Todays Finds 4/17 Full of Hot Deals !

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      Today's Finds Hot Finds Edition Newsletter from Computer Money Makers
      and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Hi all I am so sorry for the lack of newsletters this month, I ended
      up in the hospital last week due to my chrons disease and with that
      on top of the campground getting busy, Easter, the baby pigs and 2
      days of no power from storms, getting the newsletter out just didnt
      happen ;( I have tried to fill todays issue with some great deals for
      you to help keep you busy for awhile. They wanted me to stay in the
      hospital until the flare passes but that could take weeks and they
      wouldnt let me move my kids or my bottle feeding baby pigs in with
      me...lol
      For those of you who have emailed asking about the bottle fed baby
      pigs-they are doing great-4 weeks old now and although still not as
      big as their siblings they are happy and growing. I will be putting
      out ads this week to find the babies good homes -this will be so hard
      as it will be the last litter we have and I have of course become
      incredibly attached to the ones I have been bottlefeeding. If you
      live near NC and have always wanted a pot bellied pig for a pet feel
      free to email me for more information. I am looking for good homes to
      adopt these incredible creatures.
      Nugget one of our mini horses is 2 days past her due date -so we are
      waiting on a baby horse any day now too-spring and babies is how it
      should be.

      On a sad note, my heart goes out to everyone affected by the incident
      at Virginia Tech yesterday. In the many years I have sent out the
      todays finds newsletter so many tragedies have happened. I always
      feel like we all go thru them together and I wish I had something
      wonderfully wise to say at a time like this. All I can do is try to
      distract you with something else for a little bit and suggest that
      you all hug those you love a little bit tighter today.

      Find more of Today's Finds at the Today's Finds Blog
      New Freebies, Deals and Coupons Find Them Here!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Piepointers earn 100 pts plus 2% cash back when you make a purchase
      thru any of the links in this newsletter or at the Todays Finds Blog
      (excluding Freebies :))
      Find out how you can get rewarded for every purchase you make from
      this newsletter or the Blog! click here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paidshopping.htm
      link</a>

      You can now Subscribe to Posts if you use RSS or if you want the top
      blog posts added to your myyahoo page or Google toolbar.
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
      <a
      href="http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default">aol
      </a>

      Or just click here and visit the Blog,
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Todays Top Hot Finds !

      Its Tax Day!!!
      Use TurboTax Online and Get the BIGGEST REFUND and do your taxes ON
      TIME. Don't be late!
      Try for FREE. Pay when you're done.
      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-204411-10470813

      Today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's Tuesday, April 17th
      On Tuesday April 17th from 12pm until 8pm participating Ben & Jerry's
      scoop shops around the world will be hosting Ben & Jerry's Annual
      Free Cone Day. Click here to find a participating scoop shop near
      you!
      http://www.benjerry.com/scoop_shops/

      Today Only Christmas in April at Linens N'Things
      Linens N'Things
      Daily Deal
      Christmas in April
      On sale plus Free Shipping on every item in the sale !
      Hot Deals
      7' Upside Down Pre-Lit Tree
      was: $299.99 is: $75
      Create 'n Celebrate Silicone Baking Molds
      was: $19.99* is: $9.99
      Magnetic Wreath Holder
      was: $3.99* is: $1
      Set of 2 Large Holiday Space Bags
      was: $9.99* is: $7.49
      Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Glass & Serveware
      was: $24.99* is: $12.49
      Colonial Candle Of Cape Cod & Taper Pre-Packs
      was: $9.99* is: $1
      Santa's Gone Shopping Door Knobber
      was: $4.99* is: $1
      Spode Christmas Tree Decorative Accents
      was: $19.99* is: $5
      Bill me later available
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/linensthings.htm

      WardsKids.com
      Hot Finds at WardsKids plus deferred billing
      No Payments for 90 days on orders of $100 or more
      Floral Complete Bed Set SALE: $24.99-$29.99
      Gingham Curtains ONLY $11.99-$12.99
      Ladder Workspace: Great Kids Desk! Was $79.99-$99.99, Now $43.99-
      $49.99
      Summer Brights Comforter and 200-Count Sheet Sets
      SALE: $19.99 - $49.99
      'That's My Ride' Bed-in-a-Bag® with Bonus Pillow
      $59.99
      'Playfield' Sports Bed-in-a-Bag®
      $59.99
      'Flower Show' Bed-in-a-Bag® with Bonus Pillow and Throw
      $59.99
      http://tinyurl.com/yo8ahg

      Gevalia Coffee New Offer
      Try two 1/2 pound packages of our exceptional coffee for only $10.00,
      including shipping and handling, and receive a Canister as a special
      gift. As a member of Gevalia Kaffe, you will automatically receive
      special Program Benefits.
      http://tinyurl.com/232jyh

      Party Supplies Order Now Pay Nothing until July!
      Celebrate Express
      your complete resource for kids' birthday party supplies. We offer a
      full selection of products that makes planning your child's party a
      piece of cake. Choose from over 150 party themes, plus piñatas, party
      activities, favors, toys, birthday scrolls, cake decorating supplies
      and more
      Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Coupon Code: GCA-343 exp 5/31
      Deferred Billing Plan, just place your order today and your payment
      will be deferred until 7/10/2007, interest free! This offer is
      subject to credit approval
      http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=3982&m=11839&u=86421
      d=3982&m=11839&u=86421">aol</a>

      Fantasy Jewelry Box
      Up to 75% off on sale items
      Free Shipping on every order! Coupon Code: FreeShip407 Expires: 5/1
      Hot Finds:
      The Blue London Drop Necklace
      $34.95 Sale price: $28.88
      Geneva's Emerald Cascade Drop Chandeliers
      $17.95 Sale price: $15.00
      Lauren's White Pearl Chandelier Earrings
      $41.95 Sale price: $33.95
      Pink Bezel Set Solitaire
      $25.00 Sale price: $5.00
      The Emerald Estate Ring
      $34.95 Sale price: $27.95
      http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=4101&m=9576&u=86421
      d=4101&m=9576&u=86421">aol</a>

      Montgomery Ward
      Buy one, get a bonus: electronics, jewelry, kitchen, bedding and
      more!
      Hot Finds:
      I LOVE YOU Family Birthstone Heart Pendant with Bonus Angel $129.99
      Basketball Court Rug with Bonus Round Basketball Rug $69.99
      Nordicware® Fleur-de-Lis Pan Bundt® Cake Pan with Bonus Mix $39.99
      Ultra Fresh Down Comforters with BONUS Jumbo Pillows $24.99 - $149.99
      Mini Scone Pan with Bonus Mix $29.99
      6-pc. Stainless Steel Stockpot Set with Bonus Canister Set $49.99
      Tahitian™ 54" Deep Pools and Pools Sets $2,499.99 - $5,299.96
      Pool Sets include Bonus Manta-Ray™ Automatic Pool Cleaner.
      Buy Now Pay Later
      No need to complete a lengthy application.Establish your account when
      you place your order
      http://tinyurl.com/yrtmdg

      Camp Free KOA Offer
      This year, campers who stay at a participating KOA as a paying guest
      on Friday, May 11 will receive a FREE NIGHT of camping on Saturday,
      May 12. View the list of participating KOA Kampgrounds and make your
      reservation today
      http://www.koa.com/

      GoodysOnline.com
      Save with $5 Flat-rate shipping
      plus Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      Now through Wednesday, April 18th,
      use coupon code 54178 and your entire order ships for only $5!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/goodys.htm

      Orbitz Hotel Mega-Sale: save $100 on any destination!
      Save $100 off your next hotel stay or flight + hotel vacation package
      of 5+ nights with promotion code MEGA100.
      Save $50 off your next hotel stay or flight + hotel vacation package
      of 3+ nights with promotion code MEGA50.
      Travel must occur between April 9 and Dec 20, 2007. Book by April 30,
      2007 and save!
      http://tinyurl.com/273n63

      Karmaloop!
      Winter Jacket Sale Up to 70% Off! exp 4/23
      Hot Finds:
      555 Soul The B-52 Reversible Bomber
      Sale: $40.95 54% Savings
      Gentle Fawn The Fairlane Jacket
      Sale: $65.95 45% Savings
      555 Soul The Bomber Jacket
      Sale: $36.95 74% Savings
      Helly Hansen The Manx Jacket
      Sale: $46.95 69% Savings
      Helly Hansen The Council Jacket
      Sale: $36.95 81% Savings
      http://tinyurl.com/ysd3xv

      Hot Deal!
      PCConnection
      Silver DVD Player with Progressive scan
      Just $24.95 exp 4/20 or while supplies last
      The Gpx D2816SIL Full Size Silver DVD Player with Disp is an
      inexpensive DVD player that is great for bedrooms, dorm rooms,
      vacation homes or anywhere you want to watch DVDs. Progressive scan
      output, component video output, digital coaxial output and S-video
      output make connections easy. 2-channel audio output produces
      realistic sound. 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios are available so you can
      choose whatever works best for what you're viewing. Other features
      include parental lock to regulate viewing and remote control for
      convenience.
      http://tinyurl.com/2bnw7y

      Reliaclick
      Would you turn away easy money? Get Paid for simple things with
      Reliaclick - Test a product, read an email, take a survey..... We pay
      you to do it all!
      http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=964&c=12229&a=2418

      FREE 250 Premium Business Cards
      Make the most of your first impression with our premium business
      cards, many of which are now available with new foil-accented
      designs. Exp.4/30
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10401537

      Woman Within
      (formerly Lane Bryant Catalog)
      Free Shipping on any order Coupon Code: WW7982 Expires: 5/31/07
      Combine with Buy Now - Dont pay for up to 90 days Coupon Code: WW8725
      Expires: 12/31/07
      Hot Finds:
      Chelsea Studio®Mock-wrap matte jersey dress
      $29.99 - $34.99 Now: $24.99 - $29.99
      Embroidered denim fit-and-flare dress
      $29.99 - $34.99 Now: $19.99 - $24.99
      Only Necessities® Ribbed Tank Top
      $7.99 - $10.99 Now: $4.99 - $7.99
      Jockey® Classic Cut Cotton Brief
      Was: $8.00 Now: $4.88
      All American Comfort® V-neck Tee
      Was: $9.99 - $12.99 Now: $6.88
      Comfort Choice™ Lace-embellished Boy-cut Short
      Was: $12.99 Now: $2.88
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=312157
      link</a>

      FREE Jewelry from Collectibles Today - when you purchase a Mother's
      Day Gift Set!
      The Ruby Radiance Pendant, a $49 Value, is bundled FREE with each of
      the gift sets on our Mother's Day Special Offers Page Expires 5/14
      Installment Billing is available for most purchases
      http://tinyurl.com/2zxdml

      Shop Figi's DOUBLE BONUS SALE!
      Purchase any of these eight sale priced gifts and receive a FREE
      BONUS GIFT and 3 more FREE Gifts!
      FREE BONUS GIFT is a high quality wood Cutting Board valued at
      $10.99. Generously sized, 12 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 3/4", these solid wood
      boards feature a beveled edge to contain liquids from draining onto
      the counter.
      3 more Free Gifts are Baskin Robbins® candy, Ceramic Keepsake box,
      and FREE Surprise Gift! ends 4/30
      http://tinyurl.com/2y8kkp

      Join American Freebies Newsletter You Could Win A $50 Walmart Gift
      Card And Go Shopping!
      http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?
      b=17060&u=86421&m=4799&urllink=&afftrack=
      b=17060&u=86421&m=4799&urllink=&afftrack=">aol</a>

      Mark your calendar for these fun dates!
      *All You' Event - Instore Wal-Mart -Saturday April 21
      Your Fresh start for Spring, Free samples and information from our
      sponsors Complimentary mini-magazine, Tips from on-site All You
      advisors
      http://www.allyou.com/allyou/freshstart/
      *APRIL 23 - APRIL 27 CARVEL ICE CREAM SPECIALS B1G1 & MORE
      http://www.carvel.com/eblast/fudgies30theblast.html
      *Pet Smart: 20th Birthday Party, F-r-e-e party hat and goodie bag,
      free party games with prizes, with photo and frame April 24th, 6pm-
      8pm.
      http://tinyurl.com/2xp7xa
      *Eat N Park, free slice of pie w/ entree purchase on Wednesdays in
      April- ends 4/25/07
      http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/enp/nws/200704/cpn/cpn.asp
      *FREE comic book day is MAY 5th
      http://www.freecomicbookday.com/

      Mothers Day is coming soon! Find Gift Ideas For all the Moms on your
      list
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/mothersday.htm

      More finds added thru the day at the Todays Finds Blog !
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Today's Page of the Day

      Update your spring and summer wardrobe with deals, coupons and more
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/apparel.htm

      Piepointers earn a special 200 pts per $ spent plus 2% cash back on
      any purchase made from the page of the day today!
      Piepointers use this form to submit your purchase and collect your
      rewards
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm
      link</a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member yet? Check it out here, It's Free to
      Join and you will earn rewards every time you make a purchase through
      a link in this newsletter! Collect 1000 points and $5 just for
      registering!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/