Todays Finds 12/28 Tons of After Christmas and Year End Deals!!

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      set to individual emails and not daily digest -that way you will
      recieve the newsletter as soon as it goes out instead of late at
      night!

      I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you are ready
      for some incredible year end deals! Remember most stores allow you
      to redeem your gift card online as well as in stores which makes it
      possible for you to use coupon codes to make the most of those gift
      cards!

      Only a few days left for your chance to get entered to win a $100
      Gift Card!
      make sure to let me know if you make a purchase thru any of my links
      including this newsletter!

      You could win $100 gift card !
      Just for my subscribers and Piepoint reward members!!
      December Shopping Contest
      Every purchase you make through a any link in this newsletter, on
      Piepoints.com or computermoneymakers.com between December 1st and
      31st will get you entered to win your choice of a $100 Amazon Gift
      Certificate or WalMart Gift Card!
      Be sure to include "Purchase contest" in the comments section of the
      purchase form to have your purchase included in the drawing
      More Info
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm
      link</a>

      The issues with problems signing up to piepoints is being worked on,
      If you tried to register this month it's likely you had problems,
      please email me is this happened so I can make sure to get you
      signed up-Big things will be happening at Piepoints in the New year
      including new Paypal redemptions and bigger Prizes so you wont want
      to miss out!
      email me at chevelle@...

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      Gaiam.com
      New Year, New You Fitness Sale runs thru 1/15/07 while supplies last
      FREE Shipping with a $50 purchase! Use coupon code AFSH. exp 12/31
      HOT Finds:
      Abs Ball Kit
      SAVE 20%!Only $32
      Powerbreathe
      SAVE 30%! Sale $41
      Yoga Lift
      SAVE 20% Sale $79
      Trampoline System
      SAVE 20%! Only $79
      Pilates BodyRing & DVD Kit
      SAVE 25%! Sale $24
      Mini Stepper with Cords
      SAVE 20%! Sale $79
      http://tinyurl.com/5u44

      GoGamer
      Madness sale exp 12/31
      HOT Finds:
      Avatar: The Last Airbender for Wii - $35.90
      Rainbow Six Vegas - $27.90
      Mage Knight: Apocalypse - $14.90
      Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate Expansion Pack - $19.90
      rFactor - $29.90
      Star Trek Legacy for XBox360 - $44.90
      GUN for XBox 360 - $15.90
      Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories for PSP - $29.90
      WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for PS2 - $34.90
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-1054883

      fredflare
      Best Sale Ever
      Free shipping on any order with coupon code: BEST.1206 Plus
      Free scarf with $50 purchase
      HOT Finds:
      Andy Warhol giant banana purse
      SALE $59.99 (was $80)
      Frogger arcade game
      SALE $19.99 (was $28)
      bow lovely heather dress
      SALE $19.99 (was $40)
      black hot ankle boots
      SALE $19.99 (was $34)
      gold reflector calculator hoodie
      SALE $19.99 (was $34)
      pink puffy coat
      SALE $14.99 (was $36)
      baby bling cami
      SALE $4.99 (was $25)
      http://tinyurl.com/o76hv

      MotherNature.com
      Save 20% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code GBYE2006. exp 12/31
      HOT Finds:
      Ultimate Weight Loss - BurnMore (60 tab) + CraveLess (60 tab), 120
      tab
      Our Price: $22.36
      Clif Bar - Caramel Apple Cobbler, 12 Units / 2.4 oz
      Our Price: $16.22
      Eco-Yoga Strap - Organic Cotton Sage, 1 ea
      Our Price:$8.48
      Dieter's Balance Multivitamin - 60 tab
      Our Price:$14.99
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10423602

      Fingerhut
      50% off all clearance items! Use coupon code EF39. exp 01/31
      HOT Finds:
      50% Off Fiber Optic Train
      $19.98 (As low as$5.99 per month*)
      Item Number X4124
      50% OFF Coke Musical
      $69.98 (As low as$7.99 per month*)
      Item Number H6903
      50% Off 3D Lighted Train
      $29.98 (As low as$5.99 per month*)
      Item Number N4103
      Save 47%, XBox Cyper Pad 2 Controller-Bl
      $15.88 (As low as$5.99 per month*)
      Item Number DD418
      Deferred Billing Available
      http://tinyurl.com/6gytq

      iFrogz
      10% off any order code: holidaysavings exp 1/15
      Our customizable silicone iPod cases and the tadpole ipod case for
      kids are our signature products. Made of 100% polished silicone for
      superior quality and to help repel lint and dust. They are not thin
      and flimsy like some iPod cases, but instead offer superior
      protection due to our proprietary manufacturing process. Not only is
      the screen and wheel protected with the rest of your iPod but the
      inputs are also protected when they are not in use by the custom
      bandz
      Looking for something a little more exotic? Our animal skin iPod
      cases should be just the ticket. With options ranging from Zebra to
      Aligator and some giraffe and snake skin cases you can let out your
      inner wild. If you need an easy way to watch your videos while on
      the plane or elswhere, our standz clear case has a kickstand for the
      perfect viewing angle. Our water resistant ibagz are a great
      compliment to any of our ifrogz cases and covers whether you're
      running in the rain or going out for a paddle
      http://tinyurl.com/yg55ja

      KMart
      Blue Light Specials Online Tonight Only 6pm-Midnight!!
      End of the season Clearance with savings up to 50% off! Plus, find
      great deals on Clearance Jewelry. Hurry while hot Electronic
      Clearance items are still available!! exp 12/30
      10% Off Everything Sitewide Coupon Code: kmart10%savings Expires:
      12/31/06
      HOT Finds:
      Martha Stewart Everyday 7-1/2ft Winter Points Tree
      Clearance: $70.00
      6ft Air Blown Tigger & Pooh in the Honey Pot
      Clearance: $39.99
      Disney 29in Tigger Porch Buddy
      Clearance: $9.99
      Martha Stewart Everyday Christmas Twilight 6ft Plum Berry Garland
      Clearance: $9.99
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000009401102
      lid=41000000009401102">aol</a>

      eToys
      Huge Clearance Sale - Save up to 60% off! exp 01/02
      HOT Finds:
      Disney Princess: Magical Talking Cinderella Vanity
      Sale Price: $49.99
      My Pet-Grooming Salon and Pet-Vet Center
      Sale Price: $29.99
      Go Diego Go! Diego's Talking Animal Rescue Center
      Sale Price: $29.99
      Singer LockStitch Sewing Machine
      Sale Price: $39.99
      Dora the Explorer: Dora's Magic Castle
      Sale Price: $39.99
      Bill me later Available
      http://tinyurl.com/3vf59

      WickedCoolStuff.com!
      WINTER CLEARANCE SALE!
      HOT Finds:
      Star Wars Darth Vader with Snowball Death Star Fabriche Figure
      Price: $32.95 WC DEAL! $28.01
      George Bush Talking Bottle Opener
      Price: $9.95 WC DEAL! $7.95
      Looney Tunes Taz Christmas Wacky Wobbler Bobblehead
      Price: $10.95 WC DEAL! $8.95
      Nightmare Before Christmas Countdown Plush Calendar
      Price: $19.95 WC DEAL! $9.98
      Pirates Of the Caribbean Captain Jack Sparrow 7" Action Figure
      Price: $14.95 WC DEAL! $9.95
      Invader Zim Special Edition Boxed Set of DOOM! Action Figures
      Price: $39.95 WC DEAL! $19.95
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-10356573

      GameFly.com
      Year End sale Preplayed Games as low as $4.99
      Free Shipping on every game!
      HOT Finds:
      25 to Life $4.99
      Arena Football $4.99
      Chronicles of Narnia... $4.99
      Da Vinci Code $4.99
      MVP 06 NCAA Baseball $4.99
      NBA Live 06 $4.99
      King Kong $4.99
      Stacked w/ D. Negreanu $4.99
      Rainbow Six: Lockdown $4.99
      True Crime: New York... $4.99
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-10195038

      Christianbook.com
      10% off your order with code: 252935NY exp 1/1
      HOT Finds:
      Thomas Kinkade 2007 Painter of Light Wall Calendar with Scripture
      Retail Price: $14.99 CBD Price: $8.99
      VeggieTales Gideon: Tuba Warrior, VeggieTales DVD
      Retail Price: $14.98 CBD Price: $7.99
      Then and Now Bible Maps
      Retail Price: $19.99 CBD Price: $14.99
      Daily Verses Travel Alarm
      Retail Price: $29.99 CBD Price: $9.99
      http://tinyurl.com/pbes

      HomeDepot
      30-50% Off Holiday Decor exp 12/31
      FREE SHIPPING on most online orders $49 and more
      HOT Finds:
      7 Ft. Fancy Pine Tree 1382 tips with 650 clear lights
      $90.00 Online Special: $45.00
      72 In. Airblown Santa and Penguin Popping Out of Presents
      $90.00 Online Special: $45.00 EA
      6.5 Ft. Inflatable Snowman with 2 Penguins Popping Up from Igloos at
      Each Side of the Snowman
      $90.00 Online Special: $45.00 EA
      96 In. Airblown Traditional Santa
      $30.00 Online Special: $18.00
      84 In. Santa's Workshop Snow Globe
      $150.00 Online Special: $67.50
      No Payments, No Interest Until January 2008 on any purchase of $299
      or more made on The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card 12.24 - 1.07.07
      http://tinyurl.com/yal8l7

      PETCO.com!
      Save up to 50% !
      HOT Finds:
      Pooch Pleasers Knotty Ball Rope Dog Toy
      SALE PRICE $2.67
      Drinkwell Pet Fountain for Cats
      SALE PRICE $35.97
      Marineland Stealth 200 Visi-Therm Submersible Aquarium Heater
      SALE PRICE $21.97
      Small Animal Kingdom Rabbit Maze Ball
      SALE PRICE $3.57
      Pet Gold Pet Stain & Odor Remover
      SALE PRICE $8.97
      Bill Me Later available
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10414621

      Best Wishes of Boca
      25% OFF Lenox, Radko, Swarovski & Orrefors Ornaments!
      Hot Finds:
      Swarovski Christmas Annual Ornament 2006
      List price: $65.00 Sale: $48.75
      Lenox Winter Greetings Everyday : Cardinal 12 Piece Set
      List price: $228.00 Sale: $99.95
      Lenox : 2006 Trees Around the World Collector Plate
      List price: $86.00 Sale: $59.95
      http://tinyurl.com/yjoxox

      BeallsFlorida.com
      Extra 25% off all online clearance items already reduced by 50%
      Coupon Code: HOTDEAL Expires: 1/1/07
      Hot Finds:
      Boca Classics® Denim Shirt Jacket
      Price: $49.99, Sale Price: $24.99
      Boca Classics® Printed Lighthouse Fleece
      Price: $44.99, Sale Price: $22.49
      Caribbean Joe® Woven Stripe Pajama Capris
      Price: $28.00, Sale Price: $14.00
      Claiborne® Mini Herringbone Pleated Slacks
      Price: $65.00, Sale Price: $24.99
      Columbia Sportswear® Black Lab Country Tee Shirt
      Price: $25.00, Sale Price: $12.50
      Columbia Sportswear® Leather Bomber Jacket
      Price: $200.00, Sale Price: $100.00
      Fang® I'm Not Perfect 2 In 1 Top
      Price: $24.99, Sale Price: $12.49
      Happy Bunny™ Dorm Sleep Set
      Price: $24.99, Sale Price: $12.49
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10393967

      Brylane Home and Kitchen
      Take an extra 20% off clearance Coupon Code: BH20EXTRA Expires: 1/7
      Hot Finds:
      ''Christmas Time'' Handmade Quilt with FREE Sham(s)
      Orig. $59.99 Any Size Sale $23.99 Any Size
      Light-Up Nutcracker & Electric Candles
      Orig. $44.99-$69.99 Sale $12.99-$17.49
      Cozy Tweed Throw and Pillow
      Throw Orig. $19.99 Sale $12.99
      ''Scenario 660'' Towels in 30 Colors
      Orig. $6.99 - $29.99 Sale $2.99 - $10.99
      ''Peaches & Cream'' Hand-Pieced Woven Jacquard Comforter
      Orig. $69.99 - $109.99 Sale $38.49 - $59.99
      Hutch Mates, Now In Corner Units To Mix Or Match!
      Orig. $49.99 ea. Sale $24.99 - $37.49 ea.
      "Matrix" Comforter Set
      Orig. $24.99 Any Size Sale $12.49
      Memory Foam Spa Pillow
      $24.99 Clearance: $10.99
      deferred Billing available
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=265245

      PersonalizationMall
      Christmas Clearance exp 12/31
      Hot Finds:
      Merry Christmas Polar Fleece Blanket
      Normal Price: $32.95 Sale Price: $26.35
      You Design It Oval Ornament
      Normal Price: $14.95 Sale Price: $7.50
      Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Musical Mug
      Normal Price: $15.95 Sale Price: $9.57
      Holiday Express Family Train Ornament
      Price: $14.95 Sale Price: $7.50
      Mmm...Good! Ghiradelli® Hot Chocolate Mug Set
      Normal Price: $14.95 Sale Price: $11.20
      Cheers! 25 oz. Engraved Beer Mug
      Normal Price: $24.95 Sale Price: $19.95
      http://tinyurl.com/kdzbx

      Restaurant.com Gift Certificates
      70% off with code: CHEERS exp 12/29 Get $25 GC's for $3!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-9886507

      Lillian Vernon
      Big After Christmas Sale - Save up to 80% off!
      Plus 15% off $100 or more, Coupon Code: 146850100 exp 12/31
      Hot Finds:
      Wool Needlepoint Stockings
      Was $19.98 Now $3.98
      Heart Pancake Molds - Set of 6
      Was $9.98 Now $7.98
      Hand-Stitched Needlepoint Advent Calendar With Ornaments
      Was $29.98 Now $9.98
      Christmas Bulk Item Decor Storage Bag
      Was $7.98 - $12.98
      Now $1.98 - $9.98
      Jolly Holly Christmas Tree Storage
      Was $24.98 Now $7.98
      Curious George Costume - Infant
      Was $24.98 Now $9.98
      Cotton Irish Blessing Throw
      Was $24.98 Now $9.98
      Glass Heart Votive Holders
      Was $14.98 Now $7.98 Deferred Billing Available
      http://tinyurl.com/fygl

      Target.com
      Year End Sale plus 10% off thru our link
      Free Shipping on select apparel clearance orders of $25 or more!
      Hot Finds:
      Lightning World Tour Vintage Tee - Chocolate $3.99
      Moose Mountain Pirate Adventures Pinball $19.99
      FLY Batman Begins Card Game $7.49
      Hannspree Plush Lion 9.6" LCD TV $179.99
      Samsung Digimax U-CA 401 4MP Digital Camera $199.00
      Nick & Nora® Sock Monkey Sheet Set - XL Twin $25.49
      Boys' Mossimo® Long-Sleeve 2-in-1 Polo - Dog Bone $6.49
      Inflatable Snowman Snow Globe - 4.5'$39.99
      http://tinyurl.com/ylnkmp

      LaneBryant.com
      Save up to 80% on the entire site at LaneBryant.com from 12-22-06
      to 1-1007. Combine with a coupon for more savings
      Save $25 on $75. Coupon code 050001521 exp 1/17
      Save 20% on any order. Coupon code 000201506 exp 1/17
      Save 25% on orders of $75 or more. Coupon code 000251532 exp 1/17
      Free shipping on orders of $75 or more. Coupon code 006951542 exp
      1/17
      Shop now.
      Hot Finds:
      Hooded cable vest
      $39.50 sale $19.75
      Marilyn neck tunic sweater
      $49.50 sale $24.75
      Sequin-stripe corset
      $58.00 sale $29.00
      Ruffle-trim jacket
      $59.50 sale $11.90
      Stretch denim shrug
      $49.50 sale $9.90
      Pin-tuck blouse with lace insets
      $44.50 sale $8.90
      http://tinyurl.com/yd79hl

      HSN.com
      Best Deals of the Year - Drastic Storewide Savings! Also, Use
      coupon code C52207 to save an extra 20% on select items with already
      reduced prices exp 12/31
      Hot Finds:
      NFL Reversible Varsity Jacket and Skully Hat by G-III Sports -
      Houston Texans
      HSN Price: $71.95 Sale Price: $59.97
      NFL 50"x 60" Tie Dye Raschel Throw by Northwest - Eagles
      HSN Price: $29.97 Sale Price: $19.97
      Endulgence™ Diamond .33ct 14K J-Hoop Earrings
      HSN Price: $249.95 Sale Price: $169.00
      American Flyer 6-piece Buckles Print Luggage Set
      HSN Price: $99.95 Sale Price: $69.97
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10369736

      Linens N'Things
      Year End Storewide Clearance Sale + $10 Off $30 Purchase w/ Google
      Checkout
      $20 off a $100 purchase! Use coupon code 8875
      Hot Finds:
      24" Pre-Lit Glistening Green Wreath
      was: $39.99* is: $19.99
      WowWee Roboraptor
      was: $99.99* is: $69.99
      Wilton Christmas Tree Cupcake Stand
      was: $19.99* is: $9.99
      iCush Immersive Audio Sync Seat
      was: $99.99* is: $79.99
      Riedel Overture For Two Wine Set
      was: $39.99* is: $29.99
      http://tinyurl.com/s6epj

      Amazon
      Toys And Games
      Year-End Clearance: Save up to 70% on Toys
      Hot Finds:
      Backyardigans Sing & Spin Pablo Plush Doll Toy
      List Price: $29.99 Our Price: $12.99
      Jakks Pacific Road Champs 1:64 Radio Control Power Booster
      List Price: $19.99 Our Price: $9.99
      Nerf Showtime Hoops Interactive Indoor Gaming System
      List Price: $199.99 Our Price: $99.99
      Disney Princess Giggle With Me Flounder
      List Price: $19.99 Our Price: $9.99
      Jakks Pacific Road Champs Fly Wheels - Radio Control Power Claw
      (Monster Truck)
      List Price: $39.99 Our Price: $12.99
      Jakks Pacific Toymax Telestory Console W/ Dora Cartridge
      List Price: $39.99 Our Price: $12.99
      Hot Wheels Crazy Croc
      List Price: $24.99 Our Price: $4.99
      Superman Inflato Suit
      List Price: $34.99 Our Price: $4.99
       Free shipping on $25 or more!
      http://tinyurl.com/yhq3fz

      SIRIUS
      Get a SIRIUS Satellite Radio for Christmas? Activate thru this link
      and use code holiday20 to save 20% off the activation fee
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10379430

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Don't forget to check the Todays Finds Blog throughout the day for
      Freebies, Great Finds and Coupons found between newsletters!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Plus you can now have the Todays Finds Blog feed added to your
      MyYahoo page-just click on the "Add to MyYahoo" button at the top
      right of the blog page!

      Today's Great Finds

      Wal-Mart
      Athletic Works - Men's Graphic Hoodie
      $5.00 plus $.97 s/h
      A must-have basic. With a kangaroo pocket and ribbed banding along
      the cuffs and hem, this pullover hoodie is what every guy needs. The
      fleece lining provides supreme comfort and warmth. A distressed
      graphic across the front gives this hoodie laid-back appeal you love
      in your activewear.
      http://tinyurl.com/yek7ag

      SmartBargains
      7.5 ft Aqua Green Tree Pre-Lit with 750 Lights
      Compare at: $499.99 Clearance: $99.97
      Tired of the same old dull Christmas tree year after year? Our aqua
      green tree will spice-up your holiday season, and give your room a
      festive look without a hassle.
      No Payments for 90 days on purchases over $150 with Bill Me Later
      http://tinyurl.com/ydut3o

      macys.com
      Holiday Lane Light Stocking Holders
      Orig. $30.00 Your Choice $14.99
      Who's better to hold your stockings than plump snowman and cheerful
      Santa? With outstretched arms and splashes of color, these figures
      are sure to light up your mantel.
      http://tinyurl.com/ylm6a8

      DisneyShopping
      Rocking Goliath
      Was: $149.00 Sale: $59.99
      Free Shipping on $80 or more
      Straight from Jo Jo's Circus, our electronic rocker features real
      roaring sounds with just the touch of a button. Soft plush with wood
      rockers and carved accents. Ages 18 mos. to 5 yrs., up to 140 lbs.
      Requires 3 non-replaceable AG 13 batteries, included. 26'' H x 13''
      W x 32 5/8'' L.
      http://tinyurl.com/yhx33c

      dELiAs.cOm
      Aviator Boots
      Original: $110 Now: $29.99
      Lacing at front. Faux-fur flap over detail. Leather upper; rubber
      platform and bottom.
      http://tinyurl.com/yjsuf7

      iTunes
      Best of 2006 –
      Download on iTunes
      http://tinyurl.com/yn85eh

      Amazon
      Kensington Digital FM Transmitter and Auto Charger for iPod
      List Price: $79.99 Price: $55.81 ships free
      All-in-one Digital FM Transmitter/Auto Charger plays and charges
      iPods using the car's FM radio and DC power source. Convenient push
      button operation with digital display. Patented Aerielle wireless
      technology for superior audio fidelity. For iPod or iPod mini with
      dock connector
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000IT600W/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000IT600W/mandalayenter
      pri">aol</a>

      Amazon
      Tanita BC533 Glass Innerscan Body Composition Monitor
      List Price: $119.99 Price: $39.41 ships free
      Tanita's revolutionary new InnerScan line provides information never
      before available from a consumer scale. Anyone who is serious about
      improving his or her total health and fitness will love InnerScan.
      The monitors use Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) to monitor
      multiple components of overall health. The results are analyzed
      along with gender, age, height and weight for the most accurate and
      comprehensive at-home reading ever available.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007Y6BS4/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007Y6BS4/mandalayenter
      pri">aol</a>

      KMart
      Kids 12-bin Organizer
      Kmart: $59.99 Sale: $39.99
      Need a place to keep toys, supplies, games, and more? This 12-bin
      organizer is perfect. Featuring a sturdy wood frame and durable
      plastic bins in fun, bright colors, this organizer is the perfect
      addition to any child's room or classroom.
      http://tinyurl.com/ykfwez

      Amazon
      Ironman 150t Fold-up EKG Treadmill (2.0 HP)
      List Price: $1,099.99 Price: $699.99 ships free
      The top-selling Ironman 150t Fold-up EKG Treadmill is a durable
      workhorse that features one-touch speed and incline bars, a two-
      speed cooling fan and includes 3 preset and 6 custom programs.
      Complete with EKG grip pulse and a high-powered engine (2.0 HP),
      this treadmill will go the distance at up to 10 mph. Incline up to
      10% gives you a varied workout and helps you train for hills or the
      flats.
      An additional feature that adds value to the 150t is its capability
      to support athletes up to 300 pounds (that's about 50 pounds more
      than the average treadmill can support). The console displays time,
      distance, calories burned, heart rate and 1/4 time. Includes a
      magazine rack and water bottle holder for additional convenience.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006U64V8/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006U64V8/mandalayenter
      pri">aol</a>

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Click here to see the most recent price drops and coupon codes for
      our top merchants!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/recentpricedrops.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/recentpricedrops.htm">aol
      link</a>

      Today Only Deals

      Amazon
      Deal Of the Day
      Schwinn Free Wheeler 2 Double Jogging Stroller
      List Price: $399.99 Price: $194.99
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000E9TCXS/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000E9TCXS/mandalayenter
      pri">aol</a>

      Overstock.com
      Steal O' The Day!
      DigiCom Stereo Ear Grips For iPod
      Retail: $19.95 TODAYS PRICE: $9.99
      http://tinyurl.com/ruz8o

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Expiring Coupons

      KOHL'S
      Flat $5 Shipping! exp 12/28
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000009405229
      lid=41000000009405229">aol</a>

      Brylane Home and Kitchen
      Year-End Sale and Closeout - Save up to 70% off! Plus Free shipping
      with any purchase! Use coupon code BKDELIVER. exp 12/28
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=265245

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      Free sample from Coal Creek Coffee
      http://www.coalcreekcoffee.com/RequestInfo.aspx

      Free Sample Of Clearly Better Hand Sanitizer Lotion
      http://www.fourhands.org/Index.asp?id=4

      Free T-shirt from PetStyle to the first 1000
      http://www.petstyle.com/pet-profiles/SignUp.aspx
      <A HREF="http://www.petstyle.com/pet-profiles/SignUp.aspx">AOL</A>

      FREE sample of our new and exclusive Flavor Drops! Choose either
      French Vanilla or Hazelnut.
      http://www.capellacoffee.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=17
      <A HREF="http://www.capellacoffee.com/index.asp?
      PageAction=Custom&ID=17">AOL</A>

      Free Silk Fiber Oribital Eye Rejuninator
      http://www.borba.net/samples.shtml
      <A HREF="http://www.borba.net/samples.shtml">AOL</A>

      Free 'An Inconvenient Truth' DVD to the 1st 50,000 teachers exp 1/18
      http://participate.net/educators/DVD/giveaway
      <A HREF="http://participate.net/educators/DVD/giveaway">AOL</A>

      complimentary sample of Zhena's Gypsy Tea
      https://www.gypsytea.com/site/loyaltea/free_sample.html
      <A
      HREF="https://www.gypsytea.com/site/loyaltea/free_sample.html">AOL</A

      Free Trial Offers! DVDs, Books, CDs and more!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      Canada there's a page just for you!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/canada.htm

      UK there's a page for you Too!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ukshops.htm

      Money Tight Right Now? Check out these Buy Now Pay Later Offers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deferred.htm
      link</a>

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/