Todays Finds 11/30 Just 25 Days Until Christmas!

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Today's Finds Newsletter from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Make sure you don't miss any hot deals! sign up for the email updates
      from the Todays Finds Blog once a day-so you dont miss any deals!
      http://tinyurl.com/27x3rz

      Todays Hot New Coupons and Deals

      Barnes & Noble.com
      15% off one item code: E9H7R9E exp 12/3 Plus 20% cash back when you
      use Paypal! (Paypal offer could be pulled at any time)
      Free shipping on $25 or more
      Hot Finds:
      The Darkest Evening of the Year
      by Dean Koontz (My favorite author ever!)
      $27.00 List price $16.20 Online price
      Planet Earth - The Complete Series(DVD)
      List Price: $79.98 Online Price $63.98
      Noel (CD)
      Josh Groban
      List Price: $18.99 Online Price: $14.24
      http://www.bn.com/?lkid=J14950200&pubid=K7730

      avanquest.com
      Save $20 and receive Free Shipping on Greeting Card Factory Deluxe
      Greeting Card Factory Deluxe
      Was $49.95 - Now $29.95 with Coupon code AFGCF
      PLUS! Free Shipping Expires: 1/1/2008
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10475789

      SmartBargains
      Christmas Trees and Holiday Decor on sale at Smartbargains
      20% Cashback with Paypal deal is still valid as of this morning!
      Extra 30% off All Christmas Trees - Limited Time
      Outdoor Decor - Up to 50% off on Air Blowns & Lawn Decor!
      Steinbach Nutcrackers - Starting at just $34.98!
      Holiday Trim - Great prices on Wreaths, Decor, garland and more!
      Hot Finds:
      Hamilton Pine 7.5' Green Tree with White Lights
      Compare at: $379.99 Sale: $179.98
      Steinbach 6.5 inch 12 Days of Christmas Nutcracker
      Compare at: $100.00 Sale: $34.98
      24" Fraser Fir Wreath with 50 Clear Lights
      Compare at: $29.99 Sale: $17.98
      Gemmy Deluxe Rotating Carousel
      Compare at: $119.99 Sale: $49.98
      Gemmy Stock Car Santa with Elf Pit Crew
      Compare at: $59.99 Sale: $31.98
      No Payments for 90 Days on purchases over $150 w/ Bill Me Later
      http://tinyurl.com/2dk3fx

      Toys R Us
      2-Day Door Buster Deals Friday and Saturday
      Over 30%Off ELITE OPERATIONS Aircraft at ToysRUs.com
      Save 40% Off AIR HOGS Radio Control Mini Storm Launcher
      Over 30% Off SPY GEAR Spy Agent Action Briefcase at ToysRUs.com.
      Save $10 LITTLE TIKES Easy Store Sets at ToysRUs.com.
      30% Off Crayola Digital Camera at ToysRUs.com.
      30% Off Select Games at ToysRUs.com.
      Save $30 FISHER-PRICE Spark Art Easel at ToysRUs.com.
      Save $50 on select POWER WHEELS
      $10 off $30 and 90 days to pay when you use Bill Me Later
      Free Shipping on select orders of $49 or more
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/toysrus.htm

      Amazon Friday Outlet Sale
      Free Shipping on most orders of $25 or more or Free with Prime
      Membership
      Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter
      List Price: $129.99 Our Price: $89.99
      Docker's Women's Brushed Interlock Pajama Set
      List Price: $60.00 Our Price: $24.99
      Appalachian 300-Thread-Count Full/Queen White Goose Down Comforter
      List Price: $250.00 Our Price: $59.99
      Holmes HFH2992-U Whisper Quiet Power Heater
      List Price: $39.99 Our Price: $29.99
      Strathwood Snowball Solar String of Lights with Remote Control, 12-
      Pack
      List Price: $59.00 Our Price: $29.00
      Bethlehem Lights 7-1/2-Foot Chesapeake Christmas Tree Pre-Lit with
      Clear Lights
      List Price: $499.99 Our Price: $124.99
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/amazonfriday.htm

      Wal-Mart
      Unbelievable one day sales 11/30
      Magnavox 8.5" Portable DVD Player, MPD845 $98.00
      Vistaquest VQ-DV7 Digital Camcorder, Digital Camera, MP3 Player…$76.00
      Matchbox Mega Rig Shark Adventure $30.00
      Be-BRATZ Electronic Doll, Blonde $15.00
      Baby Alive Animated Doll, Various Styles $25.00
      Magnavox DVD/VCR Player, DV200MW8 $49.00
      Fisher-Price TMX Cookie Monster $20.00
      iLive Undercabinet AM/FM Stereo Radio w/ iPod Cradle, $28.00
      Plus lots more great deals today!
      No Payments for 90 Days on orders over $250 when you use Bill Me Later
      Free Shipping when you use site to store!
      http://tinyurl.com/2adbxh

      Month End Expiring Coupons, Deals and Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/monthend.htm

      Elmo Fan in your house? Elmos Stocking on Sale
      2Blockheads.com
      Musical Sesame Street Elmo Christmas Stocking by Gund
      Reg. Price: $37.95 Sale Price: $32.95
      * Top Pick for 2007 *
      Musical Elmo stocking from Baby Gund is sure to brighten any child's
      christmas. Elmo sings "Jingle Bells" and even wishes you a "Merry
      Christmas"
      Shipping available to US and Canada
      Paypal is accepted here
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-10313857

      Dell Home Systems
      Inspiron™ 1520 Notebook $699 after $150 instant savings exp 12/5
      • Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T5250• CD writer / DVD player • 1 GB
      Memory
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10494805

      FTD.com
      10% off Special Offer! Dozen Roses + Godiva® Chocolates for ONLY
      $27.00
      A traditional presentation, this 12 stem mixed roses bouquet is the
      perfect gift to send any time of the year. Plus - we've added a FREE
      4-piece box of Godiva® chocolates to sweeten the gift. Roses arrive
      wrapped and ready for the recipient to arrange in their own special
      way. We have selected the best growers who take great pride in
      demanding only the finest flowers for you. Your purchase includes a
      FREE personalized gift message.
      Same Day Delivery is available
      http://tinyurl.com/2yrm3u

      Get Three Months Free at XM Satellite Radio exp 12/31
      Give the box that rocks!
      http://tinyurl.com/248uy8

      Friends & Family Special Save 30% on all apparel and footwear
      (exclusions apply) Valid until 12.3 only at JoesSports.com! discount
      shows in shopping cart
      Save 20% on Sports Equipment and Automotive (exclusions apply) Valid
      until 12.3 only at JoesSports.com!
      Save 10% on Motorized Vehicles, Trailers, and Boat Motors (exclusions
      apply) Valid until 12.3 only at JoesSports.com!
      Bill Me Later® Subject to credit approval
      No Payments for 90 Days on purchases of $250 or more when you pay
      with Bill Me Later.
      http://tinyurl.com/26vqqq

      Willow Ridge
      $20 off $60, $30 off $90, $40 off $120 or $50 off $150 Coupon: 942590
      exp 12/3
      Hot Finds:
      ELEGANT GEORGETTE DRESS & DUSTER
      $27.99
      CLASSIC CREPE COLUMN DRESS
      $24.99
      SO-SOFT SCARF/WRAP
      $19.99
      FEATHER CHENILLE SWEATER
      $29.99
      http://tinyurl.com/csgx3

      BeallsFlorida.com
      2 Day Holiday Bonus Sale exp 12/1
      FREE SHIPPING on any purchase over $75.00 or more with code CJHOLIDAY
      exp 12/31
      Hot Finds:
      Light Up Skateboard
      Price: 24.99, Sale Price: $12.49
      Spiderman® 6-pc.Spy Adventure Kit
      Price: 29.99, Sale Price: $11.99
      A&A Plush® Mumbles Monkey
      Price: 5.99, Sale Price: $2.99
      Idea Nouva® High School Musical Lamp
      Price: 16.99, Sale Price: $10.19
      Disney® Sleeping Beauty Lamp
      Price: 16.99, Sale Price: $10.19
      It's Happy Bunny™ I Don't Care Sleep Pants
      Price: 21.99, Sale Price: $10.99
      Reebok® OTC Trainer
      Price: 49.99, Sale Price: $29.99
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10393967

      Dr. Leonard's Healthcare
      Coleman® Deluxe Car Heater
      Comp. Price $24.98.... Sale $19.99
      Unlike other heaters, this powerful, portable heater can be used in
      your car. Just plug it into the cigarette lighter of your car for
      instant heat. The fan-blown heat will quickly circulate to warm
      passengers and defrost windows. The fan can be used without heat so
      you can enjoy a cool breeze in the summer, too. Deluxe ceramic car
      heater is 4 1/2"W x 6"D x 3 1/2"H - ideal for use on the dashboard or
      floor.
      Free Shipping
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10452479

      More finds added thru the day at the Todays Finds Blog !
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      You can now Subscribe to Posts if you use RSS or if you want the top
      blog posts added to your myyahoo page or Google toolbar.
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
      <a
      href="http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default">aol
      </a>

      Piepointers earn 100 pts plus 2% cash back when you make a purchase
      thru any of the links in this newsletter or at the Todays Finds Blog
      (excluding Freebies :))
      Find out how you can get rewarded for every purchase you make from
      this newsletter or the Blog! click here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paidshopping.htm
      link</a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to
      Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through
      a link in this newsletter! Collect 1000 points and $5 just for
      registering!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/