todays finds 5/1

  • Kent, Beth & Crew
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Today Only Deals

      5-Pair Gold Earrings
      • Great price for 14K gold!
      • FREE porcelain jewelry box
      • Includes 5 unique styles
      $79.00
      Reg. Price $99.99

      Mini Propane Gas Grill
      Compare at $70.00
      Now $39.97!
      Save 43%!
      Links to these deals and more 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Trivia Game Updates

      Check your personal piepage for your free clue or visit this page for more
      information on the game.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bonusmom.htm

      This games prize is;
      Antique Cookbook - The Household Searchlight Recipe Book, c. 1935, Value
      $20. It's in good+ condition, and is chock full of recipes
      Contributed By: The Book Faerie
      http://www.zianet.com/hakola/bookfaerie.htm
      link</a>

      *************
      Todays Trivia Question:
      What is alektorophobia the fear of?
      http://www.pollit.com/mailform/viewform?MFid=25963
      link</a>

      Yesterday's Answer:Pop singer Engelbert Humperdinck's real name is Arnold
      Dorsey.

      Just reply with the correct answer to the daily trivia question and get 20
      piepoints to help get you closer to earning a clue in the big games. And if
      you are the first to email with the correct answer you get 75 points which
      is enough for a clue in the big game. (1 guess per person per day please)

      Money Maker Updates

      Rumor has it Beenz will be closing down next month. It's just a rumor but I
      will be cashing out my beenz as soon as I can just to be safe. Another one
      down.

      Reward programs
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/reward.htm

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick points
      you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Today's Online Deals

      $10 off $20 or more at Supply Curve with code CENSUS2001
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-57835
      link</a>

      2 free burpee's with the purchase of one of our reversable ultimate baby
      blankets. The Ultimate Blanket measures 42"x42" and will be loved for years
      to come!
      Please call us on our toll free number to place your order and we will be
      sure to include your free burpee's, Remember the secret password is
      (Computer Money Makers)
      http://www.kozykidscompany.com/
      link</a>

      Popular Payless Shoes on the Net
      Buy 1 Get 1 Half off Sale- ends 5-21
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/payless.htm
      link</a>

      Save up to 75% off Retail on Baby and Children's Clothes in the Bargain Bin
      at WebClothes.com
      Let me know you are going to shop and I can email you a $5 off $30 coupon
      code.
      Snakeskin Pattern Tie Dye Pucker Top (Girls 7-14)
      ON SALE! $9.00
      "Winnie the Pooh" Hooded Vinyl Raincoat (Boys 2T-4T)
      ON SALE! $9.00
      Really nice stuff!!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-2340131
      link</a>

      So many great deals out there I have brought the greatdeals page back
      check it out
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm
      link</a>

      Ends Today
      Catalog City
      $10 off $50 Use coupon code: CCMOMSDAY401
      Last Chance for these Deals,freebies,contests and coupons expiring today and
      tomorrow-Large List Month End!!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm
      link</a>

      More coupon codes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm

      Today's recommended newsletter
      Free for the product AND the shipping. If it's not clearly free, it's not
      on Free N Clear.
      http://freenclearstuff.com/

      Todays Contest Updates!

      Voting Booth and The Current Entries are up!!
      Please participate!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/memoriesmom.htm
      link</a>

      Today's Freebies
      Unless otherwise noted, freebies seem to be US only.

      FREE Gator Software - Eliminates web chores like filling
      out forms and remembering passwords. Really helps save time when
      signing up for freebies!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/gator.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/gator.htm"> aol link</A>

      Free Sample Of The Uplift Scent From Olay
      http://www.olay.com/us/oi/pages/us4sam05.jhtml
      <A HREF="http://www.olay.com/us/oi/pages/us4sam05.jhtml"> aol link</A>

      Register with Readers Digest for FREE samples and more
      http://www.readersdigest1.com/beautysurvey/index.asp?init=1
      Link</a>

      FREE passes for the 42nd Annual Masters Waterski & Wakeboard Tournament
      Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia, Memorial Day Weekend, May 25 - 27
      http://www.fordoutfitters.com/tickets.asp

      Free kids clothes stain removal guide
      http://www.webclothes.com/children/wc_mail_form.asp?PromoCode=guide
      <A
      HREF="http://www.webclothes.com/children/wc_mail_form.asp?PromoCode=guide">
      aol link</A>

      Free breastfeeding booklet by Medela for filling their
      form: http://breastfeeding.com/promotions/medela_signup3.html
      <A HREF="http://breastfeeding.com/promotions/medela_signup3.html">AOL
      Link</A>

      Free sample of camp ground guide, or magazine for requesting
      one, and filling out their form: http://www.mhurv.com/freestuff.html
      <A HREF="http://www.mhurv.com/freestuff.html">AOL Link</A>

      Today's Funstuff

      Clean jokes, funny pages, clever sentiments, and chances to win great
      prizes. Click here to laugh and win-Get 25 piepoints if you sign up and let
      me know you did!!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-815767
      <A HREF="http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-815767"> aol link</A>

      Mothers Day Goodies
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/mothersday.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/mothersday.htm"> aol link</A>
      Don't forget to vote please !!
      Places to show your support for this newsletter
      A whole pages of places to vote :)
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm"> aol link</A>

      please send a blank message to
      mailto: todaysfinds-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged your mom today?"
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Thank you for reading this issue! Please follow the link below to
      receive 3 Free Silverclicks(tm)! If you do not have a
      Silverclicks.com account, join now and receive 200 Silverclicks(tm)
      FREE!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/silver.htm

    • bkorte2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com

        **If you would like to unsubscribe just reply to this message with
        the word unsubscribe somewhere in the subject or message line**
        link</a>

        Today's Newsletter theme-Mayday!

        email me with themes you would like to see!

        Today Only Deals

        KBToys
        Birthday Barbie Doll
        Original Value: $16.99
        Today Only: $12.99!
        Savings: $4.00 (24%)
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-7375469

        Bluelight.com
        Flex Bangle and Hoop Earring Set
        list:$149.99
        now: $39.99
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5515782

        Bargain Outfitters
        SAVE 67%!
        Indoor / outdoor Field & Stream® Micro Plaid Shirt
        Compare at $30.00
        Now $9.97!
        http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209284
        link</a>

        Home Shopping Network
        Diane's Essentials Zip Front Jacket with Embroidery
        Retail Value: $89.00
        HSN Price: $59.90
        S & H: $5.95
        Sale: $49.25
        You Save: $39.75
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hsn.htm

        ShopNBC.com
        14K Cameo & Diamond Pendant w/ Chain
        Retail Value: $169.00
        Clearance: $69.99
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
        link</a>

        Catalog City
        Perfume Pen
        was $19.99
        now $9.99
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-4178801
        link</a>
        Money Maker Updates

        New each day I am giving you a free pieslice for visiting the
        featured page from my website that you can use at the Piehunt-Today
        you can find your free pieslice at the Mom's Day promotion Page
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/mom.htm
        link</a>

        Featured Piehunt Prize
        Wake Up! Shower Gift Basket
        A gift set to help get a body going in the morning. Full of eye
        opening mint scents, this will move the sleep from your head.
        Contains Arctic Mint soap, Peppermint Twist Aromatherapy Spray, a 5ml
        bottle of peppermint essential oil and a bath puff. All wrapped up in
        a cute basket, a $19.95 + value
        Contributed By Mossberry Hollow
        http://www.mossberry.com/
        link</a>
        You could win it at the PieHunt!!
        It's the featured prize and will be awarded to a lucky winner
        Wednesday at 11pm Congrats to our last winner:SquawLady
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
        link</a>

        Get a free piehunt door with any purchase made at the featured
        sponsor's website!
        Scrappily Ever After
        a free die cut sheet with every purchase use code MOM
        http://www.scrappilyeverafter.net/
        link</a>

        Reward programs
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/reward.htm

        Remember to get your daily reward points and trivia answers!!
        These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
        points you can get daily.
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm
        PiePoint Members Updates

        As a subscriber of this newsletter you are invited to become a member
        of the Piepoint Rewards program and get rewarded for every purchase
        you make- You can find details on the Piepoint Rewards Program here
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
        link</a>

        and you can register at this link
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/registration.htm
        link</a>

        Pamper mom auction is going on right now
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ppmom.htm
        link</a>

        Post a message at the Message Board
        http://www.xsorbit.com/users2/cmms/index.cgi
        link</a>

        This Week's Super Sponsor!!!
        Get a special 70 points per $ spent an extra drawing entry with every
        $5 you spend and a piedoor when you make a purchase at Bear Family
        Gifts this week between April 27 and May 4th Bear Family Gifts has
        sponsored this weeks PiePoint Update Newsletter with a Blue Angel Bear
        Winner will be chosen from the PiePoint Update Newsletter subscriber
        list http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piepoints <a
        link</a> and announced in the May 4th newsletter! -mention
        supersponsor when you submit your purchase info for your points and
        include the door you would like ! Special for this week only - $1.00
        shipping on your first 3 items! Now is the time to stock up on gifts
        for those upcoming holidays and events. Mother's Day, Summer
        Weddings, Father's Day, Graduations, end of the school year Teacher's
        gifts. Whatever reason you have to give a gift in the upcoming
        months, order this week and save yourself some money
        http://www.bearfamilygifts.com/
        link</a>

        Email me with your purchase info to get your points

        Today's Online Deals-New deal for you-make a purchase today from any
        of the merchants listed in the Today's Finds newsletter and get an
        increased 40 pts per $ spent-make sure you mention Todays finds when
        you submit your purchase to me for your points!

        The big list of coupon codes and specials
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
        link</a>

        1 Week Only! from 4/30 to 5/6
        Finish your Mother's Day Shopping and get an extra FREE gift with
        your order for Mom or yourself. Just visit the participating sponsors
        and mention code: MOM, You will also get an extra 600 bonus points
        when you make a purchase using the code MOM just be sure to mention
        that when you submit your purchase to me for your points.
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/mom.htm
        link</a>

        Click here for $20 FREE on your first order at Gardens Alive!
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8063077
        link</a>

        DelightfulDeliveries.com
        20% off - Code: MCE20
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5676916
        link</a>

        Windowbox.com
        Free shipping on gift plants thru May 8th
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8259887
        link</a>

        Click here for $20 off your first order of $50 or more at Michigan
        Bulb!
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8129705
        link</a>

        Christianbook.com
        $5.00 off orders of $35.00 or more, or 5% off orders of $100 or more,
        or 10% off orders over $200! just place your order and add the stock
        number:WW02CINCO exp 5/12
        http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/home?event=AFF&p=1009855
        event=AFF&p=1009855">aol
        link</a>

        AllBooks4Less.com
        Buy 3 Get the 4th Book Free
        Enter coupon at checkout
        Coupon expires May 31, 2002 at 11:59pm EST.
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
        link</a>

        Mayday theme Specials and Resources---

        Amazon
        Mary Englebreit's Ann Estelle 10" Doll: May Day Outfit
        by Robert Tonner Dolls
        Our Price: $89.99
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005NN71/mandalayenterpri
        <a
        href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005NN71/mandalayenterp
        ri">aol</a>

        The Book Faerie
        Wild Flowers and How to Grow Them
        Price: $8.00 s&h fee $2.00
        condition. By Edwin F. Steffek. Beautiful color plates of the natural
        flowers and information on how to grow them in your garden.
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bkspecials.htm

        Teacher Created Materials
        May
        This convenient monthly book provides 80 reproducible pages of ideas
        and activities centered around the themes, special dates, and
        holidays of the month. literature-based units, clip art, patterns,
        cross-curricular activities, bulletin boards, stationery, and lots
        more!
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-678924

        A&E/The History Channel
        Hype And Glory: Sweeps Month
        Go inside an independent Los Angeles news station during the frantic
        May "sweeps" season
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-1468530

        San Francisco Music Box
        May's highly detailed miniature "rag doll" figurine carries a Lily of
        the Valley, the flower of the month. She plays "Yesterday."
        electronically. 4" tall
        Price: $17.00
        Sale Price: $5.00
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5531062

        GoCollect.com
        May Girl With Waterball - Precious Moments
        Inside waterball is the flower and birthstone of the month.
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5084905

        Free Shipping Resources
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm
        link</a>

        Clearance Sales! Huge deals and Blowouts
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm
        link</a>

        All theme pages
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/amazpromo.htm
        link</a>

        Do you shop at eBay? If you haven't this is a great way to locate
        those items you can't find anywhere else. Going through my link to
        place bids or register helps support this newsletter too
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-4976026
        link</a>

        Last chance for these deals
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm
        link</a>

        See all the newest deals
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm
        link</a>
        Today's Partys

        May 1,2002
        Cookie Lee Jewelry
        Mystery Hostess
        6:30 - 8:30 pm est
        Fun, Games, Prizez, and much more for your
        entertainment
        http://www.themouseconnection.com/room16

        May 1, 2002
        Tendercrafts
        Prizes, games, specials and lots more to make u
        happy!!
        8:30-10:30 PM EST
        http://www.themouseconnection.com/room16

        Today's recomended Newsletter

        Free products. Free Shipping - If it's not clearly free, it's not on
        Free N Clear. Topica Top 20 newsletter, award winning site and
        WONDERFUL subscriber contests! Check it out!
        http://www.freenclearstuff.com

        Interested in a link exchange? Contact storm@...
        for more information

        Today's Freebies-Thanks to Penny and Gayle for all their great finds!
        Unless otherwise noted, freebies seem to be US only.

        Come share your freebie finds and find new ones at the fantasyfun
        Freebie board
        http://www.xsorbit.com/users2/fantasygal392/index.cgi
        link</a>

        FREE Ice Cream Cone at Baskin Robbins on May 1st. from 6-10p.m
        http://www.baskinrobbins.com/promo/index.shtml
        link</a>

        Free Goodie Bag from SC Johnson The goody bag contains a free
        sample of Shout Color Catcher product along with money-saving
        coupons from Windex, Shout Color Catcher, Glade Press 'n Fresh,
        and Scrubbing Bubbles. US Only
        http://chj.scjbrands.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?
        p=04cEkb4cAFX4cEl1445m0012000mJNrLJNns
        p=04cEkb4cAFX4cEl1445m0012000mJNrLJNns">aol
        link</a>

        FREE cheer pom pom goody bag for schools
        http://www.cheercool.com/html/goodybag_request.html
        link</a>

        Many comic book stores nationwide are giving away a free comic
        book on 5/4, US & Canada only. Type you zip/postal code in to
        find stores near you that are participating.
        http://www.freecomicbookday.com/
        link</a>

        *This site was created to celebrate May Day the International Working
        Class Holiday.....
        http://www.accessweb.com/mayday/
        link</a>

        *Our Nation's Mutts. The first Sunday of each May has been declared
        national Mayday For Mutts! ......
        http://www.maydayformutts.org/
        link</a>

        *DETAILS THE ORIGINS OF MAYDAY.......
        http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5202/mayday.htm
        link</a>

        Kids Make A May Day Mobile
        Cut cups from a Styrofoam egg carton.
        Poke two holes in each egg cup and tie on string handles. Suspend
        with yarn from a ring cut from heavy cardboard or from a plastic
        bottle. Fill the baskets with real or dried flowers ( The Styrofoam
        will hold a little water to keep those little blooms fresh ) Flowers
        cut from pretty colored tissue would also work well, just use a
        little glue to hold in place. Suspend the mobile from four pieces of
        yarn attached to the plastic ring.

        Lots more freebies all over the website
        Freebies and deals-updated as I find them!find them by category!!!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/amazpromo.htm
        link</a>

        please take a minute and visit my voting page Thanks
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm
        <A HREF="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/myvotes.htm"> aol link</A>

        please visit my "sister" site
        InstantlyCheaper: Internet Discount