TSA-5ENT50 $10 Off $50 Code:TSAWELCOMEBACK Order $99 for FREE
      shipping
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-808557

      Parents, Relatives, and Caregivers -- Voice Alert is the extra set of
      eyes and ears you've been looking for!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8219384

      Amazon
      Protecting the Gift: Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe (And Parents
      Sane)
      List Price: $11.95
      Our Price: $9.56
      You Save: $2.39 (20%)
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0440509009/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0440509009/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      How to keep your child safe
      http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,321889,00.html?cnn=yes
      <a
      href="http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,321889,00.html?
      cnn=yes">aol</a>

      Safety tips for riding a bus, biking, walking or riding in a car.
      Learn the danger zones and more
      http://www.nsc.org/mem/youth/8_school.htm

      Learn about Bike Safety- School Bus Safety- Car Seat Safety and
      coloring sheets fun too
      http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/outreach/safesobr/OPlanner/ncpsw/tocon
      t.html
      <a
      href="http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/outreach/safesobr/OPlanner/ncpsw
      /tocont.html">aol</a>

      Here's a bunch of Just Be Safe Coloring Pages for Kids
      http://www.kidprints.org/colorpages/colrindex.html

      Child Safety-Net, Internet Filters, Parental Controls
      http://surfsafety.com/

      SafeKids.Com Home Page
      http://www.safekids.com/

      Child Passenger Safety
      http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/childps/

      The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's Home ...
      http://www.missingkids.com/

      The Child Safety Web Site
      http://www.childsafety.com.au/

      Child Safety in the Air
      http://www.airsafe.com/kidsafe.htm

      Infant and Child Related Recalls
      http://www.safetyalerts.com/rcls/category/child.htm

      McGruff.org -- Ideas about staying safe, just for kids!
      http://www.mcgruff.org/

      Child Safety - Health & Medicine
      http://www.parentspitara.com/health/csafety/

      SafeChild.net - Teaching Your Child Safety Rules And Skills
      http://www.safechild.net/for_parents/teachingsafety.html
      <a
      href="http://www.safechild.net/for_parents/teachingsafety.html">aol</a

      find out if your state is on the list that lets you find out if you
      have a child molester living in your neighborhood
      http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-legmeg.htm

      FEMA FOR KIDS - teaches kids how to be prepared for disasters and how
      they can prevent disaster
      damage. Kids can also learn what causes disasters, play games, read
      stories and how to become a Disaster
      Action Kid
      http://www.fema.gov/kids/

      A huge thanks goes to Penny and Gayle for their help with resources
      for my newsletters!

      More helpful links

      Free Products with free shipping! If it's not
      clearly free, it's not on Free N Clear.
      http://www.freenclearstuff.com/

      Today's Great Find
      Boy's Child Scooter Helmet & Pad Set:...
      List Price: $19.99
      Our Price: $10.00 free shipping
      You Save: $9.99 (50%)
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056B24/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056B24/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      Today's "Piemomma Suggests" product
      Feel Better Buddie at Earthly Herbs
      A Child's Herbal Hot~Cold Pack. a natural moist heat or cold pack
      geared toward children but also great for adults
      http://www.earthlyherbs.com/catalog/children_shop.asp
      <a
      href="http://www.earthlyherbs.com/catalog/children_shop.asp">aol</a>

      When you shop from these sponsors you are helping to support small
      home based businesses in this tough economic time-Thank You
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/cmmssponsors.htm

      Today's Free Pieslice
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      email me with newsletter themes you would like to see and be entered
      to win a $10 Amazon GC every month! 1 entry per person each month
      please. Congratulations to Gayle G August's winner!

      Piehunt Featured sponsor and prize
      God Bless America Picture. Size is 11 1/2x9 1/2"
      Total value - $22.00
      contributed by: Janine's Home and Garden
      http://www.geocities.com/janinehgp/
      Email Janine to place an order or schedule a catalog party!
      hgpcontest@...
      You could win it at the PieHunt!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      ">aol</a>

      Remember to get your daily reward points and trivia answers!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Find new friends when you join Piepoint Rewards-The best bunch of
      people around with the friendliest message board just for members
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
      ">aol</a>

      Time to get your wishlists done early and we will help just fill out
      the form here and we will send it on to your loved one/s letting them
      know what caught your eye and where they can find it!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/wishlist.htm
      Piepoint members who fill out a wishlist also get a bonus 100 points
      for doing so

      Newsletter Archives-Request theme newsletters you've missed!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newspast.htm
      ">aol</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email to me with the word
      Unsubscribe in the subject line chevelle@...