Todays Finds 4/15 10 Tax Day Deals!

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers

      I ended up with a bad case of bronchitis in NYC
      went to the hospital Monday and home with some good meds that will hopefully have me up and kicking soon, just takes forever to kick this it seems. In the meantime I will be sending out short but sweet newsletters. Enjoy

      Join me on Twitter the fastest growing way to socialize right now. Its so easy and such a fun way to see what your friends and fellow subscribers are up to!!
      Plus I will have some surprise bonuses at times just for those Subscribers and Piepointers who twitter with me :)
      Check it out now and join for free

      Remember I update the blog first so check it often!
      If you would like to get daily updates make sure you are subscribed to the Todays Finds Blog newsletter updates-just enter your email and hit the subscribe button on the right side of the blog

      Ten Tax Day Deals

      Last Day to get your taxes done!
      Efile with TurboTax
      Get your refund in as little as 9 days. E-file with TurboTax today. It's Easy
      Choose the best product for your needs

      Save $5 when you spend $25 or more at Etoys.com. Limited time only!
      Hot Finds:
      Tub Time Curious George
      List Price: $19.99 Our Price: $6.98
      Mega Bloks King Arthur Battlemotion Warship
      List Price: $44.99 Our Price: $13.49
      EyeClops Multizoom - Bionic Eye Plug-In TV Microscope
      List Price: $49.99 Our Price: $29.98
      Rocket Fishing Rod with DVD - Spin Master
      List Price: $29.99 Our Price: $9.98
      Cabbage Patch Kids - Sleepover Party Playset
      List Price: $19.99 Our Price: $5.98

      April 15th only! Get a Free Full-Size Cleanser with any Origins.com order. Choose your favorite at checkout, while supplies last. Selection available may vary. Plus, receive Free Standard Shipping with your order of $50 or more.

      FileLater Online Income Tax Extensions
      Get a 6 month tax extension , and the IRS doesn't ask why - it's automatic!
      Say Goodbye to April 15. Make October 15 the new tax deadline with FileLater.com - it's easy!

      Barnes & Noble
      Save 15% on All Used Video Games exp 4/20
      Free Shipping on a $25 Order
      Hot Finds:
      Tales of Legendia
      (PlayStation 2)
      List Price $12.99 Now $11.04
      Wii Sports
      (Nintendo Wii)
      List Price $19.99 Now $16.99
      Build A Bear Workshop
      (Nintendo DS)
      List Price $17.99 Now $15.29
      Assassin's Creed
      (Xbox 360)
      List Price $17.99 Now $15.29
      Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
      (PlayStation 3)
      List Price $54.99 Now $46.74
      Paypal accepted here

      Free shipping on $35+ Coupon: 289105CB exp 5/3
      Hot Finds:
      Abe and the Amazing Promise, VeggieTales DVD
      Fireproof, Special Collector's Edition DVD
      Hermie and Friends Series #11: Hermie and the High Seas, DVD
      Max Lucado
      Retail Price: $14.99 CBD Price: $7.99
      Left Behind: The Movie, Video
      Retail Price: $9.96 CBD Price: $0.49
      KJV Bible - Audio Bible on CD
      Retail Price: $79.95 CBD Price: $29.99
      Bless All Who Enter Welcome Stone
      Retail Price: $19.99 CBD Price: $4.99
      You Did It Graduate, Plush Bear

      Michigan Bulb
      $20 off $50, Click to redeem Coupon exp 4/30
      Hot Finds:
      Cardinal Flower
      Bright red blooms—a favorite of hummingbirds— appear midsummer to fall.
      3 for $9.99
      Blueberry Trio
      Blueray is sweet yet slightly tart. Coville is a vigorous grower. Berkeley is tasty and aromatic.
      1 for $19.99
      Hardy Mixed Carnations
      3 for $5.99

      $5 Off $25 - $10 Off $100 - Plus Free Shipping on $89 - Promo Code: DAFFODIL exp 4/21
      Hot Finds:
      Pink Ruffles & Fruit Bathing Suit
      Sizes: 2T-5T
      Reg. $9.99 Our: $6.99
      Gator Swim Diaper Trunks
      Sizes: 12M-24M
      Reg. $6.99 Our: $3.99
      Blue Floral Sport Sandal
      Sizes: Youth
      Reg. $19.50 Our: $9.69
      Dinosaur Print Pajamas
      Sizes: 2T-4T
      Reg. $11.99 Our: $5.99
      Paypal is accepted here

      14 1/2 CT Created Pink Sapphire & Diamond Bracelet- Only $50 + Free Shipping! (Retail $150) - COUPON CODE: SMD26
      This Mother's Day, surprise her with a burst of brilliance! Crafted in sleek sterling silver, this show-stopping 14 1/2 carat created pink sapphire and diamond bracelet is a feminine and elegant accessory that will brighten her wardrobe, day or night. One of the season's best sellers, this gorgeous gift is sure to please. Every mother deserves her time to shine!

      Ryans Buy one get one free buffet exp 4/29

      Find Tax Day Specials, More Coupons, Sales Plus Hot Finds, Freebies and More Updated thru the day at The Todays Finds Blog!

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales

      Money Tight Right Now? Check out these Buy Now Pay Later Offers

      Have a great day!
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there