Todays Finds 12/1 CyberMonday Hot Sales

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Shop with us CyberMonday and you will find exclusive deals not
      available any where else Plus Piepoint Members will be able to bid in
      an exclusive Point Auction when they make at least one purchase! Make
      sure you submit a purchase form whenever you make a purchase from
      this page or any of the links on this newsletter, the website or at
      the Blog
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm
      Plus Make a purchase from any of our links and you will be entered to
      win a Midnight Mystery Prize worth a minimum of $50!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/blk2008.htm

      All Day CyberMonday Online Party
      Fun, shopping and online chat
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/chatroom.htm

      Click here to see CyberMonday Deal Posts at the Blog
      http://tinyurl.com/5pyqld

      If you would like to get daily updates make sure you are subscribed
      to the Todays Finds Blog newsletter updates-just enter your email and
      hit the subscribe button on the right side of the blog
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Find the best price on This Year's Hottest Toys for Holiday Giving
      2008
      Plus see what payment methods are accepted, any special offers and
      shipping costs!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hottest.htm

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      JR.com CYBER MONDAY SALE! Today Only (12/1/2008)
      $207.00 - Apple MB528LL/A 8GB iPod Touch
      $169.99 - Onkyo SKS-HT540 7.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
      $18.99 - Sony MDR-XD200 Digital Reference Headphones
      $129.99 - Western Digital WDH1U10000N 1TB My Book Essential External
      Hard Drive
      $529.00 - Canon VIXIA HF100 High Definition Camcorder (FREE Shipping)
      $29.99 - D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
      $419.77 - Canon PowerShot G10 14-Megapixel Digital Camera (FREE
      Shipping)
      $49.99 - Logitech Quickcam Pro Webcam
      $58.88 - Antec 15137 Sonata III Quiet Super Mini Desktop Mid-Tower
      ATX Case ( Black )
      Bill Me Later®Subject to credit approval
      No Payments for 90 Days on purchases of $250 or more or No Payments
      for 6 Months on purchases of $750 or more
      http://tinyurl.com/6y6cnr

      Macys
      Cyber Monday! Enjoy Free Shipping, Web Busters & Thousands of Sale
      Items- today only at macys.com! Offer Valid 1-Dec-2008 only. Some of
      the best savings are available this Cyber Monday with web busters and
      thousands of items on sale! These savings are available only on
      December 1st, and comes with free shipping
      Free shipping on $75 with code: oneday
      Hot Finds:
      Style&co.Sport Quilted Puffer Vest
      Orig. $69.00 Now $20.99
      Gibson "Winter Gatherings" 20-Piece Dinnerware Set
      Reg. $70.00 Sale $29.99
      Martha Stewart Collection Swirl Christmas Ornaments, Set of 2
      Reg. $17.00 Sale $7.99
      Kurt Adler 5" Resin Gingerbread with Ribbon Christmas Ornaments, Set
      of 3
      Reg. $20.00 Sale $9.99
      Midwest Angel with Bird Christmas Ornament
      Reg. $50.00 Sale $24.99
      http://tinyurl.com/56gz2o

      Fathead
      Free Shipping on any order 12/1 and BOGO Free exp 12/31 both offers
      can be used together!
      Real Big Wall Graphics easy to put up and take down!
      Fatheads include:
      Hannah Montana
      Jonas Brothers
      The World of Cars
      Tinker Bell
      Dallas Cowboys
      New York Yankees
      Ohio State
      Dale Earnhardt Jr.
      Spider-Man
      Star Wars
      Superman
      Batman
      and many more!
      Bill me Later and Paypal both accepted here
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10612992

      ICE.com
      Cyber Monday Sale - Save Up To 70% OFF + Free Shipping On All Orders
      2 Carat Green Amethyst and Diamond 10K White Gold Ring - ONLY $195! +
      Free Shipping
      Christmas Jewelry Sale - Save An Extra 20% + Free Shpping! COUPON
      CODE: ICE20
      1 CT Diamond Heart Pendant - ONLY $115 + Free Shipping
      4 CT Green Amethyst and Diamond White Gold Ring - ONLY $145 + Free
      Shipping
      31 CT Blue Topaz and Sapphire Bracelet - ONLY $125 + Free Shipping
      Easy Monthly Payments!
      http://tinyurl.com/5v37qv

      Perfume.com's biggest sale of the year!
      Get free shipping (Code: FREESHIP) or 15% off (Code: SAVE15). If you
      spend $59 or more after the coupon, you get both! exp 12/1
      Hot Finds:
      Design by Paul Sebastian
      3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
      List Price: $49.50 Price: $18.99
      Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
      0.15 oz Eau de Toilette
      List Price: $20.00 Price: $9.99
      White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor
      3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
      List Price: $64.50 Price: $18.49
      Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene
      4.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
      List Price: $59.00 Price: $18.49
      Paypal is accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/6yojmv

      Fairmont Hotels: Get 20% off PLUS a free night! Offer valid 12/1/08 -
      12/8/08
      7 Day Spectacular Sale -bookable from December 1, 2008 12:00 a.m. EST
      to December 8, 2008 11:59 p.m. EST -for stays until April 15, 2009 -
      offer includes up to 20% off and a free night -full deposit taken at
      time of reservation (no cancellations)
      http://tinyurl.com/5kgza2

      Norm Thompson
      $1 Shipping on Cyber Monday-Use code 12907- Valid for 12.01.08 only
      Hot Finds:
      Handcrafted Santa Dog Lantern
      Was: $39.00 Now: $18.99
      Holiday Projection System
      Was: $79.00 Now: $24.99
      Microsuede Walking Jacket
      Was: $99.00 Now: $34.99
      Crossover Shawl Sweater
      Was: $79.00 Now: $34.99
      http://tinyurl.com/5lgchw

      Circuit City
      2-day Cyber Monday Sale - (11/30 - 12/1)
      TomTom ONE 125 GPS—only $99.99
      FREE $10 gift card with select games
      All iPods on sale + save up to 30% on MP3 players & accessories
      Sony Cyber-shot 7.2-MP Digital Camera $109.99—save $20
      Samsung 46" Series 5 LCD HDTV—only $1099.99
      Laptop Outlet Blowout—save up to $300
      Free Shipping on Orders $24 and Up
      http://tinyurl.com/5b9x86

      Gap.com
      Dec. 1 only! Enjoy 15% off Gap merchandise. Enter GAP15 at checkout.
      In addition, enjoy free Shipping on ANY purchase at Gap, Old Navy or
      Banana Republic. Valid Dec. 1 only. Use ONEDAY at checkout.
      Coupon codes can be combined!
      Hot Finds:
      Women's Plus Micro Performance Fleece Half-Zip Pullovers
      Regular Price $19.50 Sale $9.75
      Paisley pintucked top
      $48.00 Sale $16.99
      Gap (PRODUCT) RED™ scoopneck graphic T
      Regular Price $24.50 Sale $7.99
      Jewel-toned dress
      Regular Price $78.00 Sale $29.99-$32.99
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10415271

      BOSCOVS
      Free shipping on $50 PLUS Cyber Sale w/Savings to 77% Off for Home &
      Family Monday Only!
      Toys up to 77% off plus bonus 10% off with $60 order
      Ladies Apparel up to 60% off Plus bonus 20% off No exclusions
      SMALL & PERSONAL CARE SALE up to 50% off plus bonus 10% off No
      exclusions
      BED AND BATH SALE up to 75% off plus bonus 10% off No exclusions
      Shoes for the Whole Family up to 50% off plus bonus 10% off No
      exclusions
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10394894

      KBtoys.com
      CyberMonday One Day Deals start Now
      Free Shipping On Over 1000 Items! Shop Now (limited time offer)
      Save $15 off $30 plus 90 days no payment with Bill Me later
      Hot Finds:
      Hannah Montana "In Concert" Collection - Hannah Doll Singing "The
      Other Side of Me"
      Was: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 ships free
      Pixel Chix Love 2 Shop Mall - Boutique/Food Court
      Was: $34.99 Sale Price: $7.99
      Transformers Deluxe Figure 3-Pack with Poster
      Was: $39.99 Sale Price: $24.99 ships free
      Spiderman TV Jet Ski with 7 Games
      Was: $59.99 Sale Price: $39.99 ships free
      Super Skeet Arcade
      Was: $49.99 Sale Price: $9.99
      Designer's World Plug 'N Play TV Game
      Was: $39.99 Sale Price: $9.99
      Dance Maker Double Wave
      Was: $49.99 Sale Price: $9.99
      http://tinyurl.com/39qz7

      Buy.com CyberMonday Deals!
      eMachines E17T6W 17" Widescreen LCD Monitor - 600:1, 8ms, 1440 x 900
      FREE BUDGET SHIPPING List Price $119.99 Buy.com price: $89.99
      Magellan Maestro 3140 3.5" GPS w/ Text To Speech and Bluetooth -
      Refurbished
      SAVE $99.01 FREE BUDGET SHIPPING Buy.com price: $79.99 List price:
      $179.00
      Western Digital 320GB My Passport Essential USB 2.0 Portable Hard
      Drive
      SAVE $80.00 FREE BUDGET SHIPPING Buy.com price: $89.99 List price:
      $169.99
      Kingston 16GB DataTraveler USB Flash Drive
      FREE BUDGET SHIPPING Buy.com price: $23.99
      Fantom GreenDrive 1TB USB 2.0 and eSATA External Hard Drive - 2 Year
      Warranty
      FREE BUDGET SHIPPING $30.00 Mail-in Rebate $99.99 After Rebate
      Buy.com price: $129.99 List price: $154.95
      AeroBed 1311 Twin Bed in a Minute II
      SAVE 60% FREE BUDGET SHIPPING Buy.com price: $39.99 List price: $99.99
      http://tinyurl.com/6x4xtw

      Smartbargains Free Shipping on Any Order thru this link! Expires 2:59
      AM ET on 12/2/2008
      Hot Finds:
      Spode Xmas Tree 10in Dinner Plates 4pc Set
      Compare at: $99.99 Sale: $39.98
      Fitz and Floyd Patriotic Santa Figurine
      Compare at: $125.00 Sale: $49.98
      Samuel B Silver & 14K Diamond Accented Bracelet
      Compare at: $600.00 Sale: $224.98
      Portolano Cashmere Lined Leather Glove
      Compare at: $120.00 Sale: $29.98
      Bill me Later and Paypal both accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/64hx75

      The Great Indoors
      Shop and Save with Special 1-Day Deals, plus Free Shipping on
      Everything 12/1
      Hot Finds:
      Save $20 - Hamilton Beach Liquid Blu Blender on Sale for $49.99 12/1
      Only
      Save $40 - Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Black Grind and Brew, 12 cup on
      Sale $79.99 12/1 Only
      Save $20 - Pek Preservo Wine Storage System in Silver on Sale for
      $39.99 12/1 Only
      3-in-1 Corkscrew - available in 4 colors on Sale for $12.99 Cyber
      Monday 12/1
      http://tinyurl.com/6yq6bl

      KMart
      Cyber Monday Specials + Free Shipping on $29
      Save 10% off Baby Gear 12/1 Only
      Save 60% off Blankets and Sleepers 12/1 Only
      Buy One, Get One 50% Off Handbags & Fashion Accessories 12/1 Only
      Save 50% off Seasonal Bath Décor and Seasonal Tabletop & Kitchen
      Décor 12/1 Only
      Save 20% off My First Craftsman Toys 12/1 Only
      Save 60% off Pink K Womens Robes 12/1 Only
      http://tinyurl.com/57b9nm

      Newegg.com
      CyberMonday Madness
      Hot Finds:
      HP Photosmart C4480 InkJet MFC/All-In-One Color Printer
      $99.99 Your Price: $49.99
      Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle for Xbox 360 Activision
      $54.99
      CyberpowerPC Gamer Infinity 6322 Core 2 Quad Q6600(2.40GHz) 4GB DDR2
      250GB NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
      Cyber Monday special, limited time offer $559.99
      DeLonghi HS15F SAFEHEAT Convector Heater $34.99
      $10 off $50 when you pay with Bill Me Later
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10440023

      Wal-Mart
      CyberMonday Specials
      97 cent shipping on Select items
      Free Shipping with Site To Store
      Hot Finds
      Video Bean Bag in Blue and Black
      $20.00
      Video Game 2 For $30 Bundles
      LeapFrog Leapster 2 w/ 2 Bonus Arcade Games
      $69.00
      WowWee Alive White Tiger Cub Plush Robotic Toy with Bonus $10 Online
      Only eGift Card
      $50.00
      http://tinyurl.com/622tyv

      Toys R Us
      CyberMonday Specials
      Plus Free shipping on thousands of items
      Hot Finds:
      Guitar Hero Wired Guitar Game Controller for Xbox 360
      List Price: $59.99 Our Price: $9.99
      Barbie: Island Princess for Nintendo Wii
      List Price: $19.99 Our Price: $9.99
      Purple Moon Shoes
      List Price: $29.99 Our Price: $19.99
      Bee Movie Game for Sony PS2
      List Price: $19.99 Our Price: $9.99
      Amazing McKayla Doll
      List Price: $69.99 Our Price: $29.98
      Undersea Encounter Aquarium
      List Price: $24.99 Our Price: $9.98
      i-List Music Party Game
      List Price: $17.48 Our Price: $7.48
      http://tinyurl.com/qgxfq

      Find More Coupons, Sales Plus Hot Finds, Freebies and More Updated
      thru the day at The Todays Finds Blog!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      If you haven't visited the blog lately make sure you check out how
      many more money making and saving ideas that have added. Gayle has
      been helping find lots of deals to share and she has found some great
      mystery shopping, frugal living tips and more!

      Don't forget to check the Todays Finds Blog throughout the day for
      Freebies, Great Finds and Coupons found between newsletters!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Plus you can now have the Todays Finds Blog feed added to your
      MyYahoo or other homepage-just click on the "subscribe to feed"
      button at the top
      right of the blog page! You can also subscribe to have the newest
      deals emailed to you daily!

      Exclusive Piepoint Sponsor Specials
      Shopping with our sponsors help support American Small Home Based
      Businesses!

      The Book Faerie
      Free shipping in US only - email your order to hakola@... and
      request the BF special
      Hot Find:
      Disney's Winnie the Pooh's Stories for Christmas
      Filled with holiday recipes, projects and patterns for Christmas, and
      information on Christmas traditions. $8.00
      The Characters of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Stained Glass
      Art
      Price: $6.00
      Amy Colter My Little House Cookbook
      Easy meals that could have been cooked in Laura Ingalls Wild's Little
      House.
      Price: $6.00
      http://www.bookfaerie.com/

      Bonnie's Crafty Gifts
      Free shipping on Baby Bonnets
      http://bonniescraftygifts.com/Yard_Sale_Store.html

      Favorite Online Shops
      Check out the tons of coupons and special offers for our shops
      Hot Find:
      Cupcake Purse
      Our Price: $26.00 Sale Price: $15.00
      http://indie-affiliates-coupons.blogspot.com/

      Gifts Galore and More
      20% off any order for craft items and an additional 10% off if
      ordering 5 or more items. 10% discount when ordering from any of my
      consultant sites.
      Hot Find:
      Prayer Rug/Sitting Mat
      Crochet rag rug/mat is made with t-shirt material to make it soft and
      cushiony for kneeling, 22" x 14". A great sitting mat for children
      during story time or other events, too $11.00
      http://giftsgaloreandmore.undertherainbow.us/

      Heavenly Sweets
      25% off any order! Plus Free Shipping on orders over $50 (after
      discount).
      Hot Find:
      Hocus Pocus Magic Cookie Bars Jar Mix
      $8.50
      http://www.heavenlysweets.com/

      Kats-Tiques On Market
      Great prices on Candle Snuffers, Holiday Items and more. Many under
      $10
      Hot Find:
      Pewter JJI Bear Candle Snuffer
      $6.95
      http://stores.ebay.com/Kats-Tiques-On-Market

      Teddy's Creations
      Get a free gift with your order of $15 or more. We have a nice
      selection of handmade gifts that everyone on your Christmas list will
      love!
      Hot Find:
      Make a wish and give this cute Fairy Bear a loving home! She has
      glittery wings, a magical wand and is five inches tall. Colors that I
      have on hand are , light blue, light green, purple, pink and red.
      Can't find your colors? Just drop me a line and let me know what
      you'd like! Only $7.00 each
      http://www.teddyscreations.com/

      Val's Gift Bag
      Buy Two Items and get the Third One Free! Free Shipping on orders
      $50.00 or more! Plus - Free Gift with every order!
      Hot Find:
      Snow Buddies Musical Snowglobe
      $39.95
      Santa Ornament Box Set
      Our Price: $24.95
      Perfectly Plaid Snowman Apron
      $7.95
      http://www.valsgiftbag.com/store/

      purchases made from a Piepoint Sponsor 11/28-12/1 are worth 400
      points per $ spent plus access to bidding on the Special Auction
      items
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/blk2008.htm

      Today's Great Finds

      Dell
      Inspiron Mini 9 Laptop
      Regularly $349 Sale $299
      AS LOW AS $15/MONTH
      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-204411-10607970

      Orange Onions
      5' Tall Gemmy Animated Rotating Ferris Wheel with "Merry Christmas"
      Banner
      Compare To: $169.99 Deal Price: $99.99 ships free
      This adorable 5 ft tall animated ferris wheel will make you the talk
      of the neighborhood with its glowing nighttime display this Holiday
      Season! Six adorable Christmas characters dangle in carriages that
      rotate around like a real ferris wheel. This whimsical ferris wheel
      is made out of durable nylon fabric to be used outdoors or indoors.
      The tethers, yard stakes, and spotlight fixture are included. Light
      bulb is not included. (120V 60 Hz AC).
      Light up feature on this product features a steady on or flashing
      setting so you can choose which lighting feature suits your holiday
      display.
      http://tinyurl.com/5hcg6f

      SamsClub
      Dell Inspiron 1525 2.0GHz, 160GB HD, 15.4" LCD - $498.00 until 12/31
      or while supplies last ships free
      Redefine your hi-def life through an exceptional movie, multimedia
      and audio visual experience. And thanks to a family of antennas built
      into your laptop, you get outstanding connectivity no matter where
      you are
      http://tinyurl.com/5kdzzt

      6ave
      Samsung PN50A400 50" 720p Plasma TV
      MSRP: $1,499.99 Sale $899 with Free Shipping
      Too much sun interrupting your movie watching? No matter when you
      watch a Samsung 50" widescreen plasma HDTV, you'll always see crisp,
      clear images and bright vivid color. Ultra Filter Bright reduces
      glare and enhances the contrast ratio in the brightest rooms. This
      50" plasma HDTV also has more innovative features such as exclusive
      3D technology. Immerse yourself in movies and games and get the
      ultimate 3D experience with the Samsung PN42A450 plasma HDTV
      12 Months no interest no money down with your 6th ave CC
      http://tinyurl.com/6gmddy

      New York and Company
      City Style Puffer Jacket
      Reg. $69.95 Sale $29.95
      Winter chic. Chevron-patterned quilted jacket with convertible
      collar, zip-front, kangaroo pocket and long sleeves. Hits at hip.
      Poly/polyfill. Machine wash
      $25 Off Purchase of $75 or More With Code 9993 exp 12/14
      Free shipping on order $50+ Coupon Code: 7274 Expires: 12/14
      http://tinyurl.com/682jt7

      BeallsFlorida.com
      Sharper Image 2GB MP3 Player
      Reg. $99.99 Sale $29.99
      Free shipping on everything with code: CYBER 12/1 only
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10393967

      Zales has a special price break on a Diamond Accent Heart Pendant in
      Sterling Silver
      $59.99 ONLY with promo code EMPSTOCKING thru Tuesday, December 2nd
      Regularly $129.99
      FREE FedEx Express Saver Shipping on Orders of $149 or More. No
      Coupon Code Needed - Just Select Express Saver during checkout
      Cyber Monday Save an Extra 20% Sitewide Free Shipping on Orders Over
      $99
      http://tinyurl.com/5vg6lo

      Find more Hot Finds Here
      http://tinyurl.com/3udxdd

      Ways to Make the most of the Holiday Season on a Budget

      Take advantage of our FREE personal shopper service. Let me help you
      find the best price and deal on those items on your holiday shopping
      list
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>

      Inexpensive Things to do during the Holidays
      http://tinyurl.com/654rxy

      Check out the Homemade gift ideas at the Blog
      http://tinyurl.com/5ld75k<a href="http://tinyurl.com/5ld75k">aol</a>

      Find the best price on This Year's Hottest Toys for Holiday Giving
      2008
      Plus see what payment methods are accepted, any special offers and
      shipping costs!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hottest.htm

      Quick Links to your favorite deal pages

      Today Only Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Expiring Coupons and Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Clothes and Shoes Savings
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/apparel.htm

      Baby, Kids and Toys
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/baby.htm

      Coupon Codes By Store
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm

      Free Shipping Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm

      Paypal Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paypalaccepted.htm

      Buy Now Pay Later
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deferred.htm

      Gifts and Flowers for every occasion
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/giftshops.htm

      Stores with their own reward programs
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/storerewards.htm

      Amazon Deals, Sales and Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/amazon.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE or NEARLY FREE GOODIES AND FUN STUFF

      GIVE 3 $10 RESTAURANT GIFT CERTIFICATES AWAY DAILY!
      Free Restaurant.com Gift Certificates, scroll down and click feed it
      forward then click Give Now. Login or register and you can enter up
      to three email addresses addresses of friends, neighbors, families or
      anyone and each one will receive a free $10 gift certificate. Give up
      to three (3) FREE $10 Restaurant.com Gift Certificates to friends or
      family, andyou can give three a day until Christmas
      http://www-ws29.restaurant.com/FeedItForward/Default.aspx
      ws29.restaurant.com/FeedItForward/Default.aspx">aol</a>

      Here are some Free Printable Shopping Lists.
      Get Organized and save time at the market
      http://www.freeprintablegrocerylist.com/

      OPERATION SANTA SEARCH
      Locate Local, Toy Drives & Organizations
      http://www.santasearch.org/oss.asp
      <A
      HREF="http://www.santasearch.org/oss.asp">AOL</A>

      Free Cookbook " Gooseberry Patch Family Favorite Recipes
      with Sun-Maid Raisins & Dried Fruit"
      http://www.sunmaid.com/gooseberrypatch/intro.html

      Baileys Irish Cream Liquer Rebate
      Save up to $5
      http://www.baileys.com/Resources/us-en/pdf/Bai_MIR_COF09.pdf
      en/pdf/Bai_MIR_COF09.pdf">aol</a>

      FREE 6 month MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION from CHEVY
      Use code: 85924565
      http://www.condenet.com/promo/chevy/sweeps/subscriber/entry/long
      <a
      href="http://www.condenet.com/promo/chevy/sweeps/subscriber/entry/long
      ">aol</a>

      More Freebie Finds
      http://tinyurl.com/3lok7t

      Canada there's a page just for you!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/canada.htm

      UK there's a page for you Too!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ukshops.htm

      Todays Reward Programs and Money Making Ideas

      If you would like to enter contests that pay cash, prizes, or
      vacations but don't want to search for them, look no further. We have
      a free full, updated database of them for you! Learn more!
      http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1565&c=22593&a=2418

      Here's a place to sign up to do some Apartment Mystery Shops
      http://www.apartmentmysteryshopper.com/

      Don't forget to do your searches at Blingo!
      I won a movie ticket!!
      Blingo is a new search engine that gives away prizes every day. By
      joining Blingo Friends you can invite your friends to use
      Blingo, and when one of them wins a prize you win the same prize.
      That means if one of your friends wins an iPod, you win one too.
      http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=FclWg6CLKKluArWksdh-y1oCWm4
      y1oCWm4">aol</a>

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://tinyurl.com/3gpb6f
      link</a>

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/