Todays Finds 2/24 Free Pancakes and Tacos today plus more Food savings

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Todays Theme is Save Money on Food, Drink and Groceries

      Feel free to email me at chevelle@... with suggestions on
      themes you would like to see. They can be fun, educational,
      entertaining, etc...

      Remember I update the blog first so check it often!
      If you would like to get daily updates make sure you are subscribed
      to the Todays Finds Blog newsletter updates-just enter your email and
      hit the subscribe button on the right side of the blog
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Please fill out this survey on how I can focus on the best savings
      for you
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/recessionsurvey.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/recessionsurvey.htm">aol</a>

      This Week's Featured Prize

      New Weekly Drawing Info!
      Friday 2/27 will be the next drawing for a $15 Walmart Gift Card
      Drawing will be held from all entries 2/21 thru 2/27
      Earn 5 entries with every purchase made from this newsletter!

      Earn 2 more entries in the weekly prize drawing plus an increased 200
      Piepoints per $ spent if you make a purchase from the page of the day
      Food and Drink Savings
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/grocery.htm

      Submit this Form if you make a purchase to get your entries!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm
      link</a>

      Sponsor a prize for the weekly drawing and you will be featured for a
      week with advertising in the newsletter, at the website and posts at
      the blog! If interested please fill out this form and I will contact
      you with your scheduled week and details
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newsponsorform.htm
      link</a>

      Help support this newsletter by visiting this sponsor!

      CoolSavings
      30 seconds to enroll will get you a lifetime of savings!
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10542280

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      Restaurant.com Gift Certificates
      80% off your order! Coupon: DINE
      $25 Gift Certificate for $2 after coupon! exp 2/28
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-9886507

      Figis.com
      $10 off $65+ Coupon Code: 887 / 3100 Expires: 4/8/09
      Buy now Pay Later with 3 low monthly payments! Shop now pay nothing
      until July 4th
      Hot Find:
      Smoked Chicken Breasts
      $39.99 Sale $29.99
      All white meat, tender, but firm and so juicy. Master smokers
      patiently smoke these chicken breasts over sweet applewood to bring
      out all of their natural goodness and enhance them with sweet smoky
      flavor. These extra plump, boneless chicken breasts are unbelievably
      good. Serve at room temperature or gently heat for easy last-
      minute entertaining and delicious dining any time
      http://tinyurl.com/24dhof
      a href="http://tinyurl.com/24dhof">aol</a>

      HomeBistro
      $10 off any order Coupon Code: REWARD10 Expires: 3/31/09
      Hot Find:
      Asian-Style Grilled Tuna Steak
      $13.95 / each Now $11.95 / each
      Grilled Ahi tuna in a distinctive Asian-style demi-glace made with
      garlic, ginger, and scallions served with a mix of Japanese-style
      vegetables and long-grain rice blended with baby garbanzo beans and
      Daikon radish seeds
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10433580

      Kosher.com
      50% off all Dry Aged beef coupon code: AGEDMEAT50 exp 3/1
      Hot Find:
      Dry Aged Rib Steak
      Price: $30.56 before coupon
      Weight: 1.33 lb
      Cost / lb: $22.98
      Free Delivery in New York
      http://tinyurl.com/aaa93z

      Meijer.com
      Get 5% off grocery items through 2/26
      Shop, Stock, and Save. Free Shipping on Grocery Orders $150 or More.
      Hot Find:
      Meijer Spirals and Cheese Dinner - Pack of 24
      $14.59
      Spirals and Cheese Dinner. Full of great cheesy flavor.
      Microwaveable. Quality Assured
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10640807

      Omaha Steaks
      Free shipping on select combos at Omaha Steaks! Offer ends 3.1.09
      Hot Find:
      The Family Value Combo 45239XE
      2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
      2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
      4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
      4 (4 oz. approx.) Boneless Chicken Breasts
      4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
      4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
      Reg. $139.00 | Now Only $59.99
      This Combo Shipped Free!
      Paypal is accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/afdcvb

      Find More Coupons, Sales Plus Hot Finds, Freebies and More Updated
      thru the day at The Todays Finds Blog!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Today's Great Finds

      DiscoveryChannelStore
      TODAY ONLY: Purchase the Discovery Bubble Gum Factory for $1!
      Regularly
      $19.95 Discount will appear in cart.
      What's your flavor – watermelon, fruit punch, citrus? Make your
      favorite with this homemade bubblegum kit. You'll make it, flavor it,
      color it, shape it and wrap it. Share it with your friends or chew it
      all yourself; it's your gum after all! You can make sour gum, color-
      change gum, spicy gum and even gooey center-filled gum – or try
      mixing the flavors to create a really unique taste
      Bill Me Later and Paypal both accepted here!
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10601414

      FoodSaver
      Foodsaver® Rectangular Canister - Two Quart Size w/ Cheese Grater
      $17.99 Sale $12.49
      New low-profile shape saves space – cheese grater allows easy
      grating, vacuum packaging and storage in one container. Save space in
      the fridge with this new low-profile shape – and the specially
      designed bonus cheese grater allows easy grating, vacuum packaging
      and storage in one container. Our new latch design ensures that lids
      are secured tightly, whether canister is vacuumed or not. You can
      also use the canisters to marinate small portions of meat, fish or
      vegetables in minutes
      http://tinyurl.com/ddok7f

      WonderfullyWacky.com
      Chocolate Factory
      $9.95!! CRAZY CLEARANCE - $4.95
      The Chocolate Factory Candy mold kit features everything you need to
      make a bit of molded chocolate: 2 pouches of candy mixture, molds,
      wraps and best of all no baking or heating necessary. Make the
      molds, put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and voila,
      Chocolate Factory Candy mold magic!
      http://tinyurl.com/ccm7gn

      Great Deals Page with hot finds starting at under $5!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Find more Hot Finds Here at the blog
      http://tinyurl.com/3udxdd

      Today Only Deals

      Pfaltzgraff
      Deal Of The Day
      Filigree Canister Set, 3 pc.
      Retail Price: $49.99 Sale $29.99
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-10297219

      Shop Our Top Value at ShopNBC and receive The Best Value of the Day!
      Waterford® Crystal Mallory 6" Candlestick Pair
      Retail value: $150.00
      Sale Price: $57.52
      or 3 ValuePays: $19.17
      http://tinyurl.com/csdblv

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      Brylane Home
      Free 8 piece salad set with any order! Coupon: BHSALAD4U exp 2/24
      http://tinyurl.com/2cbcz4

      Amazon
      Save up to 60% on Lenox Butterfly Meadow Tableware exp 2/24
      http://tinyurl.com/c694m7

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Theme Goodies

      Coupon Queen Savings: Get Your Grocery Coupons Organized!
      http://www.betterbudgeting.com/articles/frugal/couponqueen.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.betterbudgeting.com/articles/frugal/couponqueen.htm">
      aol</a>

      Grocery Store Savings Tips
      http://frugaldad.com/2008/02/08/20-money-saving-tips-for-the-grocery-
      store/
      grocery-store/">aol</a>

      Printable Grocery List
      http://www.webmomz.com/webmomz-grocery-list.htm

      Grocery stores that double coupons
      http://couponing.about.com/od/groceryzone/a/doublecoupons.htm
      <a
      href="http://couponing.about.com/od/groceryzone/a/doublecoupons.htm">a
      ol</a>

      Frugal Recipes
      http://www.miserlymoms.com/MOMfrecipes2.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE or NEARLY FREE GOODIES AND FUN STUFF

      Free Pancakes all day today
      On Tuesday, February 24, I will be celebrating National Pancake Day
      with free pancakes at IHOP. That's right – free pancakes!* The good
      news is that you can get the same great deal at your local IHOP. From
      7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on February 24 at participating IHOPs across the
      country, you can get a free short stack (three) of IHOP's famous
      buttermilk pancakes. For every short stack of pancakes served on
      National Pancake Day, IHOP guests are invited to make a donation to
      Children's Miracle Network, a non-profit organization dedicated to
      saving and improving the lives of children with 170 Children's
      Miracle Network hospitals across the U.S., or other local charities.
      http://www.ihop.com/

      2 Free Tacos at Jack In The Box Today Tues 24 Feb.09
      http://coupon.hangintherejack.com/two-tacos.php

      Free Roast Burger at Arbys when you buy any drink exp 3/9
      http://arbys.fbmta.com/members/ViewMailing.aspx?MailingID=27917289331
      MailingID=27917289331">aol</a>

      Buy One Get One Meal Free at Ruby Tuesdays
      http://tinyurl.com/aw76nu
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/aw76nu">AOL</A>

      Quiznos Million Sub Giveaway
      Quiznos announces million free subs giveaway. Complete a simple
      online registration form and get your free sub now
      http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php?x=1

      Sign up here to get a coupon for a Free Kashi Frozen Entree
      http://www.kashi.com/picturehunt

      More Freebie Finds
      http://tinyurl.com/3lok7t

      and here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      Canada there's a page just for you!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/canada.htm

      UK there's a page for you Too!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ukshops.htm

      Todays Reward Programs, Sweepstakes and Money Making Ideas

      It is getting harder and harder to find reward programs that are
      still alive. I am working on updating the daily rewards page and
      would welcome any programs that you use or know of that are still
      surviving so I can add them to the page. You can use your referral
      link when you email me.

      Play Subway Instant Win
      http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/

      Enter to Win Cookware
      http://www.farmlandfoods.com/promotions/2009-cookware/
      cookware/">aol</a>

      Don't forget to do your searches at Blingo!
      I won a movie ticket!!
      Blingo is a new search engine that gives away prizes every day. By
      joining Blingo Friends you can invite your friends to use
      Blingo, and when one of them wins a prize you win the same prize.
      That means if one of your friends wins an iPod, you win one too.
      http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=FclWg6CLKKluArWksdh-y1oCWm4
      y1oCWm4">aol</a>

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm
      link</a>

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/