Today's Finds 10/5

  • beth utz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      One Day Only Deals
      Lighthouse Birdfeeder
      Compare At: $34.99
      Today Only $9.99!

      14K Gold Oval Hoop Earrings, Pierced style
      Reg. Price: $49.99
      Today only: $39.00!

      Moonstone Easy Rider Jacket - Men's
      Compare at $239.00
      Today only $99.93!

      Links to these deals and more
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Updates/Helpful hints

      Powerdime has switched to only one account per household

      Don't forget when you make a purchase through one of my links you get
      extra entries in the beannie baby drawing!!!!Just email me and let me
      know what merchant, the amount and date!

      Thanks so much to you who are taking the time to vote for my
      newsletter, please vote each day, it helps me out :)

      Please! Please VOTE For My List! Help us become No. 1.
      Check out which lists are the most POPULAR!
      Vote Now :
      http://www.e4joy.com/cgi-bin/ezines/rate.cgi?ID=355

      today's cartoon please check it out I get credit when you do ")
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/free.htm

      Today's Online Deals

      $5 GC to Spencers when you take their survey. They have some
      wonderful deals for Halloween, lots under $5
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deal.htm

      Make sure to keep checking these pages as I update through the day!!!
      These items sell out fast too!
      Deals Under $3
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/under3.htm

      Deals Under $5
      Riviera Barbie Doll,Santa Hat with Reindeer Ears,Monster Bubble Blower
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/underfive.htm

      Deals Under $10
      Olympic Skater Barbie Doll, M&M Hand Phone,  Sonic Control Scary
      Dropping Bat, Pokemon Pikachu Toddler's Costume
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/under_http://www.computermoneymakers.com/under_$10.htm0.htm

      Deals Under $15
      Water Magic Kitchen,I Dream of Jeannie Costume (Size Standard
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/under15.htm

      Deals Under $20
      Barbie as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, lavalamps,Digimon Agumon
      Kids Costume
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/undertwenty.htm

      Today's Money Saver

      Wonderful, awesome deals on Halloween costumes and decoratons at
      Great Entertaining. Costumes discounted 25-75%. Check it out
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealb.htm

      Today's Money Maker
      Join MyPoints® Cybergold® and earn real CASH!
      Transfer the cash you make to your VISA card or checking account, or
      donate to a good cause. Join now and start earning today
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/rec.htm

      Today's MyPoints
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/mypoints.htm

      Today's Recommended website/newsletter

      DishZine is the online newsletter for doing what we all
      love best, Talking Dish! Hear the latest news and
      happenings around the world from a humorous
      perspective, and have fun spilling some of your own
      Dish! Everyone is encouraged to have a share. To
      subscribe, e-mail DishZine-subscribe@...

      Today's Beenz
      http://www.beenz.com
      10 Beenz under What's New!
      15 beenz under Earn and then news and media

      Today's Freebies
      Free Highlander Catalog and T-Shirt!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/offer.htm

      FREE NITE BITE Glucose Bar
      http://www1.icnpharm.com/contact/nbgetus.nsf/nbrequest?OpenForm

      Free gift for registering
      http://www.sunandskin.com/o_you.html

      FREE golf balls
      http://www.apcc.com/go/banner/si_general_golfballs/index2.cfm?
      tsk=u280z

      Free Motorcycle Cleaner
      http://www.buyhogwash.bizland.com/Free Sample.htm

      Win Free Flooz send a card. Each card has a serial number that you
      check when you pick up your card. If it's a winner, both the sender
      and recipient win the prize!Send an ecard to up to 15 of your
      friends,Need someone to send a card to? Feel free to send one to me
      at chevelle@... :) Maybe we will both win.
      http://www.cardblast.com

      Today's Free after Rebate and free shipping
       Power Opener Under-Cabinet Can Opener
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/rebate.htm

      Today's Free Catalogue and discount offer

      Receive a FREE pound of Bissinger solid chocolate with any order
      from Bissinger, The Chocolate Catalogue
      Look Under the Food and Kitchen Catagory

      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/cata.htm

      Today's Netflip Keywords (all should have links worth 4 or 5 cents)
      http://www.netflip.com/index.jsp?referrer=chevelle@...

      FREE
      PEOPLESEARCH
      BUSINESS
      BASEBALL
      MLM
      SHOPPING

      Today's Powerdime Trivia
      http://www.powerdime.com/index.cfm?ERef=aYto3ly2QNIqhQiqT0hVFaq
      (These are what I have found the answers to be, you may want to
      double check to make sure you agree with me)

      What is the best selling movie soundtrack of all time?
      Titanic

      Who said,It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both?
      Niccolo Machiavelli

      What does the term beatify mean?
      To make very happy

      please send a blank message to
      mailto: todaysfinds-subscribe@egroups.com
      Refer 15 friends through the form on my homepage and if they sign up
      for my newsletter you will get a free beanie baby!!!!!!!! You
      don't
      have to refer them all at once it will keep track for you.
      Form is located at the bottom http://www.computermoneymakers.com
      Have a great day!
      Beth
      Trivia...For those of you who like to do your trivia earlier in the
      day before you get your newsletter, I update the trivia on my
      homepage early in the morning so you can find your answers there if
      you need them.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com
      Thank you for reading this issue! Please follow the link below to
      receive 3 Free Silverclicks(tm)! If you do not have a
      Silverclicks.com account, join now and receive 200 Silverclicks(tm)
      FREE!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/silver.htm

      Feedback is always welcome and encouraged!
      Computer Money Makers and Savers
      www.computermoneymakers.com

      ICQ Chat room #66778043
    • bkorte2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2005
        Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com

        Play The Fill Your Pumpkin Patch Game and you could win a DVD Player,
        an Amazon Gift Certificate or another great prize!
        Be one of the first to fill your pumpkin patch with the listed items
        and win a trip to the prizepatch!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/pumpkins.htm

        Make a purchase of $10 or more from any link in todays newsletter and
        collect 2 pumpkins for your pumpkin patch!
        submit the form here
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/pumpinform.htm

        Are you getting all your rewards??

        Remember every purchase you make through this newsletter will get you
        100 piepoints per $ spent and 5 entries in Sunday nights Piehunt
        Featured Prize Drawing!!
        Make sure you email me at chevelle@... with your purchase
        info so I can give you your entries and points!

        This Week's Featured Prize:

        NEWCO--Electric Travel Mug plug it in the lighter of your car to keep
        the beverage nice and hot. Never go anywhere without it. A $42.95
        Value!
        Donated By Sunbelt Home and Office Coffee
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
        </a>

        Not a Piepoint Rewards Member Yet?
        Sign Up Today!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
        </a>

        Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

        AUNTIE'S BEADS
        Fall Festival Sale!
        items marked down as much as 50% while they last. exp 10/6
        (click on the Fall Festival of Savings link on the left)
        Plus $5 off your $75.00 order code: MOVE5 exp 10/7
        or $10 off your $100 order code: MOVE10 exp 10/7
        Hot Find:
        Small Angel Pendant, 14 X 22 mm
        Was $6.37 Special! $4.46
        http://tinyurl.com/5depl

        ParagonGifts.com
        Autumn Clearance Sale - Save up to 60%
        Hot Find:
        Harvest Berries GARLAND (5' long) or Wreath
        Was $22.50 Clearance $9.99
        A bounty of red, yellow, and orange berries brings the glorious
        colors of the fall season into your home. Beautifully hand made,
        their unique sparkle comes from the faceted acrylic beads entwined in
        the vines, and is accented with pretty green leaves. Lovely
        decorations for your mantel and wall.
        Item #: 9454
        http://tinyurl.com/m3b1

        Ace Hardware.com
        10% off, Coupon Code: ACEOCTL2ua (Expires 10/31/05)
        Hot Find:
        Victor® Multi Functional Emergency Flashlight
        Item no: 8173049
        Original price $13.79 Clearance Price: $6.99
        Red flashing warning signal
        Knife quickly cuts jammed seatbelts
        Hammer shatters safety glass
        Magnet holds light on auto for signal visibility
        http://tinyurl.com/3geh6

        Target.com
        Get Free Shipping on items for the Home, Women's Outerwear, Sports,
        and More! Plus take an additional 10% off everything! Use code
        TCTENEXP at checkout through 10/8
        http://tinyurl.com/8igy

        Gardener's Supply Company
        10% off Orders of $50 or more exp 11/06
        HOT Find:
        Push-Plow $59.95
        Prevents Back and Shoulder Fatigue
        When winter dumps half a foot of snow on your driveway, don't reach
        for the shovel. This rolling plow pushes snow instead of scooping it,
        so you're spared all that bending, lifting and twisting. The big 30"
        steel blade cuts a wide path in one pass, and comfortable foam grips
        insulate your hands from the cold metal.
        http://tinyurl.com/dofyp

        drugstore.com!
        Save up to 40% when you shop the Fall Savings event at
        drugstore.com! (Ends 11-4-05)
        October is drugstore.com dollars redemption month. Redeem your
        drugstore.com dollars on your next drugstore.com order!
        HOT Find:
        Get up to 25% off Airborne.
        Taken at the first sign of a cold or before entering a germ-filled
        environment, Airborne is clinically proven to fight the common cold.
        Their natural formula contains 17 ingredients, including vitamin C
        and zinc. Now you can also get long-lasting relief for sore throats
        with their new gummies!
        http://tinyurl.com/4dhsc

        State Line Tack
        10% off $100 or more code: SLTOCT exp 10/31
        HOT Find:
        Justin Classic Ladies' Lacer Boots
        Roper toe style with 8" upper leather and 1 1/8" heel. Full grain
        leather foot with comfort-fit full-cushion insole. Leather lined foot
        and top, leather pull straps and leather outsoles
        orig. $99.99 now $69.99
        http://tinyurl.com/c876d

        Webclothes
        10% taken off your entire order! code BAFM4NX6S4 One coupon per
        order. Coupon expires 10/12
        HOT Find:
        Boys Two-Piece Long Sleeve Cotton Lounge Set with Baseball
        Screenprint and Baseball Print Pants
        $9.00
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-4005911

        Figis.com
        Free Shipping, Coupon Code: 573-2001 (Expires 10/19/05)
        6 Free Gifts when you enter 4200 on the order form in the gift# box
        Plus 3 easy payment plan and no payments until Feb 14th 2006 with
        easy credit approval!
        HOT Find:
        Wonderful Wisconsin Variety! $22.99
        Enjoy the quality that made Wisconsin famous, in a gift with fifteen
        flavors to sample! Cheddar, Colby, and Brick, Smokehouse Beef,
        Beerwurst, and Mettwurst Sausage, Mixed Nuts with peanuts, plus
        Cashew and Pecan Nougat Logs, plus much more! Net wt. 2 lbs.
        http://tinyurl.com/qk7z

        KBtoys.com
        Columbus Day Sale: Up to 50% off Selected Items! (Expires 10/10/05)
        HOT Find:
        Harry Potter: Basilisk - Deluxe Electronic Playset
        Sale Price: $1.99
        WOW, WHAT A VALUE!!!! WAS $29.99 REGULAR RETAIL!!! Kids can make The
        Basilisk slither and strike at Harry Potter with the Harry Potter
        Basilisk Playset. With each movement, The Basilisk makes terrifying
        sounds and his eyes and fang-filled mouth light up. Only the sword of
        Gryffindor can defeat him
        Tons of great deals like this!!
        Buy Now Pay Later with Bill Me Later
        http://tinyurl.com/39qz7

        BuyCostumes.com
        5% off any purchase of $50 or more! Use coupon code rebates5. Exp
        10/31
        Plus free shipping on orders over $60
        HOT Find:
        Tom Arma Signature Collection Bunny
        Sold Exclusively at BuyCostumes.com
        Retail Value: $54.99 Our Price: $49.99
        This heirloom quality costume is fully lined with soft fleece.
        Includes: plush White body suit with snaps in (upper) back only,
        lined booties* (not intended for wear over shoes), attached tail and
        matching character headpiece with Pink lined Bunny ears and front
        Velcro closure. As an added Bonus: this costume also includes a fun
        stuffed Easter Egg Toy
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-3996321

        More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

        Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
        about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
        the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

        More Sales
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

        Today's Great Finds

        Improvements® Catalog
        Fiber-Optic Resin Christmas Character
        (Regular Price: $129.99) ON SALE! $39.99
        They'll stand quietly outside your front door as optical fibers
        create beautiful points of light throughout these figures, constantly
        cycling through several colors. Single halogen bulb illuminates
        through a special twinkle disc that features twinkling clear and
        twinkling multi-colors among the regular red, purple and blue colors.
        UL listed for outdoor use. 30" tall
        Please specify Hobo Snowman or Santa
        http://tinyurl.com/cx44q

        Lillian Vernon Online
        Pet's Dining Table With 2 Bowls
        Was $29.98 Now $14.98
        Improve Pet's Table Manners with our handcrafted solid wood table.
        Well-turned legs support hand-painted trompe l'oeil top that looks
        like it's set with real blue /white check tablecloth, napkin and
        flatware. Tabletop cutouts hold pair of 6 1/4x3"-deep stainless steel
        bowls that hold 25 oz. each, remove for trips to dishwasher. 21" x 9"
        x 5 1/2" high; wipe-clean lacquer finish. Pet's name to 10 letters
        custom-engraved in red
        http://tinyurl.com/chkgd

        Amazon
        VideoNow Black and White Player: Purple
        List Price: $49.99 Price: $9.99 ships free
        The VideoNow Black and White player is the ultimate, portable
        personal video player made just for kids! It is instant, on-the-go
        entertainment with no wires to hook up and nothing to download or
        install. Just pop in a disc and enjoy up to thirty minutes of your
        favorite shows in black and white like American Idol, Spongebob
        Squarepants and Fairly Odd Parents. The VideoNow Black and White
        player personal video player comes complete with a special sampler
        VideoNow Black and White player personal video disc featuring over a
        half dozen excerpts from some of the most popular programs. Each
        circular, eighty-five millimeter VideoNow Black and White player disc
        contains up to thirty minutes of uninterrupted content.
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001540H8/mandalayenterpri
        <a
        href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001540H8/mandalayenterp
        ri">aol</a>

        Wal-Mart
        Friends: The Complete First Season
        List Price: $39.98 Sale $19.86
        DVD, 580 minutes, Warner Home Video
        Includes:
        Friends of Friends - A video guide to Season One's special guest
        appearances, A Peek at Central Perk - An interactive map with insider
        stories from the crew
        How Well Do You Know Your Friends - Trivia Game
        The One with The Trailer of Season 2
        Cast Profiles, and more bonus features
        http://tinyurl.com/c965e

        More Great Finds
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

        New and Coming Soon!
        Catch these items while they're hot!

        Amazon
        Baby Annabell Function Doll
        Price: $39.99 ships free
        This item will be released on October 15, 2005. You may order it
        now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. from Toys"R"Us
        Baby Annabell is the youngest baby from Zapf Creation. She is an 18
        inch sound and motion sensitive doll who needs to be cared for and
        looked after, just like a real baby! Baby Annabell makes realistic
        mouth movements and sucking sounds when drinking from her bottle, she
        babbles and giggles and when you rub her tummy, she burps. Baby
        Annabell closes her eyes, yawns and breathes little baby snores when
        asleep. But keep quiet, any noise will wake her up again. Baby
        Annabell will be a perfect addition to your family. New in 2005, Baby
        Annabell drinks actual water from her bottle and cries real tears!
        Baby Annabell also comes with a pacifier with clip, bottle with
        rattle and tissues.
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007Y149K/mandalayenterpri
        <a
        href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007Y149K/mandalayenterp
        ri">aol</a>

        Seasonal Coupon and Freebie Pages

        Only 26 Days Until Halloween!

        Halloween
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/halloween.htm

        Hot Costume Finds For The Whole Family!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/costumes.htm

        Fall
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/autumn.htm

        Hottest Toys
        the hot toys on your child's wishlist for 2005!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hottest.htm

        Today Only Deals

        Buy.com
        DYMO LM100+ Electronic LabelMaker
        List Price: $29.95 Our Price: $11.99
        http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10389803

        More 1 day only deals
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

        Today's Expiring Coupons

        Brylane Home and Kitchen
        Free shipping with ANY purchase! Use coupon code BKSHIP. Exp 10/05
        http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=265245

        More Expiring Coupons
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

        Todays Newsletter Sponsor

        VistaPrint
        Get 300 free address labels!
        http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-1490092

        Visiting the newsletter sponsors will help support the Todays Finds
        Newsletter-Thanks so much!!

        Piepoint Members get 50 points just for visiting this sponsor mention
        TFBsponsor1005 when you submit your points!

        Interested in advertising in this newsletter-visit this page for more
        info
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bannersad.htm

        TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

        FREE Hungry Jack Pancake Molds
        http://www.hungryjack.com/survey_pan.asp

        Free chocolate cake with any purchase at Carl's Jr. exp 11/10
        http://www.carlscoolkids.com/secret_word_surprise.asp
        <A
        HREF="http://www.carlscoolkids.com/secret_word_surprise.asp">AOL</A>

        Free sample of the Schick Intuition razor
        http://www.realsimplerewards.com/rsn/sweepstakes/index.html
        <A
        HREF="http://www.realsimplerewards.com/rsn/sweepstakes/index.html">AOL
        </A>

        Register at Cranium and enter for your chance win a free game! (1st
        20,000)
        http://www.cranium.com/funfamilies
        <A HREF="http://www.cranium.com/funfamilies">AOL</A>

        "Free Kahlua Shaker - Call in"
        1-888-369-6603.

        Free Trial Offers! DVDs, Books, CDs and more!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

        More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

        More Freebie Finds
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

        If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
        Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
        <a
        href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
        Places to show your support for this newsletter

        Today's Piepoints Updates

        Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
        pumpkin slice code judsf

        You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day,
        plus 50 piepoints just for visiting the Page of the Day and 5 entries
        in the Featured Prize Drawing with Any Purchase!
        Clearance and Fall Sales
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm
        </a>

        Don't forget to collect your daily Piepoints
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm
        </a>

        This Week's Featured Prize!!!

        NEWCO--Electric Travel Mug plug it in the lighter of your car to keep
        the beverage nice and hot. Never go anywhere without it. A $42.95
        Value!
        Donated By Sunbelt Home and Office Coffee
        http://homecoffeeservice.com/

        Featured Sponsor Hot Find (Earn 20 Featured Prize Entries with
        Purchase of this item )
        Bigelow Tea-20 Count
        Try Bigelow Tea Collection-A tasty selection to please even the most
        discriminating tea drinker
        Flavored tea: 20 count, Decaf 16 count
        3 boxes $15.43
        http://homecoffeeservice.com/bigelowtea.php

        Please support our sponsors! They are the ones who make it possible
        to continue offering such great contests and prizes!!

        Trade your piedoors in for entries in the drawing for this week's
        featured prize Or you can purchase entries with your piepoints for
        2000 pts each-email me with the amount of entries you would like to
        buy. Drawing will be held at 11pm est Sunday October 9

        Turn in your slices for a full pie and win points and prizes!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
        </a>

        Don't forget your rewards!
        Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent plus 5 featured prize entries
        whenever you make a purchase through a link in this newsletter!
        Submit your purchases here and include the word newsletter in the
        comments section
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

        what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
        awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
        points and no money needed!!!!
        http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
        action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

        Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
        free!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

        Money Maker Updates

        Todays trivia answers

        PCHPoints
        Little Boy
        http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
        ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

        Creationrewards
        Spoil the broth
        http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

        SearchCactus.com
        Las Vegas Weddings (6)
        Elvis (1)
        psychologist (1)
        Auction (1)
        Bingo (1)
        Please use referrer ID: 500
        http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

        Milesource
        referral name: lolatu
        Kate Jackson
        The Barkleys of Broadway
        The Big Sleep
        Augustus
        Charles Hires
        Anastasia
        http://www.milesource.com/

        Join KrazyPoints and earn dvds, cash and prizes!
        http://tinyurl.com/8zmlf

        Remember to get your daily reward points!!
        These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
        points you can get daily.
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

        Want More Freebies and Deals?
        Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
        freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
        crafts & kids fun !
        http://tinyurl.com/kyht

        Have a great day!
        Beth
        "Have you hugged someone today?"
        To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
        add "bkorte2000"
        (chevelle@...) to your address book.

        If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
        and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
        http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
        link</a>

        To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
        received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/