Todays Finds 7/13 Spooky Savings

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      Today's Finds Newsletter from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Christmas in July Promotion
      Whew its hot outside, so cool off thinking off all the ways you could
      use $75 for your holiday shopping this year!
      You could win a $75 Gift Certificate to your choice of Walmart,
      Amazon or ToysRus to be sent to you in time for Christmas Shopping!
      There is no limit to how many entries you can earn
      ways to get entries in the Drawing:
      1. Make a purchase
      2. Piepoint Members Sell a holiday themed item at the Piepoint
      auction.
      3. Take advantage of select signup offers
      Drawing will be held July 31 at Midnight est.
      Winner will receive their prize the first week of November in time
      for the holiday shopping season!
      Contest is open to residents in US, Canada and UK!
      Find out more here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/winwinwin.htm

      Todays Hot New Coupons and Deals

      Amazon Friday Outlet Sale
      Hot Finds:
      Swiss Gear Falera 11- by 9-Foot Family Dome Tent
      List Price: $139.99 Our Price: $99.99
      Western Chief Kids' Fire Department Rain Boot
      List Price: $24.95 Price: $17.90
      Remington Smooth & Silky Women Body Contour Shaver
      List Price: $24.99 Our Price: $10.99
      Huggies Baby-Shaped Fit Diapers, Size 4 (22-37 Lbs), Disney, Pack of
      126
      List Price: $36.71 Our Price: $27.99
      Strathwood Folding Hammock with Storage Bag
      List Price: $75.00 Our Price: $39.99
      Strathwood Kapur Adirondack Set
      List Price: $169.00 Our Price: $89.99
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/amazonfriday.htm

      Save $150 on TiVo and also get $100 off your next Orbitz vacation!
      For a limited time, buy an 80-hr TiVo Dual Tuner DVR with a three-
      year service plan and get
      $100 off a four night (or more) vacation package with Orbitz!
      The 80-hour box, available for $99.99, comes with an instant savings
      of $150
      Customers can choose TiVo service in either prepaid or monthly
      options, the latter of which is available at just $12.95/month. The
      Orbitz voucher is included in the TiVo box shipment. Like all TiVo
      boxes, shipping is FREE!
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10440993

      One True Media
      15% off DVDs Use code DIVEIN7 exp 8/31
      One True Media allows users to create online video montages that they
      can
      share in a variety of ways, including posting to a web page or blog,
      sending via email, sending directly to a broadband enabled TiVo box
      or
      burning to a professional quality DVD. Through August 31, spring into
      summer savings with 15% off DVDs!
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10471419

      I just won movie tickets at Winster and You can too!
      It only took me 20 minutes of playing to win 2 movie tickets!!! It is
      addicting though
      Join and play for free now
      http://friends.winster.com/r/333fe6b68202102aa2c9
      link</a>

      Free Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Book with $100 purchase at
      Shop.com
      $5 off purchases of $50 or more use code: SHOP5
      $10 off purchases of $100 or more use code: SHOP10
      $25 off purchases of $250 or more use code: SHOP25
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10471619

      Christianbook.com
      Fab Friday deals
      The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe Board Game
      Retail Price: $24.99 CBD Price: $14.99
      The World of Narnia Collection
      C.S. Lewis
      Retail Price: $49.99 CBD Price: $5.99
      Inspired By . . . The Bible Experience: New Testament Audio Bible on
      CD
      Retail Price: $49.99 CBD Price: $27.99
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christianbook.htm

      Webclothes
      Extra 20% off all summer items! Use coupon code BAHG7S5YZM exp 07/16
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-4005911

      childrensplace
      From 7/12 to 9/3, get FREE SHIPPING from childrensplace.com when you
      purchase shoes from our new shoe collection plus Save at the
      childrensplace.com Monster Sale! Summer items $3.99 and under on
      select styles through 7/17
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10488170

      Stay happy, healthy and active - Try the National Health & Wellness
      Club FREE for 30 days
      Try the National Health & Wellness Club and get a free issue of
      Today's Health & Wellness magazine. With instruction on both
      Western and complementary healthcare, and an emphasis on healthy
      eating, the magazine's carefully researched articles and product
      reviews keep readers happy, healthy and active.
      http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1137&c=15680&a=2418

      What better way to celebrate your birthday on Friday, July 13, than
      with delicious doughnuts from Krispy Kreme! In celebration of its 70th
      anniversary, Krispy Kreme will give customers whose birthday falls on
      July 13 one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Visit your local
      Krispy Kreme shop on July 13 to make your birthday the sweetest day of
      the year
      http://www.krispykreme.com/

      Tell a friend about Visa Discounts and get a $10 Overstock Gift Card
      Thanks for telling your friends how to shop and save with Visa
      Discounts! When at least two of your referrals sign up to receive the
      Visa Discounts newsletter by August 31, 2007, we will send you a
      confirmation email with instructions on how to redeem your $10
      Overstock.com Gift Card while supplies last*.
      https://ebm.em.visa.com/r/regf2?aid=261845277&n=915

      The Priceline Summer Flight Sale has been extended through Labor Day
      2007!! That's right! Due to popular demand and outstanding
      performance, we are extending the sale on retail air tickets
      throughout this summer. For this limited time, we will continue to
      waive all airfare booking fees! exp 9/3
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10482319

      Two Free Coupons one for a free Ensure 8-fl-oz shake
      and one for savings on the many flavors and varieties
      of Ensure six-packs
      https://ensure.com/registration.aspx?s=sample

      HomeDecorators
      Shop during Customer Reward Days at HomeDecorators.com . Earn $10 for
      every $50 spent, now through July 30th
      Super Savings Deals
      Summit All-Weather Area Rug
      $17 to $233
      Twigs Pin-Up Wallchiere
      Was: $99 Now: $89
      Craftsman 42-Pair Shoe Storage with Doors
      Was: $299 Now: $269
      Madison Executive Desk
      Was: $319 Now: $299
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10474527

      More finds added thru the day at the Todays Finds Blog !
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      You can now Subscribe to Posts if you use RSS or if you want the top
      blog posts added to your myyahoo page or Google toolbar.
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
      <a
      href="http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default">aol
      </a>

      Piepointers earn 100 pts plus 2% cash back when you make a purchase
      thru any of the links in this newsletter or at the Todays Finds Blog
      (excluding Freebies :))
      Find out how you can get rewarded for every purchase you make from
      this newsletter or the Blog! click here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paidshopping.htm
      link</a>

      Today's Page of the Day

      Christmas In July Promotion
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/winwinwin.htm
      link</a>

      Piepointers earn a special 200 pts per $ spent plus 2% cash back on
      any purchase made from the page of the day today!
      Piepointers use this form to submit your purchase and collect your
      rewards
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm
      link</a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to
      Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through
      a link in this newsletter! Collect 1000 points and $5 just for
      registering!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/