Todays Finds 4/11

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2008
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      The Piehunt weekly drawing will be held tonight at 8pm est. Get an
      entry with any purchase made from this newsletter-just be sure to
      fill out the purchase form and mention piehunt in the comments
      section to get your entry
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      See what prizes you can choose from this week if you win here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/prizeroom.htm

      Help The Earth with these Eco Friendly Sites
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/earthfriendly.htm

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      Amazon Friday Outlet Sale
      Plus Free shipping on most order of $25 or more
      Hot Finds:
      Carolina Cottage Asian Bar, Antique Black
      List Price: $204.99 Our Price: $99.99
      The First Years Night&Day Bottle Warmer System
      List Price: $58.13 Price: $31.99
      Pike Street 330-Thread Count Swiss Dot Cotton White Goose Down
      Full/Queen Comforter
      List Price: $200.00 Our Price: $59.99
      Winsome Wood 24-Inch Set of Two Black PVC Seat Bar Stools, Walnut
      List Price: $164.99 Our Price: $59.99
      Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets, Spring Awakening Scent, 120-Count
      Boxes (Pack of 3)
      List Price: $22.91 Our Price: $15.99
      http://tinyurl.com/5hnn

      JR.com
      Weekend Sale: $50 Microwave, $80 400GB Hard Drive, $99 Polk Speakers,
      and so much more! exp 4/13
      Hot Finds:
      $59.99 - Reg. $99.99 Smartparts SP70MW Black Wood 7" Digital Picture
      Frame (Great Gift Idea for Mom)
      $79.99 -Reg. $259.99 SimpleTech STI-USB235/400 External USB 3.5 inch
      400GB Hard Drive
      $149.99 -Reg. $299 Nikon COOLPIX S510 8 Megapixel Digital Camera -
      Silver
      $849.00 and FREE Shipping -Reg. $1099.99 Lenovo 7658-RUU ThinkPad T61
      14.1" Notebook
      No Payments for 90 Days on purchases of $250 or more or No Payments
      for 6 Months on purchases of $750 or more
      http://tinyurl.com/yqwqel

      Casual Living
      Extra 30% off all clearance! Click to activate exp 4/15
      Buy Now Pay Later with 0% Interest with your Credit Card or You can
      Use Bill Me Later
      Hot Finds:
      S/3 Frog Reflectors
      Was $29.95 Price after extra discount $4.19
      Capri Set Sunset Flower
      Was $89.00 Price after extra discount $48.99
      Nutcracker Mickey 10 Inch
      Was $49.95 Price after extra discount $13.99
      6ft Wysteria Garland
      Was $19.95 Price after extra discount $6.99
      Skirt Set Ivory Lace
      Was $119.00 Price after extra discount $41.99
      Plus Tons More!!!
      http://tinyurl.com/4baeaf

      Circuit City 3 Day Sale - Save up to an extra 5%- 15% on select items
      with coupon
      Coupon applies automatically when you click our link exp 4/12
      Start shopping now and get an extra: 5 - 10% off select TVs
      10% off digital cameras $199 & up
      10% off GPS $249 & up 10% off projectors $699 & up
      10% off all high-definition camcorders
      5% off hard drives $99 & up
      15% off MP3 accessories
      http://tinyurl.com/4g5u54

      BOSCOVS
      Extra 25% off Womens Sportswear Coupon Code: PR258 exp 4/12
      Extra 10% off Small Kitchen Electrics and Personal Care Appliances
      Coupon Code: PR148 exp 4/12
      Extra 20% off Bed, Bath, Curtains, Cookware and Dinnerware Coupon
      Code: PR208 exp 4/12
      Extra 20% off all Regular & Sale Priced Shoes! Coupon: PR208 exp 4/12
      Extra 20% off Childrens, Young Mens and Mens Apparel Coupon Code:
      PR208 exp 4/12
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10394894

      Payless ShoeSource©
      BOGO Sale!
      buy one pair of Payless shoes and get the second half off!
      Free shipping on $50+, or Free shipping to a local Payless Store!
      Hot Find:
      Romance Espadrille
      Buy One for $19.99 Get the 2nd pair for just $9.99!
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10393678

      Enjoy 10% Off Homedepot.com from 4/10 - 4/14. Online Only! Enter
      APRILSAVINGS31 at checkout.
      Plus more specials going on now:
      SAVE Up to 75% OFF Select Lighting & Ceiling Fans at Homedepot.com.
      Hurry! Offer Valid While Supplies Last.
      Up to $250 Gift Card by Mail-In Offer with the Purchase of Appliances
      $299 or More at Homedepot.com exp 4/23
      10% Off and Free Shipping on select Portable Generators at
      Homedepot.com exp 5/19
      20% OFF Select Safes…Protect Your Valuables at Homedepot.com exp 5/8
      10% OFF American Standard Kitchen & Bath Products at Homedepot.com
      exp 4/16
      http://tinyurl.com/3w8t2m

      PromGirl
      If you're like me with at least one teenager going to Prom this year
      (I have 3) then you know how expensive it can be. I was thrilled to
      find some great deals at this store and they also have same day
      shipping if you order before 9am! Click on Sale Dresses to find these
      and more:
      Best Prom Dress Online
      Retail: $129.00 You Save: $80.00 (62%) Our Price: $49.00
      This beaded gown is the perfect fancy dress for any of your upcoming
      dances or special events. This formal dress is available in many
      colors, including pink
      Atria 5009 Dress
      Retail: $150.00 You Save: $121.00 (81%) Our Price: $29.00
      Tea Length Prom Dress by Sean
      Retail: $278.00 You Save: $179.00 (64%) Our Price: $99.00
      This tea length prom dress is not only gorgeous it is comfortable.
      Made of silk charmeuse this lovely dress has spaghetti straps and a
      handkerchief skirt. Silver beading and a rhinestone broach gives this
      tea length dress a classy look for prom
      Short Halter Dress with Antiqued Beading
      Retail: $79.00 You Save: $59.01 (75%) Our Price: $19.99
      http://tinyurl.com/3oosju

      Crabtree & Evelyn
      20% off storewide exp 4/13
      Free Shipping on $55 or more with code CAD55 exp 4/13
      Hot Find:
      Lavender Hand Care Caddy
      ITEM: 109047
      PRICE: $28.00 ON SALE: $22.40
      http://tinyurl.com/29pqv8

      Lillian Vernon Online
      15% off $75+ Coupon Code: 568830900 exp 4/20
      Hot Finds:
      Rolling Beach Cart
      Was $59.98 Now $49.98
      Portable Fishing Chair
      Was $39.98 Now $29.98
      Condiment Service - Set of 9 Pieces
      Was $19.98 Now $9.98
      Garden Gnomes - Set of 2
      Was $29.00 Now $19.98
      http://tinyurl.com/5it2

      BabyCenter Store
      $10 off $100, $30 off $200, or $60 off $300 Coupon Code: Offer68892
      exp 4/30
      or Free shipping on $49 or more coupon code FREESHIP49
      Hot Finds:
      T.M.X. Elmo
      Was $39.95
      Sale $11.99 70% off
      Dora's Let's Get Ready Vanity
      Was $89.95
      Sale $26.99 70% off
      DiscoverSounds Hammer
      Was $8.95
      Sale $2.69 70% off
      Enspira Convertible Car Seat
      Was $109.95
      Sale $65.99 plus free shipping
      Chocolate Smocked Dress & Bloomer by Carter's
      Was $28.00
      Sale $8.40 70% off
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10443230

      Lane Bryant catalog
      Free Shipping on any order! Coupon Code: 942103 exp 4/14
      Hot Finds:
      Denim Jacket
      Was: $39.99 - $44.99 Now: $19.99 - $24.99
      Crinkled Broomstick Skirt
      Was: $34.99 - $39.99 Now: $24.99 - $29.99
      Hankerchief Hem Skirt
      Was: $34.99 - $39.99 Now: $17.49 - $22.49
      Betty Boop Pantcoat
      Was: $99.99 Now: $74.99
      Payments as low as $10 a month with the Lane Bryant Catalog Credit
      Card
      http://tinyurl.com/4nctl7

      Nickelodeon Store
      10% off 2 items, 15% off 3 items or 20% off 4 items! Plus extra 15%
      off in the outlet! Click to activate exp 4/30
      Hot Finds:
      Diego: Animal Rescuer Leaf Tee
      List Price: $14.99 Our Price: $5.97
      All Grown Up: Total Makeover Angelica
      List Price: $31.99 Our Price: $9.97
      Hey Arnold! The Movie Youth T-shirt - Nick Exclusive
      List Price: $14.99 Our Price: $2.97
      Blue's Clues: Hooded Fleece Infant Set
      List Price: $24.99 Our Price: $9.97
      http://tinyurl.com/4xoz4e

      Fannie May Candies
      Free 1 lb. Colonial Chocolate Assortment (item 93221) when you order
      $29 or more in merchandise. Free 1 lb. Colonial Assortment will be
      sent to the billing address and is automatically added to the order.
      Coupon: 10151 exp 5/1
      http://tinyurl.com/4ntlzy

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Don't forget to check the Todays Finds Blog throughout the day for
      Freebies, Great Finds and Coupons found between newsletters!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Plus you can now have the Todays Finds Blog feed added to your
      MyYahoo page-just click on the "Add to MyYahoo" button at the top
      right of the blog page!

      Today's Great Finds

      Gaiam.com
      75% off Organic Cotton Sateen Sheets.
      Was: $60 Sale Price: $14.99
      Drenched in rich, beautiful colors derived from low eco-impact dyes,
      our entire 250-thread count Organic Cotton Sateen Collection is woven
      from exceptionally soft 100% organic cotton and finished without
      harsh chemical softeners or chlorine. Machine wash sheets. Imported.
      Fitted sheets have 16""-deep pockets. Pillowcases packed in sets of 2
      $10 off $50+ Coupon Code: SPTPC Expires: 4/17/08
      $20 off $100+ Coupon Code: SPTPC Expires: 4/17/08
      Free shipping on order $75 +Coupon Code: EARTH Expires: 4/30/08
      http://tinyurl.com/44b2rg

      SZUL
      1.50CT Blue Topaz and Diamond Ring in White Gold - $89 + FREE
      Shipping exp 4/12
      A magnificent and large 8x6mm blue topaz gemstone rests on this
      unique diamond studding prong setting. 4 bezel set diamonds sparkle
      on top of the white gold prongs holding the stone. A great twist to
      the standard plain prong setting. The unique 10kt white gold band
      twists slightly to give this ring an absolutely fabulous and unique
      look. A one of a kind piece that will be treasured forever for its
      design and beauty. The band measures approximately 3mm in width and
      the center gemstone measures 8x6mm. 4 diamonds weigh .05ctw
      http://tinyurl.com/3hejya

      RadioShack Shop On-Line
      Save $350 on the Toshiba Qosmio F45 15.4 Laptop now only $949.99 -
      until 4.15.08
      Fun for the whole family. The Qosmio® F45 is your mobile digital
      entertainment notebook. Powred by the 1.66GHz Intel Core Processor,
      there is plenty of computing muscle to handle any task. With the DVD
      SuperMulti drive with Labelflash™ technology you can burn high
      quality images directly onto Lableflash™ media. Two high-fidelity
      Harman Kardon® speakers and one subwoofer maximize your audio
      experience in 5.1 surround sound using Dolby® Home Theater™ digital
      audio. Create and send messages with the built-in Webcam and
      microphone for photos and online chats.
      Free Ground Shipping on Orders of $100 or More
      http://tinyurl.com/4tovkk

      Discovery Channel
      Only $99.95 for Deadliest Catch Seasons 1 - 3 + FREE Pilot Episode
      DVD + FREE Shipping!
      Catch all the action from the first three Seasons of Deadliest Catch
      and Save $50!
      Forty-foot waves, freezing temperatures and a nearly 100-percent
      injury rate. Crab fishing off the Alaskan coast on the icy Bering Sea
      is one of the world's most dangerous jobs. But it's also one of the
      most lucrative, offering tens of thousands of dollars for a few days'
      work. Follow one group of ambitious men as they battle harsh
      conditions and intense competition in the frenzied search for an
      undersea jackpot.
      No Payment for 90 days on orders of $100 or more
      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-204411-10545951

      MANTIS® TILLER - America's Favorite Tiller Weighs just 20 pounds. Now
      with Free Shipping. One-year no-hassle money-back guarantee. Free
      Kickstand and Border Edger Attachment
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10443722

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Today's Seasonal Ideas, Hints and Misc!
      (repeating for those who may have missed it)

      Looking forward to getting a tax rebate from the government this
      year? The IRS estimates that more than 130 million Americans will
      benefit from an income tax rebate this year.
      Below are the five things you should know about the government tax
      rebates:
      To receive your tax rebate you must file your 2007 tax return
      Your economic stimulus tax rebate is based on your 2007 income and
      how many children you have.
      Most individual taxpayers will get $600.
      Most married couples will get $1,200.
      Plus, most taxpayers will receive an additional $300 per child.
      Remember, you must file your Federal Tax Return to get your rebate.
      TurboTax® Federal Free Edition makes it easy to prepare, print and
      file your federal return for FREE.
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10458074

      Today Only Deals

      Blair
      Pack-n-Go Nylon Rain Jacket
      WAS $24.99 - $28.99
      TODAY $14.99
      Free Shipping on any order! Coupon Code: JSV exp 4/30
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10372615

      Amazon
      Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
      Nintendo Wii
      List Price: $49.99 Price: $29.99
      Two of the most beloved icons in the world, Mario and Sonic, are
      joining forces to star in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.
      Developed exclusively for the Wii video game system and the Nintendo
      DS system, this momentous agreement marks the first time these two
      renowned stars have appeared together in a game.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000R3BNE2/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000R3BNE2/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      Dutch Gardens
      Take $25 off Dutch Gardens orders of $50 or more! Offer valid through
      4.11.08
      http://tinyurl.com/233w52

      Montgomery Ward
      Home Office Sale - Great deals on Home Office essentials that work
      for you exp 4/11
      http://tinyurl.com/yn5rj5

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™
      Click Here for 1 Month Free Trial!
      The plan details are:
      $9.99 per month after trial
      2 DVDs per month, 1 at a time
      Up to 2 In-Store Exchanges per month
      No Due Dates or Late Fees for Online Rentals
      Share Movie Recommendations with Friends and Family
      Choose from over 80,000 titles
      Offer expires May 8
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10539928

      Free Sample Of Gillette Oil Control Face Wash and Body Wash 2 in 1
      http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid39828.aspx
      <A
      HREF="http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid39828
      .aspx">AOL</A>

      Printable Coupon for $2.00 off Dr Scholls Memory Fit Insoles
      http://www.drscholls.com/product.aspx?prodid=79
      <A HREF="http://www.drscholls.com/product.aspx?prodid=79">AOL</A>

      Buy One 2-liter Coke Get one free at Dollar General Printable coupon
      exp 4/13
      http://www.saveatdollargeneral.com/pdf/DG_040708_BOGO.pdf
      <A
      HREF="http://www.saveatdollargeneral.com/pdf/DG_040708_BOGO.pdf">AOL</

      PRINTABLE CHUCK E CHEESE COUPON: 1 lrg Topping Pizza, 1 med Cheese
      Pizza, 6 soft Drink, 30 Game Tokens for $29.99 OR 1 lrg Pizza, 4 soft
      Drinks, 50 Tokens for $24.99 OR 1 lrg Pizza, 4 soft Drinks, 35 Game
      Tokens for $19.99 OR Buy 60 Tokens, Get an Additional 40 for a Total
      of 100 Tokens for $15 (thru 05-04-08)
      http://tinyurl.com/4y3sbh
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/4y3sbh">AOL</A>

      PRINTABLE TGI FRIDAY'S COUPON: Buy One Lunch Get One for Half Off
      (thru 04-18-08)
      http://www.tgifridays.com/08RPRP_lunch_banner.htm?cid=08RPRP_ADBA
      <A HREF="http://www.tgifridays.com/08RPRP_lunch_banner.htm?
      cid=08RPRP_ADBA">AOL</A>

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      Canada there's a page just for you!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/canada.htm

      UK there's a page for you Too!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ukshops.htm

      Todays Contests/Sweepstakes

      Enter to win a $500 Shopping Spree when you complete our survey
      http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=746&c=8300&a=2418
      <a
      href="http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=746&c=8300&a=2418">aol</a>

      Submit your family photos and win prizes for the kids at
      Parentricity - Cutest Family Photo Contest! US and Canada
      http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1390&c=19758&a=2418
      <a
      href="http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1390&c=19758&a=2418">aol</a>

      Todays Reward Programs and Trivia

      ThisSiteIsForReal.com - Get Paid To Complete Surveys
      http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1294&c=18073&a=2418

      The Piepoints Piehunt is back! If you are a member of Piepoint
      Rewards then you can join the Piehunt and search for pies at
      participating websites. Find a pie and you will be entered to win a
      trip to the Piehunt Prizepatch. It's as easy as Pie!
      Not a Piepoint member yet? Sign up now it's Free and Fun
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/prizeroom.htm

      Don't forget to do your searches at Blingo!
      I won a movie ticket!!
      Blingo is a new search engine that gives away prizes every day. By
      joining Blingo Friends you can invite your friends to use
      Blingo, and when one of them wins a prize you win the same prize.
      That means if one of your friends wins an iPod, you win one too.
      http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=FclWg6CLKKluArWksdh-y1oCWm4
      y1oCWm4">aol</a>

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm
      link</a>

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/