Todays Finds 8/3 Back To School and More Hot Finds!

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      Today's Finds Newsletter from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Happy Friday Everyone,
      Back To School Shopping is in Full Swing! And yes I am like the
      parents in the Staples commercials-dancing around my house like a
      fool thinking about school starting. I love my kids to death but I
      need some peace sometimes. The sad part is how much it costs to send
      them all back to school, so I am searching out as many hot deals as I
      can to try and help us parents not go broke sending the kids back.
      On a related topic, I had a horrible realization yesterday on just
      how old I have become, I wasnt feeling well and was trying to find
      something on tv to watch. Dirty Dancing was on and I hadnt seen it in
      forever, I had first seen it when I was 19 I think in theatres and
      had loved it of course. Well now that I am the mother of 13, 14, 16,
      and 18 year old girls it was a completely different experience!! All
      I could think about was "what is that 30 yearold man doing with that
      17 year old girl!! Where are her parents! Where is Chris Hansen
      from "To catch a Predator"? Is it too late to cancel our family
      camping trip plans??" I finally gave up and turned it off. Sigh....I
      will never look at Patrick Swayze the same again :(
      Anyway on to the deals!

      Congratulations to Jenvsb who won the Christmas in July Promotion!

      More contests will be coming soon and more ways for you to win

      Blog Update
      The Todays Finds Blog has a new look and some cool new tools for you.
      Under each post are labels, for example if the post is a freebie one
      of the lables will be freebies just click the label and you can see
      all the freebies posted at the blog at one quick glance!
      Check it out
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Don't miss another deal!!!
      You can now sign up for email updates from the Todays Finds Blog once
      a day-so you dont miss any deals!
      http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?
      feedId=42250&loc=en_US
      feedId=42250&loc=en_US">aol</a>

      Todays Hot New Coupons and Deals

      Vermont Teddy Bear
      Free Standard Shipping on any order Use code: BEARSHIP87- Expires
      08/31/07
      Adopt a Holiday Bear – Now through August 7thThese cute and cuddly
      Bears have been waiting since last Christmas to find good homes. Will
      you adopt one? Now's your chance to adopt a Holiday Bear for under
      $50, which is a huge savings off regular holiday prices. Vermont
      Teddy Bears are a timeless tradition, are guaranteed for life, and
      are sure to become a friend for life – whether for yourself or for
      someone you love.
      Hot Finds:
      15" Snowbear
      Regular price: $69.95 Sale price: $49.95
      15" Caroler Boy
      Regular price: $99.95 Sale price: $49.95
      15" Nutcracker Prince
      Regular price: $89.95 Sale price: $49.95
      16" Ski Bunny
      Regular price: $89.95 Sale price: $49.95
      http://tinyurl.com/zhg25

      Tillys.com
      Free Shipping on orders over $49 with code: BTS7 exp 8/14
      Plus Great Sale Going On Right Now
      Hot Finds:
      FULL TILT Girls Baby Doll - Turquoise
      Was: $17.99 Now: $7.97
      FULL TILT Womens Heartburst Print Hoodie - Black
      Was: $21.99 Now: $9.97
      JanSport SuperBreak Backpack - Bubblegum
      Was: $29.99 Now: $14.97
      DC Court Graffik Boys Shoes - Black/Camo
      Was: $43.99 Now: $29.97
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10475209

      Extra Discount Online Shopping Pass at Boscovs.com! exp 8/11
      Save up to 75% off regular and sale prices on all your purchases of
      thousands of items throughout our online store – some exclusions
      apply.
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10394895

      $1 off Coupon for Hot Rod or The Bourne Ultimatum Movies
      Purchase movie tickets on Fandango for the McDonald's® Dollar
      Menunaire Movie Deal and receive $1 off your movie ticket order at
      Fandango!
      http://www.fandango.com/mcdonalds

      Kmart B&M printable coupon good for $5 off $50 purchase, valid SUN
      7/29 - SAT 8/4 only.
      http://tinyurl.com/3bbevw

      Shopadidas Back to School: 20% off all Bags. Just purchase $40 in
      shoes or apparel. Limit of 5 bags, expires 8/6
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10451553

      Hot Deal!
      Amazon
      Rhino Red Women's Phun Sneaker
      List Price: $64.95 Price: $18.79
      With an urban casual vibe and a stylish solid-color design, the
      women's Phun sneaker puts the hip in hip-hop fashion. The shoe's all-
      suede upper is bolstered by detailed stitching and rhinestones, while
      the lace sports a metallic logo charm on the top left eyelet for
      added flair. Topping it off is a gum rubber outsole that's durable
      and flexible
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000HAV58O/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000HAV58O/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      Hot Deal
      Overstock
      Tribeca Chestnut Queen-size Bed
      List Price: $750.00
      Your Price through this link: $339.95
      Smooth, contemporary style and durable construction make the Tribeca
      Chestnut Bed a smart design choice for your bedroom or guest room.
      Bill Me later is available here
      Shipping is just $2.95
      http://tinyurl.com/37t4ed

      Amazon Friday Outlet Sale
      Hot Finds:
      Chrysler PT Cruiser Tour Edition AP Men's Cruiser Bike
      List Price: $199.99 Our Price: $79.99
      Salomon Boot Backpack
      List Price: $34.99 Our Price: $4.99
      Lee Jeans Women's Missy and Petite Ultra Khakis Wide Waist 4-Pocket
      Pant
      List Price: $40.00 Our Price: $14.99
      Pirates of the Caribbean Women's Wanted Dead or Alive Screen Tee
      List Price: $25.00 Our Price: $9.99
      All Season Natural Cotton and Wool Comforter, King
      List Price: $100.00 Our Price: $29.99
      AeroBed All-Terrain Raised Full Air Mattress
      List Price: $200.00 Our Price: $109.99
      Huggies Pull-Ups Night*Time Pants, Size 3T-4T Girl, Case Pack, Four -
      24 Count Jumbo Packs (96 Training Pants)
      List Price: $57.00 Our Price: $39.99
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/amazonfriday.htm

      Need a new TV? Price Drops Now
      Price drops and instant savings on name-brand TVs at BestBuy.com. Now
      through 8/25
      If you've been waiting for the right time to deal on a big-name TV,
      now's your chance! Below, you'll find extra-deep instant savings and
      precipitous price drops on TVs from Sony, LG, Samsung and more. Don't
      miss out!
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10491235

      Build A Bear Toys in Mcdonalds Happy Meals Friday
      August 3-30 Get a Build-A-Bear mini stuffed animal friend when you
      buy a Happy Meal at Mcdonalds! Even my teens want these!
      http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/#BABW

      Hot Deal
      LinensNThings
      Save $20! Emerson Microwave,
      $29.99 after $20 mail-in rebate until 08.12.07.
      Great for a dorm room or a first apartment.
      http://tinyurl.com/2p8qho

      BigDogs
      Buy one get one for $1 on ALL Swimwear, plus FREE shipping with any
      $100 purchase! exp 8/7
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-6268635

      CCS
      CCS Girls: Free Shipping on a $25 Order, Coupon Code: GTJAFF exp 8/24
      Or Free Shipping on any $30+ order with Coupon Code: CEHW30 Expires:
      8/7
      Great deals on hot shoes for teens
      DC WOMEN'S MANTECA 2
      $59.99 select colors now $19.99
      VANS WOMEN'S PRINT SLIP-ONS
      $39.99 select colors now $19.99 - $29.99
      DC WOMEN'S MANTECA 2 MID
      $64.99 select colors now $29.99
      Mens ADIO HAMILTON
      $59.99 select colors now $39.99
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ccs.htm

      Hot Deals at Staples this week on school essentials like notebooks,
      crayons, sticky notes, paper, calculators and more!
      Hot Deals
      Mead® Five Star® Flex NoteBinder
      Reg. $11.99 Special $9.59
      Crayola® Classic Markers, fine line, 10/box
      Reg. $3.49 Special $2.96
      Staples® college-ruled filler paper
      Reg. $1.48 Special $1.11
      PNY 1GB 667MHz DDR2 desktop memory
      Reg. $139.98 Special $44.98
      Avanti thermoelectric refrigerator, 1.7 cu. ft.
      Reg. $99.99 Special $79.99
      Free shipping on $50 or more
      http://tinyurl.com/yosl8k

      Free Shoe Laces
      Trade In Your Old Shoe Laces For A Pair Of FlexHold Laces
      http://www.studioim.com/shoelaceTradeIn.html

      Amazon
      Nabisco Snacks
      Save $10 today when you spend $29 or more on select Nabisco single-
      serve snacks, great for lunchboxes. Use the following code when you
      check out: NABISC08 exp 8/31
      http://tinyurl.com/2btngl

      SportsAuthority.com
      Get $15 off orders over $75 or $25 off orders over $100 (exclusions
      apply) from 8.3-8.4 at SportsAuthority.com!
      Nike Men's Practice Dri-Fit Basketball Short
      List Price: $30 Our Price: $23.99
      Nike Men's Basic Swoosh Short Sleeve Tee
      List Price: $20 Our Price: $12.99
      RUSSELL ATHLETIC Cheerleader Shorts Womens
      List Price: $7.99 Our Price: $6
      Nike Men's Land Shark Mid D Football Cleat
      List Price: $65 Our Price: $59.99
      Nike Contour Forearm Pads (Pair)
      Our Price: $20
      Bill Me Later is available here
      http://tinyurl.com/28aks2

      More finds added thru the day at the Todays Finds Blog !
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      You can now Subscribe to Posts if you use RSS or if you want the top
      blog posts added to your myyahoo page or Google toolbar.
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
      <a
      href="http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default">aol
      </a>

       Auction will be held 8/11-8/14
       Make a purchase from our featured sponsor Pure Divinity and earn a
      special 200 pts per $ spent, 2% cash back and a 3000 point bonus when
      you order by 8/14 ! Plus Get 10% off when you use code: 10%OFF !
      Mention featured sponsor when you submit your Purchase Form to get
      your rewards! Supporting our sponsors helps ensure future contest
      donations and fun prizes!

      Piepointers earn 100 pts plus 2% cash back when you make a purchase
      thru any of the links in this newsletter or at the Todays Finds Blog
      (excluding Freebies :))
      Find out how you can get rewarded for every purchase you make from
      this newsletter or the Blog! click here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paidshopping.htm
      link</a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to
      Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through
      a link in this newsletter! Collect 1000 points and $5 just for
      registering!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/