Todays Finds 12/2 Website update and some hot deals

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Today's Finds Newsletter from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Hi all
      First off as Im sure many of you noticed computermoneymakers.com is
      not online. The hosting company is changing servers and because I
      have an old account from before 2000 there's even more involved in
      moving my account. They keep telling me it will be up in 24 hours but
      something ends up delaying that. So I am very unhappy of course as
      this is such a busy time for my website and it makes it hard for my
      shoppers to find the deals they need.
      The Blog is fine as is most of piepoints.com so I will post as much
      as I can at the blog until the site is back up and I will email the
      list more often with new deals and codes. If you need a link or
      coupon for a particular website please feel free to email me and I
      will get it for you, Also if you need the best price on an item I can
      find that for you too. Thanks again for your loyalty and patience!

      Make sure you don't miss any hot deals! sign up for the email updates
      from the Todays Finds Blog once a day-so you dont miss any deals!
      http://tinyurl.com/27x3rz

      Todays Hot New Coupons and Deals

      Colonial Candle Free Ornament with Every Order
      A special Serenity by Seasons of Cannon Falls ornament will be
      included with every order compliments of Colonial Candle. No minimum
      order is required on December orders.
      You can also get a Free Celebrating Home : Decorating for the
      Holidays Book (a $29.99 value) with orders of $150 or more
      As Seen in Real Simple Magazine
      Hot Finds:
      Fresh Mistletoe 3.5 oz Oval Jar Candle
      Was $9.99 On Sale! $7.49
      Cranberry Bark Votive Candles set of 4
      Our price: $5.99 On Sale! $2.49
      Evergreen 12 in Handipt tapers Box of 12
      Our price: $30.00 On Sale! $22.50
      Candy Cane Luminary - Unfragranced
      $10.00
      http://tinyurl.com/2jr35t

      Woman Within
      Cozy, all-season parka for only $3.99 with any purchase! enter the
      appropriate promo code for your size in the "Promotion Code" box in
      your shopping bag
      Use code:
      WW17320 for size 4X
      WW17312 for size 3X
      WW17304 for size 2X
      WW17296 for size 1X
      WW17114 for size L
      Offer ends midnight Monday, 12/10/07, or while quantities last
      Combine with a deferred billing code for 90 days no payment
      Buy Now - Dont pay for up to 90 days Coupon Code: WW8725 Expires:
      12/31/07
      Buy Now, Don't Pay for Up to 90 days! Use code WWDEFER in the
      deferred billing box in your shopping bag
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=312157

      Costume SuperCenter
      Free Santa Beard & Wig With Adult Santa Suits Valued Up To $69.99!
      Every adult Santa Claus Suit costume gets a free wig and beard set.
      The value of the free item varies by the value of the suit and ranges
      between $19.99 and $69.99. No promo code is needed. Offer ends
      Monday, December 3rd.
      http://tinyurl.com/kl95g

      Brookstone.com
      Take $10 off orders $125 or more from Brookstone! Use code AF5DEC.
      Expires 12/31/07
      Take $25 off orders $250 or more from Brookstone! Use code AF7DEC.
      Expires 12/31/07
      Take $50 off orders $500 or more from Brookstone! Use code AF5NOV.
      Expires 12/15/07
      Hot Finds
      PictureBook Pocket Digital Photo Album with 3.5" Screen $200.00
      NEW SportsCast Wireless Football Scoreboard $99.00
      NEW AeroGarden® Pro 100 $169.95
      NEW Ion® USB Dual Cassette Deck $149.95
      http://tinyurl.com/2j3crm

      Fashion Bug
      Half Price Sale...50% off everything!
      It's for real...every item and every size is half the price. That's
      right, 50% off everything! But move fast because this offer is
      available online this Saturday and Sunday only, December 1 and 2.
      Combine with a coupon for extra savings!
      $10 off $35+ Coupon Code: 776198301 Expires: 12/5
      20% off your order Coupon: 776200206 exp 1/23
      Free Shipping on any pair of shoes or boots Coupon Code: 776200404
      exp 1/23
      Free Shipping on $100+ Coupon Code: 776200107 exp 1/23
      $5 off any jeans order Coupon: 776200305 exp 1/23
      Hot Finds:
      Plus Essentials by Maggie™ Santa patterned tee
      $29.99 sale $14.99
      Misses L.A. Blues® chop-pocket Melrose jeans
      $29.99 sale $14.99
      Juniors Peachie Keen® screened hoodie
      $26.99 sale $13.49
      Bobby Jack™ plush doll & fleece blanket
      $24.99 sale $12.49
      http://tinyurl.com/4u2mz

      Boscovs
      SAVE to 75% OFF & More: Toy Sales, Mystery Discounts, Holiday HotBuys
      + Outlet Sale
      Hot Finds:
      Moon Sand Castle Kit
      Price: $24.99 Now! $14.99 just $11.24 after extra discount
      Juniors Wide Leg Denim Jean by Paris Blues
      Original Price:$32.00 Price: $9.99 Just $7.99 after extra discount
      PlayHut® Thomas The Tank Engine
      Price: $24.99 Now! $14.99
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10394894

      Circuit City
      Internet special:
      Additional savings of up to 10% on select HDTVs exp 12/8
      plus no payments or interest for 12 months on TVs $999 & up
      http://tinyurl.com/2g8g92

      CompUSA
      Software: Select for FREE* after rebate
      Hot Finds:
      PhotoStudio Expressions 2 by Individual Software (PC)
      Was: $29.99 Now: Free
      SAVE $30 after:$30.00 mail-in rebate(s)
      Family Tree Heritage Deluxe 7 by Individual Software
      Was: $29.99 Now: Free
      SAVE $30 after:$30.00 mail-in rebate(s)
      Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2007 by Individual Software (PC)
      Was: $29.99 Now Free
      SAVE $30 after: $30.00 mail-in rebate(s)
      http://tinyurl.com/25w9qb

      Jessica London
      Plus size clothes
      Free Express Shipping upgrade, Coupon Code: JLA8726 exp 12/3
      Hot Finds:
      Velvet-Trim Jersey Dress
      $59.00 Now: $54.99
      Hidden-slimmer Print Dress
      $69.00 - $79.00 Now: $59.99 - $69.99
      Drop-Shoulder Tunic
      Was: $24.00 Now: $9.99
      Stretch Denim Jean Jacket
      Was: $34.00 - $39.00 Now: $12.99 - $14.99
      Peep-Toe Wedge Slingbacks
      Was: $29.00 Now: $12.99
      Deferred Billing is available here
      http://tinyurl.com/2duem4

      More To Come

      More finds added thru the day at the Todays Finds Blog !
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      You can now Subscribe to Posts if you use RSS or if you want the top
      blog posts added to your myyahoo page or Google toolbar.
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
      <a
      href="http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default">aol
      </a>

      Piepointers earn 100 pts plus 2% cash back when you make a purchase
      thru any of the links in this newsletter or at the Todays Finds Blog
      (excluding Freebies :))
      Find out how you can get rewarded for every purchase you make from
      this newsletter or the Blog! click here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paidshopping.htm
      link</a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to
      Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through
      a link in this newsletter! Collect 1000 points and $5 just for
      registering!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/