Todays Finds 9/16 Free shipping coupons, End of Summer sales and more!

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Due to time limits The Todays Finds Newsletter will be sent out only
      2 times a week for now. If you would like to get daily updates make
      sure you are subscribed to the Todays Finds Blog newsletter updates-
      just enter your email and hit the subscribe button on the right side
      of the blog
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      Karmaloop.com
      Free Shipping on any Karmaloop.com order. Use code FR33. Offer avlid
      through 9.30.08.
      Now accepting Paypal
      Hot Finds:
      Disney Couture Jewelry
      The Tink in Flower Ring
      Sale: $20.95
      (Was $40.00)
      BB Dakota
      The Claire Jacket
      Sale: $24.95
      (Was $50.00)
      adidas
      The Tee Dress
      Sale: $18.95
      (Was $45.00)
      http://tinyurl.com/55va8m

      Cabela's
      $4.95 Flat Rate Shipping with orders of $150 or more with code
      98CELEBRATE, exp 9/24
      New specials exp 10/14
      Cabela's Tracker" Dry-Plus® Hunting Boots - Insulated
      Save Over 25% Reg. $99.95...Sale $69.99
      Cabela's Chamois Shirt
      Save Over 50% Reg. $19.95...Sale $7.95
      Mojo Super Mojo - Drake
      Save 15% Reg. $149.99...Sale $129.99
      Cabela's Premium All-in-One Firearm Cleaning Kit
      Save Over 25% Reg. $34.99...Sale $24.99
      Cabela's Pro Guide" Four-Piece Travel Spinning Rod
      Save 20% Reg. $49.99...Sale $39.99
      Cabela's Drift Socks
      Save 40% Reg. $24.99 - $59.99...Sale $14.99 - $44.99
      Cabela's Big Horn" II Tent
      Save 20% Reg. $649.99...Sale $499.88
      http://tinyurl.com/5onec3

      TracFone
      Get $3 off on any phone or accessory $19.99 or more with coupon code
      23444 exp 10/31
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10585656

      Ghirardelli Chocolate
      Free shipping on $75 or more and a free chocolate and peanut butter
      bar with $50 purchase use code: GIFT
      Buy any 4 bars and get the 5th free
      http://tinyurl.com/679n4x

      NewYork&Co
      Free Shipping on Any Outerwear Purchase - Use This Link or Code 2687
      exp 11/3
      Hot Finds
      Comfort Zone Windbreaker Hoodie
      Regularly $49.95 Now $27.97
      City Style Trench
      Regularly $69.95 Now $48.97
      http://tinyurl.com/6mpahy

      6pm Shoes
      DC Skate Shoes & Snowboarding boots $19.95! (values up to $220) Over
      856 styles to choose from! exp 9/19
      Free shipping on orders of $100 or more
      No Payments for 90 Days w/ Bill Me Later
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10583901

      tivo.com
      Buy a TiVo DVR at tivo.com and get three months of service FREE
      To celebrate the launch of the new Fall TV season, TiVo is now
      offering three months of service FREE when purchasing one of its two
      most popular DVRs!
      For a limited time and available only on an exclusive landing page,
      customers can choose between a TiVo 80-hour standard definition DVR
      or a TiVo HD DVR and receive no service fees for the first three
      months. Regularly $12.95/month, that's $38.85 in savings!
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10440996

      Limoges Jewelry
      Get Free Shipping for Sweetest Day at Limoges Jewelry! Enter Coupon
      code: SHIPSWEET. Valid 9.1.08 - 9.30.08.
      Shop soon to ship in time for Sweetest Day -- October 18.
      Personalized pieces must be ordered by September 27, engraved pieces
      by October 9, and all pieces by October 11
      Hot Finds:
      Sterling Silver Engraved Message Ring
      Original Price: $39.99 Special Price: $24.99
      Sterling Silver Couple's Name & Baguette Birthstone Ring
      Original Price: $59.99 Special Price: $39.99
      Sterling Silver Couple's Name & Birthstone Heart Pendant
      Original Price: $79.99 Special Price: $59.99
      Sterling Silver Couple's Birthstone Flower Name Pendant with Diamond
      Accent
      Original Price: $79.99 Special Price: $59.99
      http://tinyurl.com/5pb2w6

      dELiA*s
      Free Shipping on ANY Order! Use code DWLSHIP. Offer valid through 9.24
      dELiA*s Clearance! Even more markdowns up to 80% off. Offer valid
      through 9.17
      Hot Finds:
      Solid Layering Tank
      Original: $14.50 Now $3.99
      Sarah Mini Heart Turtleneck
      Original: $28.50 Now $3.99
      My Vote Rocks Tee
      Original: $24.50 Now $9.99
      Sophie Ultra Low-rise Flare
      Original: $39.50 Now $19.49
      http://tinyurl.com/5zp2zd

      Barnes & Noble.com
      DVD SALE: 40% off TV Box Sets! exp 9/29
      Save on your favorite television series, plus FREE shipping on orders
      of $25.
      15% off Coupon Code: B9K7T3P Expires: 9/21
      http://tinyurl.com/5hkmsl

      LinensNThings
      End of Summer Sale + FREE Shipping!
      Save on outdoor entertaining, beach towels and more!
      Plus
      50% Off Bellissima 20-Piece Comforter Super Set, $99.99!
      While Supplies Last, Bissell Cleanview Plus Vacuum, only $79.99!
      $20 Off! Cuddle Up Robe, now $29.99. Offer ends 9.24.08.
      http://tinyurl.com/63a2n5

      Lane Bryant
      20% off dresses Coupon: 000202459 exp 10/14
      $25 off $75 Coupon: 025002577 exp 10/14
      $50 off $150 Coupon: 050002481 exp 10/14
      $75 off $225 Coupon Code: 075002626 exp 10/14
      Free shipping on any Right Fit order Coupon: 006952464 exp 10/14
      Hot Finds
      Tie front space dye cardigan sweater
      $29.99 Sale $19.99
      Embellished mesh trim tank top
      $19.99 Sale $4.99
      Autumn floral embroidered flare jean
      $59.99 Sale $29.99
      Long-sleeved layering tee
      $14.99 Sale $4.99
      http://tinyurl.com/5v8adj

      CHEF'S
      Fall Sale Save up to 80% on hundreds of marked-down items. Quantities
      Limited!
      Free Standard Shipping on $99+ orders exp 11/2
      Hot Finds:
      Old Sheffield Spice Canisters
      Were $30 Sale $9.99
      Chocolate Bunny Place Card Holders
      Were $17 Sale: from $1.99
      Peppermint Trees
      Were $23 Sale $2.99
      Striped Cotton Dish Cloth
      Were $9 Sale: $2.99
      Country Harvest Pumpkin Dish
      Was $40 Sale $34.99
      No Payments for 90 Days on purchases over $250 when you use Bill Me
      Later.
      No Payment for 90 days when you pay with Paypal on orders of $50 or
      more!
      http://tinyurl.com/56p3wa

      The Popcorn Factory
      Save $5 any order (fall or Halloween) by entering code SPOOKY5,
      expires 10/31
      $5 off on any NFL tin, by entering code NFL5OFF exp 9/30
      Hot Find:
      Witch Hat with Treats
      $19.99 just $14.99 after coupon is applied!
      http://tinyurl.com/684duk

      Brylane Home
      $15 off $80 Coupon Code: BHWEBSAVINGS exp 9/30
      Plus
      combine promotion code with a defer billing code:
      Dont pay until November defer code: BHKITNOV exp 10/15
      Hot Finds:
      Blue Floral Comforter Set - Monique
      Orig. from: $49.99 Clearance from: $24.99
      BrylaneHome® Green Living Organic Bedding
      Orig. from: $14.99 Clearance from: $6.99
      Adirondack Chair & Ottoman Chair
      Orig. $79.99 Clearance $47.98
      Floral Ruffled Comforter Set - Heather
      Orig. from: $79.99 Clearance from: $31.99
      'Wicker' 'N Glass Table and Chairs
      Orig. from: $59.99 Clearance from: $29.98
      All-In-One 6-Pc. Single-Rod Window Set - Diamonds
      Orig: $14.99 Clearance: $8.99
      http://tinyurl.com/2cbcz4

      Fashion Bug
      Free Shipping on any order coupon code: 776234205 Expires 09/23
      Hot Finds:
      Plus Self Esteem® sequined skull hoodie tee
      $29.99 sale $19.98
      Juniors Cherry bikini bottom
      $26.99 sale $1.98
      Rock & Roll knit pants
      $24.99 sale $14.98
      Hannah Montana® backpack & cell purse
      $24.99 sale $14.98
      Girls Bobby Jack™ denim jacket
      $32.99 sale $19.98
      http://tinyurl.com/4u2mz

      PromGirl
      New Homecoming Arrivals prices as low as $39.99!
      10% off with code: PGHS exp 10/31
      2008 Dresses up to 75% off
      Hot Find:
      Raisin Homecoming Dress
      Great Price $59.00
      Retail: $138.00 You Save: $79.00 (57%)
      http://tinyurl.com/5grur8

      Shoebuy
      $20 off $50 plus free shipping when you pay with Paypal! Click to
      activate Coupon exp 9/19
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10583457

      Marriott
      Save 20%! Book a room at Marriott now exp 9/22
      20% off weekend rates
      Booking Window: Sept 8-22, 2008.(All reservations need to be made
      during this time frame.)
      Stay Window: Sept 12-Dec 21, 2008. (Only for hotel stays between Thu –
      Sun.)
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10582534

      DeepDiscount
      Buy One Get One Free on select Warner Titles! Coupon
      Code: "B1G1WARNR0808" exp 9/28
      Free shipping on all orders
      Bill Me Later is available here
      http://tinyurl.com/ssqq4

      Find More Coupons, Sales Plus Hot Finds, Freebies and More Updated
      thru the day at The Todays Finds Blog!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Shop for Halloween early and save

      Oriental Trading Company, Inc.
      Get $5 off when you spend $60 or more click here to activate coupon
      exp 9/30
      Hot Finds:
      Halloween Rubber Duckies
      $5.99 Per Dozen
      Girls Black Cat T-Shirt Dress Long Sleeve
      1 Piece(s) $16.95 Sale $9.99
      Renaissance Lady Adult Women's Costume
      was $39.95 Sale $29.99
      Glow-In-The-Dark Skeleton Adult Costume
      was $14.95 Sale $9.97
      Hanging Jack-O-Lantern Decorations
      Per Dozen $5.95 Sale $1.99
      Halloween Character Cups
      Per Dozen $17.95 Sale $9.97
      Black Cat Filled Treat Bags
      1 Set of 6 $14.95 Sale $3.97
      http://tinyurl.com/6kd54y

      VistaPrint
      Halloween Sale- Save up to 90%
      Order your Halloween party invitations or upload your Halloween
      pictures to our products! Plus, save on business cards, postcards,
      return address labels, magnets, rubber stamps, t-shirts, hats and so
      much more during this sale event!
      http://tinyurl.com/5gcahl

      Seventh Avenue
      Make your yard the talk of the neighborhood (or even the entire city)
      with our selection of Halloween decorations! From our ghoulish caged
      zombie to the startling grim reaper our spook-tacular decor is sure
      to petrify every ghost or goblin that dares enter your yard.
      Plus Buy Now and Pay Later with Choose N Charge
      Metal Jack-Ó-Lanterns
      $69.95
      Life-Size Grim Reaper
      $52.95
      "Bag O' Bones" Life-Size Skeleton
      $59.95
      Haunted Rails Engine And Coal Car
      $70.00
      Life-Size, Hanging White Winged Reaper
      $52.95
      http://tinyurl.com/4pe9bl

      Costume Discounters
      FREE Shipping on All Orders of $65 or more! Use code FREE65 at
      checkout. Expires September 30. (We Ship Worldwide!)
      LOWEST COSTUME PRICES GUARANTEED:
      We guarantee that Costume Discounters offers the lowest costume
      prices on the Internet. We're so confident that we have the lowest
      prices, we offer our Lowest Price Guaranteed. If you find the
      identical costume elsewhere within 10 days of purchase, we will match
      the costume price and take off an additional 20%
      Hot Finds:
      Dark Knight Batman Costume for Child
      Retail Value: $49.99 Our Price: $17.97
      Costume features a black muscle chest jumpsuit with attached boot
      tops, headpiece, cape and belt.
      Ariel Mermaid Deluxe Child
      Retail Value: $44.99 Our Price: $26.97
      All this little mermaid wants is to see is what lies beyond her
      aquatic kingdom. This children's story costume features a luxurious
      dress with mermaid like tail
      Paypal is accepted here
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10577352

      KMart
      $5 off $50 orders of Halloween costumes and decor w/ code KMARTBOO
      thru 9/20
      Hot Finds:
      Disney 8 inch Lighted Pumpkin
      $9.99 each
      Disney 26 inch Porch Greeters
      $19.99 each
      Airblown Costume Adult Inflatable Ballerina Costume
      $39.99
      Girl's Light Up Fairy Costume - Pink
      $29.99 each
      http://tinyurl.com/62t228

      Find more Halloween coupon, deals and specials here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/halloween.htm

      If you haven't visited the blog lately make sure you check out how
      many more money making and saving ideas that have added. Gayle has
      been helping find lots of deals to share and she has found some great
      mystery shopping, frugal living tips and more!

      Don't forget to check the Todays Finds Blog throughout the day for
      Freebies, Great Finds and Coupons found between newsletters!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Plus you can now have the Todays Finds Blog feed added to your
      MyYahoo or other homepage-just click on the "subscribe to feed"
      button at the top
      right of the blog page! You can also subscribe to have the newest
      deals emailed to you daily!

      Today's Great Finds

      AmeriMark Deal of the Week with $1.99 shipping!
      L'Oréal® Revitalift® Eye Cream
      This gentle cream hydrates and firms the delicate eye area, fighting
      wrinkles and other signs of aging. Reduces that "morning puffy look".
      Non-greasy, fragrance-free formula. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist-
      tested. Use day and night. .5 oz.
      Suggested Retail $12.99
      On Sale Now for $3.89
      Only $1.99 Shipping!
      http://tinyurl.com/6r5dr8

      1-800-FLOWERS™
      Save $10 on bestseller, 1-800-FLOWERS™ Fields of Europe® bouquet in
      September!
      Small was $39.99, now $29.99
      Med was $49.99, now $39.99
      Large was $59.99, now $49.99
      Paypal and Bill Me Later both accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/5hv9lu

      JR
      Acer Computer AOA150-1570 Aspire One 8.9" Notebook PC
      Just $379
      Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz / 1GB RAM / 120GB Hard Drive / Intel GMA 950
      Graphics / Webcam / 802.11G Wireless / 2.19lbs / Windows XP Home
      No Payments for 90 Days on purchases over $250 w/ Bill Me Later
      http://tinyurl.com/6mxve8

      Domestications
      EXCLUSIVE Oversized Solid Reversible Comforters for $39.99 - any
      size, over 11 color combinations
      Installment Billing Take 3 Months to Pay with 0% Interest!
      http://tinyurl.com/64xepx

      Buy.com
      Heroes-Season 2 (2007)
      List Price: $39.98 Our Price: $27.73 Shipping: FREE
      Rejoin the epic and suspenseful phenomenon as Heroes: Season 2
      arrives on DVD! Experience all the new and exciting twists of the
      astonishing series in this 4-disc set that includes every gripping
      Season 2 episode. Plus, see what could have been with exclusive bonus
      features that reveal the untold stories that never aired and an
      alternate ending to the season finale, where the fate of humanity
      takes an ominous turn when Peter fails to catch the vial containing
      the deadly virus.
      Paypal is accepted here
      http://tinyurl.com/6cfx88

      HomeDecoratorsOutlet
      Country Charm Two Light Wall Sconce
      Was: $113.00 Now: $9.99
      http://tinyurl.com/6knl56

      Wal-Mart
      Acer 15.4" Aspire 5315-2326 Laptop PC w/ Intel Celeron M Processor
      550
      $448.00
      This widescreen model offers performance and features for students
      and everyday home use. An integrated Webcam and microphone enable
      video messaging. You can create and edit photo and music CDs on the
      CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive or simply use it to back up files from the
      160GB hard drive using the supplied NTI CD-Maker software. Additional
      software includes Acer GridVista, Microsoft Works and Windows Vista
      Home Basic
      No Payments for 90 Days on orders over $250 when you use Bill Me Later
      http://tinyurl.com/6c5tbz

      Colonial Candle
      Pumpkin Pie SimmerSnaps
      The comforting and traditional fragrance of warm pumpkin spiced with
      nutmeg and clove
      Our price: $2.00 On Sale! $1.50
      http://tinyurl.com/6ye6bb

      Quick Links to your favorite deal pages

      Today Only Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Expiring Coupons and Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Clothes and Shoes Savings
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/apparel.htm

      Baby, Kids and Toys
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/baby.htm

      Coupon Codes By Store
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm

      Free Shipping Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm

      Paypal Deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paypalaccepted.htm

      Buy Now Pay Later
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deferred.htm

      Entertainment, Movies, Music, TV, Video Games and DVDs
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/musicmovies.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE or NEARLY FREE GOODIES AND FUN STUFF

      Buy 1 Revlon Beyond Natural Product From Target & Get A 5.00 Target
      Gift Card From InStyle**Offer Expires September 30, 2008.**
      http://tinyurl.com/3mn4ev

      Click here for to save a dollar on Blue Bunny Ice Cream
      http://www.bluebunny.com/coupons.aspx

      Friendlys Restaurant Printable $5 off $25 Coupon exp 10/11
      Print this coupon and bring it in to any participating Friendly's
      Restaurant to receive $5 off your $25 or more purchase.
      http://www.friendlys.com/coupon/print/sweeps_coupon.aspx
      <A
      HREF="http://www.friendlys.com/coupon/print/sweeps_coupon.aspx">AOL</A

      Free Sample Betty Crocker Potatoes
      http://tinyurl.com/5t8jjh

      Enter No Nonsense Contest and get free socks too
      http://www.nononsense.com/BetweenFriends/default.aspx
      <A
      HREF="http://www.nononsense.com/BetweenFriends/default.aspx">AOL</A>

      Bath and Body Works, free Aromatherapy item w/ $15 purchase- 9/21/08
      http://f.e.bathandbodyworks.com/i/34/528207786/coup_7973.html
      <A
      HREF="http://f.e.bathandbodyworks.com/i/34/528207786/coup_7973.html">A
      OL</A>

      free sample of Simple Harvest Bar from Quaker
      http://www.quakersimpleharvest.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.quakersimpleharvest.com/">AOL</A>

      save $1 on Quaker Instant Oatmeal
      http://www.quakeroatmeal.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.quakeroatmeal.com/">AOL</A>

      Free Bounce Awakening Sample
      http://tinyurl.com/6nh4t7
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/6nh4t7">AOL</A>

      More Freebie Finds
      http://tinyurl.com/3lok7t

      Canada there's a page just for you!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/canada.htm

      UK there's a page for you Too!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ukshops.htm

      Todays Reward Programs and Money Making Ideas

      GetPaidToTry Free Signup
      Can you use some extra cash? Take surveys and get all the cash you
      need! Join Now- $20 Bonus!
      http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1573&c=22663&a=2418

      Here's a place to earn some extra cash from home
      Be an online tutor
      http://www.tutor.com/

      The Piepoints Piehunt is back! If you are a member of Piepoint
      Rewards then you can join the Piehunt and search for pies at
      participating websites. Find a pie and you will be entered to win a
      trip to the Piehunt Prizepatch. It's as easy as Pie!
      Not a Piepoint member yet? Sign up now it's Free and Fun
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/prizeroom.htm

      Don't forget to do your searches at Blingo!
      I won a movie ticket!!
      Blingo is a new search engine that gives away prizes every day. By
      joining Blingo Friends you can invite your friends to use
      Blingo, and when one of them wins a prize you win the same prize.
      That means if one of your friends wins an iPod, you win one too.
      http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=FclWg6CLKKluArWksdh-y1oCWm4
      y1oCWm4">aol</a>

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://tinyurl.com/3gpb6f
      link</a>

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/