Today's Finds 1/1

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      **If you would like to unsubscribe just reply to this message with
      the word unsubscribe somewhere in the subject or message line**
      link</a>

      Happy New Year!

      Today Only Deals

      Bluelight.com
      Hoover Deep Clean SteamVac, Model F5826-900
      list:$179.99
      now: $149.97
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5515782

      Bargain Outfitters
      SAVE 54%!
      Ladies' Guide Gear™ LEATHER Short Jacket is gorgeous, comfortable and
      well made.
      Compare at $175.00
      Now $79.97!
      Save BIG on
      Today's Featured Bargains!
      5-in-1 18-volt Cordless Tool Kit
      Compare at $200.00
      Now $99.97!
      Save 50%!
      40-piece Rotary Hobby Tool Set
      Compare at $50.00
      Now $19.97!
      Save 60%!
      $5 off $50 code BF127 exp 1/14/02
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209284
      link</a>

      Home Shopping Network
      Body by Jake Bun and Thigh Rocker System with PowerFlex Bands & Video
      Retail Value: $199.99
      HSN Price: $120.95
      S & H: $20.95
      Sale: $99.25
      You Save: $100.74
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hsn.htm

      The Book Faerie
      Dean Koontz Cold Fire $2
      condition. Jim Ironheart is making a habit of saving people. How does
      he know who to save?
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bkspecials.htm
      link</a>

      Publishers Pipeline
      Todays Special Value- Travel Stationary Set
      List price: $32.97
      Your discount: $20.00
      Your price: $12.97
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
      link</a>

      ShopNBC.com
      Today's Deal of the Day
      18K 7'' 8.6GM Polished Twist Bangle
      Retail Value: $463.00
      Sale Price: $139.98
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
      link</a>

      KBkids.com Surprise of the day!
      Astra Snowsled
      Original Value: $34.99
      Today Only: $19.99!
      Savings: $15.00 (43%)
      Free $10 Gift card with $50 or more! Use Code: DOMINOSKB exp 1/12
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
      link</a>

      MarthaStewart
      Igloo Cake Mold
      Price regularly: $48.00
      NOW: $36.00
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=324264
      link</a>

      See all the one day only deals here!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
      link</a>

      Money Maker Updates

      Featured Piehunt Prize
      5000 PiePoints
       You could win it at the PieHunt!! It's the featured prize and will
      be awarded to a lucky winner Thursday at 11pm Congrats to
      yesterday's winner: Storm
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm

      New sponsors with new slices to find!!!!
      New game for you! Find the slices of Pie hidden around my website and
      participating websites, when you find enough slices to make a full pie
      (8 slices) you can trade it in for the key to a door with a mystery
      prize behind it. Find out more here.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm

      Talk and earn
      This is new and I haven't had the chance to really play with it yet
      but it looks different and creative so I like that :) You get a
      percentage of advertising income just from being active at the
      message boards and for taking advantage of their offers-check it out!
      http://talk-n-earn.com/signup.php?2455

      Reward programs
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/reward.htm

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm
      PiePoint Members Updates

      If you are a subscriber of this newsletter you can now become a
      member of Piepoint Rewards with no waiting on the waitist-when you
      register just enter todaysfinds in the referral box to skip the
      waitlist. Piepoints will reward you for almost everything you do at
      my website and in my newsletter! Plus so many fun things going on and
      a great group. You can register at the link below but please use the
      same email that you are subscribed to this newsletter with.
      http://www.sparklit.com/mailform/viewform?MFid=26134
      link</a>

      Today's Featured Sponsor
      50 points per $ spent plus 100 points for a first time purchase, and
      an additional 1000 points to the first 2 members to make a purchase
      today!!!!
      Needle in a Haystack
      I love love love her stuff, I cannot say enough about her talent, the
      pictures do not do the actual products justice!The toothfairy pillows
      are so much larger than I imagined! I highly recommend you try her
      stuff out!
      http://shesgota.com/craft/
      Free shipping for piepoint members just mention piepoints in the
      comments field of the order form!!
      Email me with your purchase info

      The next Piepoint Auction has begun! You can see the items up for bid
      here :)Get 100 points for a first time purchase at any of the auction
      sponsors plus a special 35 points per $ spent until January 15th.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ppauction9.htm
      link</a>
      And place your bids here-You must register at the auction link to be
      able to bid. You must have enough Piepoints to cover your bid!!
      http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?user=piemomma
      user=piemomma">aol link</a>

      Refer your friends and family and get 100 points each-Today Only I
      will open registration to everyone and will be
      leaving it open until sometime later in the day..lol let's get some
      fresh blood in here. You can post this on boards and such but
      remember I will close it later today and then they will have to sign
      up on the waiting list instead.
      Send them to the Piepoint main page now I have updated it with the
      special offer.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
      link</a>

      New year new message board!
      check it out! For a limited time get 10pts daily when you make a post
      on the message board!
      http://ub2.homepagetools.com/trins/UltraBoard.pl
      link</a>

      Today's Online Deals

      Don't forget you can earn reward points with every purchase you make
      through any of my links. Just register in Piepoint Rewards and use
      your points in the monthly point auction to win great items! scroll
      up to the daily rewards section for details.

      Freebies and deals-updated find them by category!!! Is there a
      category you would like to see added? Just reply and let me know!!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
      link</a>

      Year End and after Christmas Clearance Sales! Huge deals and Blowouts
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm
      link</a>

      New Resource Page Valentines Day Freebies and Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/valentinesday.htm
      link</a>

      Watch for a new New Years Resolution Page with helpful resources for
      keeping your resolutions!!! Reply to this newsletter with your
      resolution so I can be sure to include it!

      HSN
      $15 off $20 purchase (new customers) good thru 3/31/02
      code #569033 Offer valid only toward a single-item purchase of $20 or
      more from HSN (excluding shipping, handling and any sales tax); may
      be used only once per household and is not refundable; may not be
      used with other coupons, toward "all-sales-final" or "today's
      special" items.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
      link</a>

      Amazon
      $10 off a $50 purchase.
      code: VSAREWARDDSS. Some restrictions may apply. May need to add a
      DVD, or CD to your cart. (Exp. 02/28/02)
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
      link</a>

      joann.com
      January 1-2, save 40% off all scrap booking and rubber stamp craft
      items at Joann.com when you use coupon code MEMORIES. ex 1/2
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-1495773
      link</a>

      Watkins has the Remedy for rough winter skin. Let's face it, winter
      is murder to your skin. Hands, heels, elbows and knees, plagued by
      painful cracks and splits, will find solace with Watkins new Remedy
      Cream.
      We incorporate pure lanolin, allantoin and aloe vera, into a rich and
      luxurious cream that even your driest areas will say Ahhhhhh.
      Instant moisturization and a protective barrier are the keys to this
      new product.
      For a limited time, Watkins Remedy Cream will be available in this
      lightweight, unbreakable jar that's perfect for purse or travel, and
      at an introductory discount. Order item number 3110 at a special
      price of $6.99 Will be $9.99. 4 ounces.
      Seduce him....with a cinnamon bun?
      Fresh baked cinnamon buns have been shown to be one of the most
      enticing scents. In fact compared to costly perfumes, it is the
      cinnamon bun that generates a much higher level of interest.
      With that in mind, Watkins decided to do something to get you in the
      mood for love........Our Cinnamon Bun Lip Gloss combines the warm
      fragrance of cinnamon with the softest kiss of vanilla in a base of
      moisturizers. Moist...protected...glimmering...seductive...all
      describe how your lips will feel and look. Put away the lipstick and
      that boring chapstick, and put on a truly inviting way to protect
      your lips.
      Available for a limited time. Item 5151 $3.29 or $2.99 with the
      purchase of Watkins Remedy Cream.
      http://www.watkinsonline.com/eleon
      link</a>

      I am trying a new layout to help you find deals and freebies by
      category. Please let me know what you think and if you find this
      easier or harder to navigate. I have created subcategories to try to
      help
      Find Deals and Freebies by Category

      All theme pages
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/amazpromo.htm
      link</a>

      Holidays/Special Occasions
      It's never too soon to stock up on holiday deals and freebies on the
      internet, you can find great deals on off season items and during
      specific holiday seasons tons of resources
      I am still in the process of creating many of these pages so please
      check back often!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/holidays.htm
      link</a>

      Around the House
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/aroundhouse.htm
      link</a>

      Gift Ideas
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/giftideas.htm
      link</a>

      Interests/Hobbies
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/interests.htm
      link</a>

      Favorite Characters
      Scooby Doo, Barbie, Pokemon and more
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/favcharacters.htm
      link</a>

      Do you shop at eBay? If you haven't this is a great way to locate
      those items you can't find anywhere else. Going through my link to
      place bids or register helps support this newsletter too
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-4976026
      link</a>

      Last chance for these deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm
      link</a>

      See all the newest deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
      link</a>

      If you would like to be informed of hot deals and freebies I find in
      between newsletters and I don't think will last long sign up for the
      dealfind newsletter for special alerts
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dealfind?yguid=453223
      link</a>
      Today's Recommended Newsletter

      Free products. Free Shipping - If it's not clearly free, it's not on
      Free N Clear. Topica Top 20 newsletter, award winning site and
      WONDERFUL subscriber contests! Check it out!
      http://free_n_clear.tripod.com

      Would you like your newsletter listed here? Email me for details
      chevelle@...

      Today's Freebies
      Unless otherwise noted, freebies seem to be US only.

      FREE Gator Software - Eliminates web chores like filling
      out forms and remembering passwords. Really helps save time when
      signing up for freebies!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/gator.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/gator.htm"> aol link</A>

      NEW! $2 Off Payless Shoes Coupon - Printable
      Valid thru Jan 31
      http://www.paylessinfo.com/corporate/misc/general_offline_coupon.html
      <A
      HREF="http://www.paylessinfo.com/corporate/misc/general_offline_coupon
      .html "> aol link</A>

      Free Tortilla and Flavored Wraps Recipe Book from Pepito Tortillas
      http://www.esn.net/pepito/contact.html
      <A HREF="http://www.esn.net/pepito/contact.html "> aol link</A>

      Online Instructions for Christian Crafts for Children
      http://www.gladness.com/kidscorner/crafts/
      <A HREF="http://www.gladness.com/kidscorner/crafts/ "> aol link</A>

      Free Subscription To the Lone Star Gazette,
      An Authentic Old West Newspaper Filled with Stories, News events,
      And More !
      http://www.mckendricwhiskey.com/Western_Style/lonestargazette.htm
      <A
      HREF="http://www.mckendricwhiskey.com/Western_Style/lonestargazette.ht
      m"> aol link</A>

      new Sally's Beauty coupons
      http://www.sallybeauty.com/coupons/coupons.asp
      <A HREF="http://www.sallybeauty.com/coupons/coupons.asp "> aol
      link</A>

      Send a free greeting card
      http://www.greeting-cards.com/index.jsp?affiliate_id=102758
      affiliate_id=102758">aol link</a>

      Please vote for my website and newsletter at Sporanos! Thanks
      http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6446.html

      Lots more freebies all over the website
      Freebies and deals-updated as I find them!find them by category!!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
      link</a>

      please take a minute and visit my voting page Thanks
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm"> aol link</A>

      please visit my "sister" site
      InstantlyCheaper: Internet Discount
      Shopping Coupons, Bargains & Deals.
      http://www.instantlycheaper.com
      <A HREF="http://www.instantlycheaper.com"> aol link</A>
      Don't forget to vote please !!
      Places to show your support for this newsletter
      A whole pages of places to vote :)
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm"> aol link</A>

      please send a blank message to