Todays Finds 10/15 Papajohns 25 cent Pizza, costume deals and more

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Are you getting all your rewards??

      Remember every purchase you make through this newsletter will get you
      100 piepoints per $ spent and 5 entries in the October 20th prize drawings where you could win $100!
      Shoppers use this form to submit your purchase made from this newsletter to get your points and entries.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      Today's Page of the Day (double points and prize entries with purchase from this page today-mention page of day in comments section of purchase form )
      Halloween Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/halloween.htm

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through a link in this newsletter!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      DisneyStore
      Buy 1 PJ Pals Get 1 Free! exp 10/19
      2 for $20 at the online Disney Store.
      $5 SHIPPING on your shipment of $89 or more! (Restrictions Apply)
      Coupon Code: SHIPTODAY Expires: 10/25
      50% off select costumes
      Hot Finds:
      Shimmering Cinderella Costume for Girls
      Was: $49.50 Sale: $24.99
      Mad Hatter Costume for Men
      Was: $79.95 Sale: $39.99
      Winnie The Pooh Costume for Infants and Toddlers
      Was: $29.50 Sale: $14.99
      Order by 10/22 for Halloween shipping
      Buy Now Pay Later with Bill Me Later
      http://tinyurl.com/yfufh2o
      ~ ~ ~

      1-800-FLOWERS
      Save $10, plus earn a $10 Savings Pass with $39 order coupon code: LGV5 exp 10/18
      Bosses Day is Friday and Sweetest Day is Sunday! Same Day Shipping available on many items
      Hot Finds:
      Autumn Gathering™ Bouquet
      $34.99 - $44.99
      Available Same-Day
      Long Stem Red Roses
      $39.99 - $69.99
      SALE $29.99 - $49.99
      Fruit & Gourmet Basket
      $54.99 - $74.99
      Available Same-Day
      Shipping available to canada too
      Bill Me Later and Paypal accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/5hnb
      ~ ~ ~

      KOHL'S
      15% off coupon code: MY15PASS exp 10/18
      Combine with Free shipping on $75+ code: SHIP75NOW exp 10/17
      Hot Finds:
      "Trick Or Treat" Yard Stake
      original $19.99 sale $9.99
      Shamwow® 8-pk. Towel Set
      regular $24.99 sale $19.99
      Boys Seattle Cotton Works® American Rock Poster Hoodie
      original $32.00 sale $16.00
      http://tinyurl.com/3c9sy4
      ~ ~ ~

      Candle Bay
      10% off the entire store using coupon code SCARY exp 10/17
      Pumpkin Reed Diffusers $2.78 after coupon
      $5 FREE just for registering for Candle Bay's Candle Coins Program. signup for free membership in the Candle Coins program please use REFERRAL NUMBER : 1413
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-10296730
      ~ ~ ~

      JellyBelly.com
      Buy 2 Belly Flops 2LB bags get 1 free w/code HALLOWEEN exp 10/25
      Free shipping on $50+
      http://tinyurl.com/yh3l69f
      ~ ~ ~

      The JetBlue One Day Sample Sale, fares as low as $24*! Hurry, sale ends 10/15 11:59pm MST
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10708396
      ~ ~ ~

      Check out UncleGraveyard.com for extra special deals on CDs, DVDs, Children's books and products. Use coupon code "SHAREASALE" for an additional 15% off your order of $25 or more. exp 12/28
      Hot Finds:
      Veronica Mars-Complete 2nd Season DVD Set
      Compare At: $34.99 Our price: $14.99
      Texas Chainsaw Massacre Special Edition DVD
      Compare At: $18.99
      Our price: $2.99
      Law & Order: Criminal Intent The First Year
      Compare At: $59.99 Our price: $19.99
      http://tinyurl.com/yjuuaxe
      ~ ~ ~

      PrankPlace.com
      $5 off $30+ on Halloween Costumes, Coupon Code: 5COSTUME exp 10/31
      Hot Finds:
      Adult Banana Costume
      $39.98
      Banana Baby Costume
      Price: $19.49
      Hot Dog Costume
      SALE PRICE: $39.99
      Whoopee Cushion Costume
      OUR PRICE $ 29.89
      Missing Milk Carton Costume
      OUR PRICE $44.89
      Paypal accepted here
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10493673
      ~ ~ ~

      masseys
      10% off all accessories Coupon Code: ACCESSORIES exp 10/31
      We make shopping even more convenient with our Masseys credit option. Buy Now Pay Later
      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-204411-10357819
      ~ ~ ~

      HearthSong
      Free shipping on Everything Halloween Expires: 10/22
      Hot Finds:
      Monstrously Huge Halloween Hideaway
      On Sale - Save 33%
      $9.98 - $39.99
      Haunted House Gingerbread Kit
      $27.98
      Halloween Dollhouse Decorating Sets
      On Sale - Save up to 54%
      $3.98 - $15.99
      http://tinyurl.com/yjmyg3z
      ~ ~ ~

      Weight Watchers Get 1 month Free exp 10/17
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10459233
      ~ ~ ~

      More new coupon codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Sales and Clearance links!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      Follow me on twitter for more hot finds as I find them!
      http://twitter.com/piemomma

      Today's Great Finds

      Target
      Nintendo Wii Console
      $199.99 List price: $249.99
      http://tinyurl.com/y87jkre
      <a
      href="http://tinyurl.com/y87jkre">aol</a>

      CostumeKingdom
      Shrek Puss In Boots Infant/Newborn
      Product #: Ru_885332
      Retail Price: $30.00 SALE PRICE: $14.99
      Not an Ogre Killer, but a swashbuckling Kitty Cat! Turn heads with this cute Puss in Boots romper! Complete with underleg snap closure, detachable cape and headpiece. Available in Newborn and Infant sizes. This product is officially licensed. Don't forget the Sword
      http://tinyurl.com/yjb5t7x

      Avanquest Software Deal of the Week - Save 35% on SafeEyes® Parental Control Suite™. Exp 10/19
      Parental Control Software to Keep Your Family Safe Online3-PC Licenses for Windows XP, Vista, or Mac
      Web Filtering & Blocking
      Monitor & Record - Email, IM & Social Networking Blocking
      Set Internet Time Limits, Usage Reporting & Program Blocking
      Paypal accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/yk72qjt
      <a
      href="http://tinyurl.com/yk72qjt">aol</a>

      Orangeonions
      MATCHBOX Pop Up 360 Haunted House Adventure Set just $20.25 w/code: HAL19 Reg. $35 Compare To: $34.99 exp 10/31
      Now it's frighteningly easy to open up a world of ghostly fun with the latest Matchbox pop up 360 set, and this one has spooky sounds! Open the case 360 degrees to reveal a mysterious haunted house adventure that features surprises around every corner, spooky sounds, and lots of ghostly play areas. Watch out for a flying ghost, an axe-wielding knight, a giant spider and a spring-to-life skeleton. There's fun and fright at every turn, just be sure not to awaken the vampire! The vehicle and all the accessory pieces fit right inside the case, so none of the spooky fun gets lost. Includes one Matchbox vehicle and lots of accessory pieces
      Paypal accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/yjum6p9
      <a
      href="http://tinyurl.com/yjum6p9">aol</a>

      Sun&Ski Sports
      Thermotech Extreme Men or Women's Thermal Underwear Bottom
      List Price: $50.00 Our Price: $24.97
      offers the pinnacle of performance base layer technology. Thermotech Extreme Women's Thermal Underwear Bottom combines thermal and moisture management technologies with antibacterial protection to provide the ultimate in comfort and performance. Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, Thermotech Extreme Women's Thermal Underwear Bottom is the premier cold weather base layer garment
      http://tinyurl.com/yzu3qtt
      <a
      href="http://tinyurl.com/yzu3qtt">aol</a>

      Support Breast Cancer Research and Awareness with these Deals http://tinyurl.com/yhsr232

      Today Only Deals

      6pm Shoes
      Thursday,10/15 Offer! Reebok Footwear - Select Styles $19.95 Today Only
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10593427

      MetroStyle
      Steal of the Day
      Peasant Tunic Sweater
      Regular price: $39.99
      Today $16.99
      Deferred Billing No payment until January 5 2010 use code: MSDBJAN
      $20 off $80 with code: MSMYFAV52 exp 10/31
      http://tinyurl.com/39vp39

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      Old Navy's 15th Birthday Bash: tons of great styles just $15 & under! Ends 10/15/09. Plus 15% off Coupon Code: ONBDAY15 exp 10/15
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10462862

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      Papa John's
      Get a large cheese pizza for only $.25 when you purchase another large pizza of two or more toppings at regular price! Just enter coupon code: 101309 at checkout when ordering online exp 11/1
      http://www.papajohnsonline.com/

      PRINTABLE RUBY TUESDAY COUPON: Buy One Four-Course Sunday Brunch/Get One Four-Course Sunday Brunch Free exp 10/25
      http://tinyurl.com/yjpn7mf

      Blockbuster Express Free Rental Code: GW9RA2 exp 10/21
      http://www.blockbusterexpress.com/

      Free Dog Sleeping Bag
      http://petmaxi.com/free-dog-sleeping-bag/

      Duraflame Fire Logs Printable Coupons http://www.duraflame.com/aa_promo/hot_promos01.php

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
      Places to show your support for this newsletter

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
      and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/