Todays Finds 2/2

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Just 12 Days Left until Valentines Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/valentinesday.htm

      link</a>

      We have 7 baby pot bellied piggies!!
      I didn't even notice the momma was pregnant until a couple days

      ago-and she went into labor last night!! We moved them into one of

      the horses barns since it is pretty cool at night here and they are

      happy and healthy and running all over, they come out running! We're

      gonna need 7 names for the babies so feel free to send me your ideas

      and I will suggest them to the kids -the moms name is Hoochi and the

      Dad is Pepsi ..lol If your in the NC area and interested in having a

      pot bellied pig they will be old enough to sell in 3 months.
      they really have the cutest little baby pig butts..lol

      Don't miss all these contests this month-lots of ways to win!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm

      link</a>

      If your trying to sign up at the new piepoints website and you have

      problem getting the email with the link to confirm your registration

      please email me and I will help you out!
      http://www.piepoints.com/

      This Week's Featured Prize

      Mary Kay Scents of Style set (3 small perfumes)
      Donated By our featured sponsor"Your Independent Beauty Consultant"
      http://janetmongilio.homestead.com/

      Drawing will be held Sunday 2/4 at 11pm

      Earn 5 entries with every purchase made from this newsletter and 15

      entries with any purchase made at the Featured Sponsors website !

      Submit this Form when you make a purchase to get your entries!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      link</a>

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      Amazon Electronics
      Electronics Customer Appreciation: Get 5% Off up to $100
      Get 5% (up to $100) off hundreds of qualifying electronics at

      Amazon.com. Place qualifying items in your shopping cart and use
      the

      promotional code CECUSTAPPRCT in the box provided at checkout. exp

      2/13
      Hot Find:
      Philips DVP642 DivX-Certified Progressive-Scan DVD Player
      List Price: $79.99 Price: $59.49 ships free
      Philips DVP642 DVD Player - Dreaming of a player that plays

      practically any disc format while enjoying flawless, true-to-life

      picture quality? Now you can! With Philips DVD players, indulge in

      great movie and music entertainment experience delivered right to

      your home. Smart Picture for personalized image settings Component

      Video Input Dolby Digital outputs
      http://tinyurl.com/8x58c

      ThePinkSlip.com
      FREE Shipping on ANY purchase Use Code: FRESHP06V
      Hot Find:
      SCALLOPED EMB. GARTERBELT
      Your Price: $12.00
      TSherley's scalloped embroidered garterbelt is a great way to spice

      up your sexy lingerie. Now also available in plus sizes with it's

      adjustable back strap to give you the comfort you need. you will
      love

      the great detail and the sexy look it will give you.
      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-204411-10404586

      Terry's Village
      $2.95 standard shipping on purchases of $60 or more Coupon Code:

      TTTVB06 Expires: 2/14
      Hot Find:
      WOOD PICKET FENCE FIREPLACE SCREEN
      Item Number: IN-91/2248
      Was $29.95 Now $15.99 per Piece
      Create an area of interest in front of your fireplace when it's not

      in use. Set a few potted plants at the base of the screen and you
      can

      almost imagine a backyard setting. If you don't have a fireplace,
      you

      can also use the screen to bring a fresh look to the corner of a

      room.
      http://tinyurl.com/63k7

      Willow Ridge
      Free Shipping on $75 or more use code: 154078 exp 2/7
      Hot Find:
      CROCHET-DETAILED SWEATER
      Was $23.99 Now $9.99
      Smooth jersey stitch tunic has crochet V-insert and split cuffs.

      Straight, side-slit hem. Washable ramie/cotton
      http://tinyurl.com/csgx3

      US Olympic Shop.com
      15% off your order of $80 or more Coupon Code: LKS36331 Expires:
      3/31
      Hot Find:
      Roots Torino 2006 Opening Ceremonies Beret
      $24.99
      The Roots Torino 2006 Opening Ceremonies Beret will be worn during

      the Torino 2006 opening ceremonies by the Team USA athletes. 100%

      polyester microfleece with embroidered graphics.
      http://tinyurl.com/blw34

      Stylin' Concepts
      Take 5% Off entire order Coupon Code: TAKE5 Expires: 2/12
      Hundreds of truck accessories at clearance prices, up to 70% off.

      From performance parts to styling accessories, you'll find something

      for almost any truck or SUV
      HOT Find:
      Catch All Floor Mats - Floor Mat Set
      Retail Price: $179.93 On Sale: $61.90 Pair
      Catch-All floor mats are custom molded to fit the exact contours of

      your vehicle's floor. Molded and raised 1-1/2" outer edges allow

      Catch-All mats to give you maximum protection against water, snow,

      dirt, and mud. The stainguarded plush carpet is formed to a heavy

      gage rubber backing, making Catch-All mats easy to clean. Simply

      remove from your vehicle and hose off and wipe dry. Heavy molded

      construction and electronically welded heel pad make Catch-All mats

      durable and long lasting. Patented snap fastener system helps keep

      your floor mats from slipping. All Catch-All mats feature all
      factory

      mounting points, grommets, and hooks of your factory floor mats.
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10370652

      Nickelodeon Store
      $5 off $50 exp 2/28
      HOT Find:
      Blues Clues: Denim Overalls & Jersey Top Set
      LIST PRICE: $29.99 OUR PRICE: $19.99
      This Blues Clues™ Denim Overalls & Jersey Top Set includes a

      long-sleeve athletic-style top with Blue graphic and denim overalls.

      The overalls feature an embroidered Blue's Clues graphic on the bib

      and a small fabric Blue "charm" on the right leg pocket.
      http://tinyurl.com/dojc3

      Yves Rocher
      All Products Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!, Plus Valentine's Gifts from Only $1.
      exp 2/15
      Additional 10% Off Any Order Coupon Code: SAVE10MORE Expires: 2/15
      Free with any order: Surprise Gift $30 value
      Free Ode à l'amour Bath & Shower Cream with order of $10
      Free Travel Jewelry Case with order of $37
      Plus you get free shipping on $25 or more orders!
      Buy Now, PAY Later! Enjoy 90 Days Free Credit
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000008970473
      <a

      href="http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000008970473">a

      ol</a>

      CoffeeAm
      Now get a half-pound of Cupids Kiss Coffee Free with any purchase!
      We've blended French Caramel, Swiss Chocolate, and Southern Pecan to

      create a delicious flavor you and your sweetheart will adore!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5334521

      Oriental Trading Company, Inc.
      Free Shipping on orders over $60 PLUS 15% off Coupon Code: WC64833

      Expires: 2/7
      HOT Find:
      SMILE HEART VALENTINE MUGS W/POPS
      Item Number: IN-32/697
      Was $14.95 Now $7.39 per Dozen
      Plastic Smile Heart Valentine Mugs with Pops. Assorted strawberry
      and

      cherry flavor pops in a 3" assorted color 8-oz. mug. Fat-free.
      http://tinyurl.com/5dka

      Sharper Image
      $10 off $50 or more exp 2/28
      HOT Find:
      Professional Series™
      Ionic Breeze® Quadra® Air Purifier
      Regular Price $449.95 Special Price $349.95
      The air purifiers that revolutionized the industry now clean even

      better — with exclusive OzoneGuard™!
      http://tinyurl.com/at7yo

      HearthSong
      $10 off $75, Coupon Code: HSASPR2 exp 3/31
      HOT Find:
      Heart-Sicle Special $19.95
      Save $2.95! The Heart-Sicle Special includes a Baking Pan and Set
      of

      6 Valentine Sprinkles
      Bake six little heart-shaped cakes in our heavy-duty nonstick pan.

      Combine the fun of munching on a Popsicle with the great taste of

      cake and the certainty that this special sweet was made with love

      (works for protein pops or rice crispie treats, too).
      http://tinyurl.com/fn44

      The Popcorn Factory
      $5 off ANY purchase! Use coupon code C65. exp 02/12
      HOT Find:
      Painted Hearts Treat Pail $19.99
      Our classic 1/2 gallon Painted Hearts treat pail has a variety of

      delicious treats. Bags of our quality popcorns include aged Cheddar

      Cheese and Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Corn. Valentine sweets are 2

      gently frosted heart-shaped butter cookies, milk chocolate hearts,

      chocolate covered marshmallow hearts and Jelly Belly® conversation

      beans. A great Valentine for anyone.
      http://tinyurl.com/4tuo7

      JustFlowers
      $6 off $49.99, Coupon Code: cupid exp 2/8
      $10 off $50, Coupon Code: JF2006 exp 3/2
      HOT Find:
      Be Mine Valentine's Bouquet $69.99
      Rich and voluminous, this arrangement is a true representation of

      Nature's richness--a beautiful gift for someone treasured
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-3649028

      Fogdog Sports
      20% off $110, Coupon Code: 20_off_110_2006 exp 2/28
      HOT Find:
      Roots Torino Olympics 2006 US Team Village Hat
      LIST PRICE: $54.99 OUR PRICE: $34.99
      The Torino Olympics 2006 Village Baseball Cap from Roots is made of

      durable cotton and has 6 eyelets that allow your head to breathe.

      This officially licensed hat has an adjustable VELCRO® brand closure

      to help ensure a comfortable fit and is designed with the
      embroidered

      patch on the front, the US flag embroidered on the back above the

      closure and puff embroidered USA graphic on the right side
      http://tinyurl.com/6jui

      Freshpair.com
      Free Shipping on All Orders
      5% off, Coupon Code: FP915M or FP914W exp 2/28
      HOT Find:
      Play iBoxer Solid Boxer $22.00
      Buy 2 iBoxers Get 3 Free iTunes - Coupon Included in Order
      The Play iBoxer Solid Boxer is an ideal knit boxer for trendy,

      gadget-savvy music lovers. Made from a cotton/spandex blend, this

      button fly boxer has a discrete front pocket which is perfect for

      holding your iPod, other mp3 players or your cell phone. This Play

      iBoxer Boxer is available in solid fashion colors and the solid

      waistband features a racing stripe and the Play logos
      http://tinyurl.com/7hgvx

      AC Lens
      10% Off All Contact Lens Orders at AC Lens! - Limited Time Only exp

      2/28
      $30 Acuvue Rebate
      Get a $30 rebate when you order a year's supply of Acuvue Brand

      contact lenses !
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10413269

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Today's Great Finds

      Alsto's Outlet
      Recipe Smart-Pot Slow Cooker
      (Regular Price: $89.95) ON SALE! $44.95
      The Recipe Smart-Pot Slow Cooker is a "must-have" for busy people on

      the go. Use one of the 200+ preprogrammed recipes or use your

      own—either way, great results are almost guaranteed. Simply add the

      ingredients and set the temperature and cooking start/finish time—
      the

      Slow Cooker does the rest. When cooking is done, it automatically

      switches to "warm" mode, holding the food without overcooking it

      until you're ready to eat. 5.5 qt. stoneware insert lifts out for

      easy cleaning; glass lid. Auto-Protect™ safety system. 9¼"L x 18¾"W

      16¼"H.
      http://tinyurl.com/77fvb

      HomeFocus
      DVD/CD/VHS "Jukebox"
      (Regular Price: $199.99) ON SALE! $69.99
      It's shaped like an old-time jukebox, but it's very contemporary!

      The storage "arbor" holds up to 104 CDs on top, and up to 80 DVDs or

      40 VHS tapes below (or a total of 272 CDs throughout the whole

      thing). Three laminate-over-MDF shelves hold up to a 27"-diag. TV on

      the middle shelf, a VCR, DVD or CD player on the bottom shelf, and

      anything else on the top shelf. Iron and steel frame holds up to 200

      lbs.
      http://tinyurl.com/dj6lc

      Overstock.com
      Steve Madden Women's Hooded Down Jacket
      List Price: $139.00 Our Price: $94.99
      Shipping: Only $2.95
      Steve Madden is known for his ultra-hip styles and funky designs.
      Get

      in on the action with this cute down coat, sporting a sassy faux fur

      trim hood.
      http://tinyurl.com/crbmv

      TiVo!
      Get a TiVo box for $150 off
      Just $49.99 when you prepay for a year of service
      free shipping
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10406001

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Today Only Deals

      Amazon
      Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Bowl

      Lift Stand Mixer, White on White
      List Price: $399.00
      Price: $189.99 ships Free
      Plus Save $25.00 when you spend $125.00 or more on Kitchen &

      Housewares and Bed & Bath products offered by Amazon.com. Enter code

      VALENTIN at checkout
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000E19AQ0/mandalayenterpri
      <a

      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000E19AQ0/mandalayenter

      pri">aol</a>

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      King Size Direct
      $20 off a $100 purchase! Use coupon code 1151-01316-368. Exp 02/02
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000000605680
      <a

      href="http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000000605680">a

      ol</a>

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      Free Sample of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
      http://www.clorox.com/solutions_dis_wipe_sample.php

      Free Olympic Pin
      https://www.bankofamericapromotions.com/olymp_pin/
      <A HREF="https://www.bankofamericapromotions.com/olymp_pin/">AOL</A>

      Free Jasmine Green Tea Sample
      http://herbco.com/bulk_teas/bulk_teas_blackgreen.php
      <A

      HREF="http://herbco.com/bulk_teas/bulk_teas_blackgreen.php">AOL</A>

      Noxzema Free Triple Clean Blackhead Cleanser Sample
      https://noxzemasamples.offerprocessingcenter.com/
      <A HREF="https://noxzemasamples.offerprocessingcenter.com/">AOL</A>

      St. Pauli Girl Free Poster - 400 a Day
      http://www.stpauligirl.com/postergiveaway/preview.php
      <A

      HREF="http://www.stpauligirl.com/postergiveaway/preview.php">AOL</A>

      Free Valentines Day Screensavers and Wallpaper
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10412781
      <A HREF="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10412781">AOL</A>

      Free Trial Offers! DVDs, Books, CDs and more!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      Canada there's a page just for you!!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/canada.htm

      UK there's a page for you Too!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/ukshops.htm

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>

      Money Maker Updates

      Todays trivia answers

      Creationrewards
      Boring person
      http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200
      referid=200">aol</a>

      SearchCactus.com
      Las Vegas Weddings (1)
      Elvis (1)
      Affiliate (1)
      Please use referrer ID: 500
      http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

      Milesource
      referral name: lolatu
      "My Wife and Kids"
      "House of Wax"
      Good Charlotte
      Taco Bell
      "Kicking and Screaming"
      New York
      http://www.milesource.com/

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm
      link</a>

      Want More Freebies and Deals?
      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      http://tinyurl.com/kyht

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an
      easy and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/