Hi from Gayle

  • Gayle Geisenheimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      Hi All

      I tried to post some freebies on Beth's Blog as I usually do..... but the Blog was gone.

      I sent Beth an email and a tweet, but haven't heard from her.

      I hope she is OK.

      I am still listing freebies and contests on my FB Page
      If you are interested just search Facebook for
      Gayle Smith Geisenheimer
      Let me know you are from Today's Finds and I'll add you as a friend.

      Thanks

      Gayle