Todays Finds 11/6 Hot Holiday Deals!

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Today's Finds Newsletter from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Hi All, I am finally getting caught up from being in the hospital
      last month, if you are waiting on an email from me please give me a
      couple more days. There's so many great deals this Holiday Shopping
      season I will do my best to get them all out to you! the best way to
      make sure you don't miss any hot deals is to sign up for the email
      updates from the Todays Finds Blog once a day-so you dont miss any
      deals!
      http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?
      feedId=42250&loc=en_US
      feedId=42250&loc=en_US">aol</a>

      The 2007 Hottest Holiday Toys Page is Up
      See what this year's Hot Toys are and where to find the best price!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hottest.htm

      Todays Hot New Coupons and Deals

      masseys
      Extended Shoe Sizes - Buy Now, Pay Later at Masseys.com
      Free Shipping on $100+ Coupon: ZYLA992 exp 12/31
      Hot Finds:
      Fred Boot
      Was: $79.95 Price: $39.99
      Shearling Collection
      Was: $149.95 Price: $74.99
      adidas Women's Superstar II Athletic Oxford
      Was: $64.95 Price: $44.99
      We make shopping even more convenient with our Masseys credit option.
      With Masseys Credit, you can conveniently spread your payments over
      several months (subject to credit approval). Payments are as low as
      $20 per month and there's NO money down
      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-204411-10357824

      Sierra Trading Post 2 days Only 20% off $100 or more exp 11/7
      Hot Finds:
      Ambler Beanie - Polartec® Power Stretch® Heat (For Men and Women)
      Retail: $35.00 Our Price: $14.95
      Auclair Alpaca Ragg Wool Gloves (For Men)
      Retail: $30.00 Our Price: $5.95
      Attakid Sparky Fleece Hat (For Infants)
      Retail: $17.95 Our Price: $9.95
      Wesenjak Slipper Moccasins - Boiled Wool (For Men and Women)
      Retail Price: $46.50 Our Price: $19.95
      Wickers Long Underwear Top - Midweight, Comfortrel®, Long Sleeve (For
      Men)
      Retail Price: $23.00 Our Price: $12.50
      Bill Me Later is available here
      http://tinyurl.com/36ntmm

      Overstock
      Get a $20 gift card code by spending $99 or more through Bill Me
      Later (expires 11/08 11:59 PM MST)
      Plus $1 Shipping (expires 11/9 @ 11:59 PM MST)
      Hot Finds:
      Air Cloud Raised Queen Size Air Bed with Remote
      Compare at: $249.99 Our Price: $119.99
      Tribeca Chestnut Queen-size Bed
      Compare at: $750.00 Our Price: $399.95
      Spring Air Warren Pillow Top King Mattress Set
      Compare at: $1,599.99 Our Price: $899.99
      Poinsettia Tablecloth and Napkin Set
      Compare at: $66.00 Only $24.99
      Velvet Pole Top Curtain Panel Pair
      Compare at: $80.00 Only $29.99
      Sanderson & Corp Waterproof Box Quilt Down Jacket
      Compare at: $119.00 Only $36.99
      http://tinyurl.com/2qgxr2

      Vera Wang Princess sample
      http://www.verawangprincess.com/US/

      $1 0ff each set of Christmas cards until 11/17 at
      CurrentLabels.com...enter code RWLS1D Shop Early!
      Hot Find:
      Winter Lighthouse Christmas Cards...$10.99...PERSONALIZED FREE!
      http://tinyurl.com/35kt4c

      Colorful Images
      FREE Personalization on Holiday Ornaments and Gifts at Colorful
      Images plus Save 20% on Holiday Ornaments with code:EMRPABT exp 11/13
      Hot Finds:
      (Prices before coupon is applied)
      Santa Ornaments by Jim Shore $32.99
      Raggedy Ann & Andy Friendship Ornament $9.99
      Bless This Irish House Personalized Holiday Ornament $12.99
      Mom's Favorite Personalized Holiday Ornaments $9.99
      Circle of Love Ornament by Enesco $25.99
      http://tinyurl.com/3b8tg6

      1-800 CONTACTS
      Get your contacts delivered for LESS than you are paying now! Get
      FREE Shipping on $50 or more
      Save $5 off your $75 purchase Use Code Save332 exp 11/30
      Going on now, $40 - $80 rebates on all the top brands at 1-800
      CONTACTS!
      Bill Me Later®
      Subject to credit approval
      no payments on contact lenses for 90 days on orders over $150
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-5438598

      ToysRUs
      Big Book Sale exp 11/21
      Plus $10 off $30 and 90 days to pay when you use Bill Me Later
      Free Shipping on select orders of $49 or more
      Exclusive Jumbo Lounging Elmo With Any Toy Purchase of $50 or more -
      Only $7.99 - $19.99 Value!
      Hot Finds:
      Amazing Pets Skate 'N Tricks Puppy - Dalmatian
      List Price: $44.99 Our Price: $34.99
      Acoustic Guitar - Pink - First Act
      List Price: $39.99 Our Price: $29.99
      V-Tech Color Blast Notebook
      List Price: $129.99 Our Price: $99.99
      Pine Ridge II Swing Set
      List Price: $599.99 Our Price: $499.99
      Mega Bloks Disney's Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 - Black Pearl
      List Price: $39.99 Our Price: $27.99
      My First Trampoline with Enclosure
      List Price: $119.99 Our Price: $99.99
      Fuzion Carbon Scooter
      List Price: $89.99 Our Price: $79.99
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/toysrus.htm

      The Good Cook
      Get 4 Books for $1.00 each WITH MEMBERSHIP
      Hot Finds:
      PILLSBURY® HOLIDAY BAKING
      THE MARTHA STEWART LIVING COOKBOOK
      QUICK FIX MEALS by Robin Miller
      RACHAEL RAY: JUST IN TIME!
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10446234

      Silhouettes
      Take $20 off your order of $100 or more - ends 11/30/07 - Use Code
      AFF7PC10
      Hot Finds:
      Leather Coat
      Regular Price: $179.00 ON SALE! $159.00
      Onyx Nite® Beaded Babydoll Pantset
      Regular Price: $119.00 ON SALE! $99.99
      Grecian Dress
      Regular Price: $139.00 On Sale! $89.99
      Wrinkle-Resistant Shirt
      Buy 2 or more for $29 each
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10418264

      Free Garnier Nutritioniste Sample
      http://tinyurl.com/2k3e73

      Best Buy
      5 Disney Movies for $30 exp 11/17
      Have a few kids on your shopping list? You can cross them off with
      this special on family classics.For just $30, you can grab five DVDs
      from this assortment of animated and live-action adventures. Choose
      from more than 30 winning titles, including Rocketman, The Sword in
      the Stone and The Santa Clause 2.
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10511566

      Amazon
      Kitchen and Home 72-Hour Sale
      Through November 7, 2007, only, you'll save up to 65% in our 72-Hour
      Sale. Shop more than 400 products, including small appliances,
      cookware, tableware, bedding, pet supplies, and other items.
      Hot Finds:
      Bethlehem Lights 7-1/2-Foot Chesapeake Christmas Tree Pre-Lit with
      Clear Lights
      List Price: $499.99 Our Price: $199.99
      KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, White
      List Price: $349.99 Our Price: $189.99
      Rubbermaid Horizontal Wrapping Station
      List Price: $19.99 Our Price: $9.99
      Bethlehem Lights 7-1/2-Foot Chesapeake Christmas Tree Pre-Lit with
      Multi-Color Lights
      List Price: $499.99 Our Price: $259.99
      Refurbished DeLonghi Convection Oven 6 Slice Capacity
      List Price: $199.95 Our Price: $49.99
      http://tinyurl.com/2gvc66

      Dell
      Save $200 on all XPS™ notebook purchases over $1499 (before tax,
      fees, shipping & handling) Coupon Code: TQHN5R8KB90DFM
      Limited time offer and quantity offer: Beginning 11/6/2007 6:00 AM CT
      through 11/8/2007 6:00 AM CT or after 10,000 redemptions (whichever
      occurs first).
      Restrictions: Offer may not be combinable with mail in rebates,
      dollars off, percentages, or select other promotions. Only one coupon
      may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first
      10,000 redemptions, or earlier if offer is terminated earlier. The
      Home & Home Office site and offers contained herein valid only for
      end users and not for resellers and/or online auctions. Prices,
      specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without
      notice. Taxes, fees, shipping, handling and any applicable restocking
      charges are extra, and vary. U.S. Dell Home and Home Office new
      purchases only. Purchase limit of 5 systems per order, but coupon
      discount applies to only 1 system per cart. Limit of 5 systems per
      customer please. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other
      errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such
      errors
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10512295

      Tillys
      20% off of Red Tag items when you click through our link exp 11/15
      Free Shipping on $75 or more
      Hot Finds:
      Prices before extra 20% off
      A FINE MESS Funky Bears & Stars Womens Tee - Off White
      Was: $14.99 Now: $9.97
      S&S Little Ms. Sunshine Tee - Yellow
      Was: $16.99 Now: $9.97
      HURLEY One of Many Womens Hoodie - Black
      Was: $39.99 Now: $29.97
      PARIS BLUES Lola Womens Jeans - Black
      Was: $32.99 Now: $19.97
      KENPO Mens Small Herringbone Hoodie - Stone
      Was: $34.99 Now: $24.97
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10511167

      Hot Find
      CompUsa
      Save $11 Instantly on Microsoft Standard Wireless Optical Mouse, USB,
      PS/2 Only $9.99 Was: $20.99
      The new button design on the Standard Wireless Optical Mouse gives
      you a whole new way to click. The scroll wheel lets you navigate more
      easily, and longer battery life will let you experience fewer
      interruptions.
      http://tinyurl.com/2x88cb

      Free Sample of GoodNites Sleep Pants
      http://tinyurl.com/ysfgb2

      Ann Taylor
      Take an Additional 25% Off Sale Items exp 11/12
      Hot Finds: (prices shown are before extra discount)
      Deco Floral Wrap Dress
      Was:$138.00 Now:$79.99
      Petite Silk Stretch Off-The-Shoulder Sweater
      Was:$58.00 Now:$19.99
      Extended Calf Janelle Round Toe Boot
      Was:$228.00 Now:$109.99
      Solid Synthetic Skirt with Godets
      Was:$88.00 Now:$69.99
      FINAL SALE Sarah Double Stripe Satin Sash
      Was:$48.00 Now:$8.44
      Petite Salt & Pepper Tweed Dress
      Was:$148.00 Now:$99.99
      http://tinyurl.com/29y6wn

      Harry and David Pears - Buy One, Get One 50% OFF!
      Two Boxes of The Favorite™ Royal Riviera® Pears
      Featured in Newsweek's Holiday Gift Guide
      Buy one box, get a second for 50% OFF! If you've never tasted them
      yourself, here's your chance. Their lush juiciness, melting texture
      and exquisite flavor result from the unique climate, soil and
      sunlight here in our orchards. Order today: We'll pack each box with
      7 to 13 pears, depending on fruit size. Two gift boxes, shipped to
      one address – a $59.90 value! Net wt. 10 lbs.
      http://tinyurl.com/2byzy8

      Timberland
      Save $20 off $100 code: SMARTWARMTH exp 11/15
      Hot Finds:
      Women's Tasa Premium Boot Beige Knit/ Suede
      $250.00 sale $174.99
      Women's FC Flora Tall Boot Black Smooth
      $180.00 sale $109.99
      Women's Baldaci Ballerina Red Suede
      $75.00 sale $55.99
      Women's Cadion Hooded Down Vest
      $130.00 sale $79.99
      Women's Winter Park Three-Quarter Length Goose Down Parka
      $200.00 sale $119.99
      Men's Waterproof Oppland Oxford Red / Brown Printed Full-Grain
      $130.00 sale $89.99
      Men's Waterproof 6 Inch Premium Boot - The Altrock Black
      $130.00 sale $89.99
      Men's Long Sleeve Custom Camo Thermal
      $49.50 sale $39.99
      No Payments for 90 Days with Bill Me later
      http://tinyurl.com/2alppm

      CyberCucina
      November Is Hot Chocolate and Cocoa Month!
      We have officially declared November to be Gourmet Hot Chocolate And
      Cocoa Month at CyberCucina. Choose from a wide variety of gourmet hot
      chocolates and cocoas that we carry from around the world and enjoy
      big savings, plus receive free shipping on all qualifying purchases
      over $99!
      Hot Finds:
      Cocoa Amore Cocoa Lover's Collection Gift Box
      Was $7.95 Sale $7.15
      Old World Italian Cocoa Mixes By Bellagio
      Was $13.95 Sale $12.55
      Sipping Chocolate Dessert Beverage by Bellagio
      Was $8.75 Sale $7.87
      Les Confitures a l'Ancienne Powdered Drinking Chocolate 2.2 lbs.
      Was $23.95 Sale $21.55
      Mexican Spiced Cocoa 2lb. Canister by Caffe D'Amore
      Was $13.50 Sale $12.15
      Cider House Collection Gourmet Cider Gift Box
      Was $11.50 Sale $10.35
      http://tinyurl.com/2dz26x

      Today Only!
      $99 Holiday Jackets + Free Shipping at Wilsons Leather! (Offer Valid
      11.6.07)
      http://tinyurl.com/2x8ftj

      Save with online savings for Fall !
      Skip the crowds and shop from home with these Coupons, Freebies,
      Deals and more available online!

      Visit these pages for great savings

      Get ready for a cozy Fall
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/autumn.htm

      Fall Clothes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/apparel.htm

      Fall Sports
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/sportingres.htm

      Buy Now Pay Later Stores
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deferred.htm

      More finds added thru the day at the Todays Finds Blog !
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      You can now Subscribe to Posts if you use RSS or if you want the top
      blog posts added to your myyahoo page or Google toolbar.
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
      <a
      href="http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default">aol
      </a>

      Piepointers earn 100 pts plus 2% cash back when you make a purchase
      thru any of the links in this newsletter or at the Todays Finds Blog
      (excluding Freebies :))
      Find out how you can get rewarded for every purchase you make from
      this newsletter or the Blog! click here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paidshopping.htm
      link</a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to
      Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through
      a link in this newsletter! Collect 1000 points and $5 just for
      registering!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/