Todays Finds 4/28

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2007
      Today's Finds Hot Finds Edition Newsletter from Computer Money Makers
      and Savers

      Hi all, skip ahead if you dont want the boring updates on my health.
      Im not improving much at all yet, Have an appt Monday with a surgeon
      and will see if I have to get surgery. I have chrones disease and
      thats what has flared so badly. Im still not able to get out of bed
      for too long at a time but trying hard to not let my spirits get too
      low. My piggies are still living in my bathroom and I will have to
      find good homes for them soon and will miss their company terrible
      when I do. We are still waiting on the baby horse-almost a week
      overdue now.

      Find more of Today's Finds at the Today's Finds Blog
      New Freebies, Deals and Coupons Find Them Here!

      Piepointers earn 100 pts plus 2% cash back when you make a purchase
      thru any of the links in this newsletter or at the Todays Finds Blog
      (excluding Freebies :))
      Find out how you can get rewarded for every purchase you make from
      this newsletter or the Blog! click here

      You can now Subscribe to Posts if you use RSS or if you want the top
      blog posts added to your myyahoo page or Google toolbar.

      Or just click here and visit the Blog,

      Todays Top Hot Finds !

      Fashion Bug
      40% off Friends & Family Sale + 30% off ClearanceSaturday and Sunday
      only save 40% off all regular-priced items and an extra 30% off all
      clearance items during the Friends & Family Employee Discount Sale
      Combine with a coupon for even more savings. Prices on site already
      reflect sale discount.
      Save 15% on any order (no minimum purchase) code 776182800 exp 7/26
      Save $20 on orders of $75 or more code 776183006 exp 7/26
      Save $10 on orders of $50 or more. Use promo code 776182909 exp 7/26
      Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more code 776183105 exp 7/26
      Hot Finds:
      Plus 2-piece ombré screened skirtini
      $79.99 sale $47.99
      Self Esteem® babydoll hoodie
      $24.99 sale $13.98
      Misses Bill Blass® belted denim skirt
      $34.99 sale $9.08
      Studio 1940® gored skirt with lace
      $26.99 sale $9.08
      Ruched-waist gauchos
      $16.99 sale $10.19
      Girls Bobby Jack™ Hawaiian 2-piece swimsuit
      $24.99 sale $14.99

      O-Day Sale!! 10% off plus $1 shipping exp 4/30/07 @ 11:59 PM MST).
      Hot Deals
      Mother's Day Pearl Sale: $6 off Black Pearl Strand (valid from 04/27
      to 05/03 11:59 MST)
      Mother's Day Pearl Sale: $6 off White Pearl Strand (valid from 04/27
      to 05/03 11:59 MST)
      Save an additional $12 off a Traveler's Choice Amsterdam 4-piece
      Luggage Set - Expires 5/9/07 11:59PM MST
      Save an additional $15 off a Sahara Microsuede Comforter Set -
      Expires 5/9/07 11:59PM MST
      Save an additional $20 a Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress
      Topper - Expires 5/9/07 11:59PM MST
      Save an additional 13% on a Journee White Double Strap Shoulder
      Handbag - Expires 5/9/07 11:59PM MST
      Bill Me Later is available here

      Szul.com Weekend Deal
      Emerald and Diamond Heart Pendant - $79 + FREE Shipping Guaranteed
      for MDay exp 4/30
      Delicately sculpted in 14kt white gold, this heart features gleaming
      gold and three icy bright prong-set diamonds. Wonderfully sweet and
      charming. 3 Diamonds weigh 0.03ctw, color I-J, clarity I1-I2. One
      round emerald weighs 0.15ctw and measures 3mm. Pendant comes with a
      complimentary 18-inch rope chain in 14kt white gold. Approximate
      measurements of Pendant are 10mm x 15mm.

      Dale and Thomas Popcorn Chocolate Sale
      Our chocolate flavors are going on "vacation". Beginning May 1st, the
      following flavors will be unavailable,due to the difficulty of
      keeping them munchy, crunchy, and chocolaty when shipped in extreme
      summer temperatures:
      Twice-as-Nice Drizzlecorn
      Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Drizzlecorn
      Chocolate Chunk n' Caramel
      Toffee Crunch Drizzlecorn
      Cinnamon Crème Drizzlecorn
      Chocolate Flavors ON SALE NOW 3 Days Only!
      For the first time ever we are reducing the prices of our chocolate
      flavors by 65% to make room for new summer flavors.
      Chocolate Chunk N'Caramel Gourmet Popcorn ON SALE! Save 65% Peanut
      Butter & White Chocolate DrizzleCorn (Reg. $32) $11.20
      Chocolate Flavor Six-Packs original $28 - $32 ON SALE $9.80 - $11.20
      Chocolate Flavor Twelve-Packs original $45 ON SALE $15.75
      The Sumptuous Sampler original $45 ON SALE $15.75 SOLD OUT
      Chocolate Coated Pretzels & Popcorn (12 Sets per Case) original $132
      ON SALE $46.20
      Take advantage of these special prices today, Sale Ends April 30th at
      noon or while supplies last!

      dELiAs.cOm Last chance clearance
      Last chance clearance: Save up to 80% Plus Free shipping on $75 or
      more code: DSCW75 exp 5/4
      All dresses $12.99
      All logo tees as low as $5.99
      All pants, sweaters, skirts and footwear $9.99

      JR.com Weekend Sale: Save more on PALM Treo 680, Bluetooth Headsets,
      and MP3 Players!
      $99.99 - COBY MP-C941 portable MP3 player with 20GB hard disk
      $29.99 - Sandisk 2GB SD Memory Card
      $9.99 - Fuji Film DCR2-161 16 to 1 Memory Card Reader with USB Hub
      $34.99 - Audiovox MP6610FM 1GB MP3 Player
      $89.99 - Sonicare 7650 Elite Special Edition Electric Toothbrush
      $49.99 - Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion ( Playstation 3 )
      $379.99 - Saeco Caffe Charisma Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
      $399.99 - PALM Treo 680 Smartphone (Unlocked)
      $39.99 - PALM Wireless Bluetooth Headset for TREO 650 3206WW
      $799.99 - Panasonic TC-32LX70 32 Inch 16:9 LCD WideScreen Television
      Bill Me Later is available here

      Special Limited Purchase White Sapphire Journey Squiggle Pendant,
      only $29.99 at Zales.com
      Orig.$99.99 Now $29.99 This item $20.00/month† on your Zales Diamond
      Card.Apply online. (ends 4.29.07)
      add the Zales 2007 Mother's Day Bear™ by Gund for just $14.99
      Designed exclusively for Zales, the 2007 Mother's Day Bear™ by Gund®.
      This adorable bear is the perfect way to present a special jewelry
      gift. The bear is a soft beige color with a sheer pink bow and pink
      brocade backpack and holds a matching baby bear. With every bear
      purchase, Zales will donate $5 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation®.

      Cartoon Network Grand Opening and Free Shipping
      Free Shipping on a $30 Order thru this link exp 5/14
      Hot Finds:
      Ben 10 DNA Alien Hero Collection Kevin 11 6-inch Figure
      Our Price: $19.99
      Ben 10 Fourarms and Ghostfreak Transforming Alien Rocks
      Our Price: $9.99
      Ben 10 Sumo Slammer Battle Set #1
      Our Price: $14.99
      Camp Kidney Hoodie Youth T-Shirt
      Our Price: $14.95

      Boscovs Free Shipping is back
      Free shipping on $50 or more exp 5/5
      Hot Finds:
      VTech V.Smile TV Learning System
      Price: $59.99 Now! $39.99
      Doodle Bear Magic Glow by Play Along
      Price: $27.99 Now! $7.99
      Gloria Vanderbilt 3 Piece Luggage Set
      Original Price:$80.00 Now: $39.97
      20 LED Pivot Lantern
      Original Price:$79.99 Now! $9.97
      Folding Chair with Cooler & 6 PC Picnic Set
      Price: $29.99 Now! $9.97
      Carlina Quilt - King
      Original Price:$149.99 Now: $49.99
      Conair Weightwatchers® Scale #WW11 (RPL)
      Price: $49.99 Now! $29.99
      Tiger Face Beach Towel
      Original Price:$29.99 Now! $9.99
      Plus tons more great deals!

      71st Anniversary Sale and 5% Coupon Code!
      Save an additional 5% off our already low prices during Abt's
      Anniversary Sale . Shop Appliances, Video, Audio, Portable Electronics
      and use the coupon code ABT71YEARS.
      Sale begins Friday, April 20th and ends on Monday, May 7th 2007.
      Certain Brands excluded
      Hot Finds:
      Dualit Professional Immersion Chrome Hand Blender - 88860 was $99.99
      now $75.05 with free shipping (you save $24.94).
      Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier - AP250
      was $179.99 now $150.10 with free shipping (You save $29.89).
      Sony Progressive Scan DVD/VCR Recorder And Player Combo - RDRVX530
      was $299.99 now $198.55 with Free Shipping (you save $101.44).
      Jabra BT500 Bluetooth Headset - BT500 was $69 now $51.30 plus free
      shipping (you save $17.70).
      Canon SD750 Silver PowerShot Digital ELPH Camera - SD750 was $349 now
      $322.05 (you save $26.95) with free shipping.
      Shure Sound Isolating White Earphones - SE310 was $249.99 now $198.55
      plus Free Shipping (you save $51.44).
      Frigidaire Portable Room Air Conditioner - FAP094 was $399.99 now
      $360.05 (you save $39.94).
      Sony DVD Handycam Camcorder - DCRDVD305 was $699 now $435.10 with
      free shipping (you save $263.90).
      Interactive Health iJoy Robotic Massage Chair - IJOY175LMBN was $699
      now $551 (you save $148).
      Onkyo HT-S907 Black 7.1-Channel Home Theater System - HTS907B was
      $999 now $852.15 (you save $146.85).
      Toshiba 32" REGZA Black HD LCD TV - 32HL67 was $1099.99 now $949.05
      with free shipping (you save $150.94).
      Samsung LNS4041 40" LCD Flat Panel HDTV - LNS4041D was $1599.99 now
      $1320.50 with free shipping (you save $279.49).

      Mothers Day is coming soon! Find Gift Ideas For all the Moms on your

      More finds added thru the day at the Todays Finds Blog !

      Today's Page of the Day

      Free Shipping Deals

      Piepointers earn a special 200 pts per $ spent plus 2% cash back on
      any purchase made from the page of the day today!
      Piepointers use this form to submit your purchase and collect your

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to
      Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through
      a link in this newsletter! Collect 1000 points and $5 just for

      Have a great day!
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there