Todays Finds 11/02

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Are you getting all your rewards??

      Remember every purchase you make through this newsletter will get you
      100 piepoints per $ spent and 5 entries in Sunday nights Piehunt
      Featured Prize Drawing!!
      Make sure you email me at chevelle@... with your purchase
      info so I can give you your entries and points!

      This Week's Featured Prize:

      $15 Gift Certificate to Alice'sAttire
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member Yet?
      Sign Up Today!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
      </a>

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      BOSCOVS
      AT LEAST 50% OFF Sale exp 11/12
      Hot Find:
      Feather Bed 240 TC - Queen Size
      Price: $119.99 Now! $39.97
      Restful, comfortable sleep! 240-thread count euro-box cover filled
      with natural feathers
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10394894

      SmartBargains
      10% off Any Order for New Customers exp 11/30
      Hot Find:
      Rio 100% Sisal Area Rug
      Retail Value: $115.00
      Our Price: $29.99
      Sisal rugs belong in the rooms your family uses the most. The
      naturally textured rug is easy to vacuum clean, and comes in several
      solid colors to coordinate with casual interiors. This rug can really
      pull a living area together.
      deferred billing available
      http://tinyurl.com/97leu

      Lillian Vernon Online
      Save 10% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code 535850100. Exp 12/15
      Hot Find:
      Snowman Family Kit and Wood Chest
      SKU: 028963
      Snow family is dressed to the nines---ready to dazzle the
      neighborhood! This 47-piece decorating kit includes: father and son
      felt fedora and baseball cap, mother and daughter Santa hats, and
      scarves for all. Plus plastic carrot noses, coal for faces, wood pipe
      and buttons complete the outfits. Everything stores from year to year
      in hand-painted 12 1/2" x 7" x 5 1/2" wood chest with brass hinges
      and latch. Name up to 15 letters.
      $24.98
      Deferred Billing available
      http://tinyurl.com/5it2

      The Body Shop
      Free Shipping on orders of $55 or more
      Home Fragrance Oils- 3 for $16
      Purchase any 3 of our Home Fragrance Oils for $16. Check out our
      collection of new holiday scents. Offer ends November 9, 2005.
      Discount appears in cart
      http://tinyurl.com/d9ywq

      BevMo
      $10 off a $75 purchase! Use coupon code TEN75H. Exp 11/14
      Hot Find:
      Beringer Sparkling White Zinfandel $8.99
      86 PTS WILFRED WONG. Sweet and pink, the non-vintage Beringer
      Sparkling White Zinfandel is a nifty, easy drinking wine; tasty and
      soft, a good wine with braised pork chops with a fruit compote.
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-8781000

      Collections Etc
      Free Shipping on $75+ Orders - Use Source Code ZAMFR75 (Expires 11-
      30-05)
      HOT Find:
      Outdoor Lighted Nativity - 87033
      Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and display this wooden
      nativity scene for all to enjoy. Cut-outs of Joseph, Mary, baby
      Jesus, a cow and donkey are illuminated with 10 glowing lights.
      Assembly req. 36"W x 37 1/2"H. Price - $14.99
      http://tinyurl.com/3tf8l

      PersonalizationMall.com
      15% off all personalized Christmas ornaments. code: LS3318 exp 12/31
      HOT Find:
      Enchanted Woods
      Regular Price: $75.95
      Sale Price: $49.35
      http://tinyurl.com/cyvy4

      ToysRUS/Amazon
      Biggest Sale of the Year! Over $2200 in Savings + Free Shipping on
      select Toy orders of $49 or more!
      Spend $50 or more and get a jumbo 80th Anniversary Winnie the Pooh
      doll for only $6.99. promotional code RTYBGBKTRUAA exp 11/23
      HOT Find:
      Dream Life Plug in TV Game
      List Price: $39.95 Price: $29.99
      First role playing game for Tween girls, and first plug and play game
      for tween girls. Turn your TV into your own world place the storage
      unit on the TV, plug the cords into your TV, and use the wireless,
      palm-size remote to personalize your life with a click: Select new
      clothes to buy; choose your hairstyle; make new friends; decorate
      your room.
      http://tinyurl.com/5yh3

      SitStay.com
      10% OFF $35 or more Coupon Code: MONKEYB05 Expires: 12/31
      HOT Find:
      Fido Fleece
      35% Off 2005 Sizes and Colors
      http://tinyurl.com/cscl8

      Blair
      FREE Blair Holiday Bear with Purchase (Exp. 11/24)
      HOT Find:
      Culinary Pro 8-Pc. Non-Stick Cookware Set
      was $79.99 sale $47.99
      http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-204411-10297282

      MasonShoe
      Free Shipping, Coupon Code: BAJT993 (Expires 11/30/05)
      Buy Now, Pay Later With Our Credit Plan
      HOT Find:
      AUDITIONS® LACED ANKLE BOOT
      Was: $59.95 Price: $38.95 - $59.95
      WOMEN'S LACED ANKLE BOOT FROM AUDITIONS®. You may think they look
      like the boots your grandmother wore years ago, but these demi-boots
      of our era are full of amazing comfort. Available in premium nappa
      leather and croco-print leather, as well as denim fabric. Smartly
      tapered 1-1/4" walking heel is attached to a flexible dress sole.
      Soft, foam-backed nylon lining and padded insole.
      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-204411-10374993

      KOHL'S
      50% Off Sale - Tuesday & Wednesday
      Plus use up to two coupons on your order
      10% off your order, coupon code: NEW9174 exp 11/05
      10% off your order, coupon code NEW5926 exp. 11/12
      HOT Find:
      Sonoma "Decorate the Tree" Flannel Night Shirt
      orig. $26.00 sale $12.99
      Stripe after stripe of wintery pastels accent this night shirt for a
      fabulous seasonal look. And the stripes are yarn-dyed to keep their
      colors brighter, longer. With silky trim at the cuffs, placket and
      chest pocket. Woven of soft cotton to keep you comfy all night long.
      Long sleeves
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000009405229
      lid=41000000009405229">aol</a>

      HPshopping.com
      Save up to $485 with the purchase of select Customizable HP Pavilion
      Desktop and Media Center PCs. Prices start at $249 exp 11/5
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000009418203
      lid=41000000009418203">aol</a>

      PartsTrain
      HUGE discounts Auto Body Parts Wholesale Car Parts
      $5 off $150
      or 5% off orders of $200 or more
      Bill Me Later Available
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10400778

      Jos. A Bank
      Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on Blazers, Sportcoats and More! (Expires 11/06/05)
      HOT Find:
      The Jos. A. Bank 2-Button Trio Suit
      Reg. $495.00 SALE! $299.99
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=213517

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Today's Great Finds

      Fingerhut
      120pc Kitchen/Dining Package
      Only $99.99
      As low as $9.99 per month with Fingerhut credit
      Get this complete 120-pc. kitchen and dining package including
      cookware, accessories and dinnerware for only $99.99! 40-pc.
      stainless steel kitchen collection includes 7-pc. cookware set with 1-
      qt. and 2-qt. covered saucepans, 5-qt. covered Dutch oven and 9-1/2"
      open fry pan; 8-pc. canister set; 10-pc. storage/mixing bowl set; 3-
      qt. colander; 6-pc. tool set with solid spoon, slotted spoon, fork,
      ladle, turner and strainer; and 8-pc. measuring cup and spoon set. 80-
      pc. dinnerware set includes 8 each: dinner plate, salad plate, bowl,
      mug, water glass, dinner knife, dinner fork, salad fork, dinner spoon
      and teaspoon. Stoneware with handpainted black band is microwave
      safe. Flatware is stainless steel. All dinnerware items are
      dishwasher safe.
      http://tinyurl.com/bvmrm

      Spilsbury.com
      Family Feud DVD Game
      Was $24.95 Sale $19.88 exp 11/7
      It's just like you're on the popular TV game show, with Richard Karn
      as your host! DVD technology plus your TV makes it so real. And with
      over 800 questions, real sounds and real action, it's a guaranteed
      winner! Get some friends together and test your trivia skills. Random
      Shuffle feature means it's a new game every time you play! Comes with
      DVD, question cards, score cards and pens.
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10359612

      Homevisions
      Santa Lighted Holographic Lawn Decoration
      $99.99
      deferred billing available
      Lighted holographic lawn decorations make your lawn festive for the
      holidays. Lights are attached to a wire frame. Includes ground stake
      and 5┬┤ lead cord.
      http://tinyurl.com/axshq

      Second Act
      Samsung 56" DLP on a Pedestal!! $150 Off HL-R5688W Factory Refurb!
      Lowest ANYWHERE! Code: C6004 Exp: 11/3/05
      Original MSRP:$4999.99
      Price:$2749.99
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10365812

      Alloy.com
      SNOWFLAKE HOODIE
      Was: $32 Now: $19.99
      http://tinyurl.com/bzxg4

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      New and Coming Soon!
      Catch these items while they're hot!

      CameraWorld.com
      Nikon D200 Digital SLR, Now Available for Pre-Order
      $1,699.99
      Payments as low as $51/month
      http://tinyurl.com/b72dg

      Featured Sponsor
      Earn 15 Featured Prize Entries for the piehunt with any purchase
      from Alice'sAttire
      http://www.alicesattire.com/

      Please support our sponsors! They are the ones who make it possible
      to continue offering such great contests and prizes!!

      Seasonal Coupon and Freebie Pages

      ThanksGiving
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/thanksgiving.htm

      Christmas
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmas_ideas.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmas_ideas.htm">aol</a>

      Get ready for Winter
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/winter.htm

      Hottest Toys
      the hot toys on your child's wishlist for 2005!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hottest.htm

      Today Only Deals

      BookCloseouts
      Art of the Lord of the Rings (2006 Wall Calendar)
      List Price: $13.99
      Our Price: $3.12
      http://tinyurl.com/8rlm3

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      Personal Creations
      $10 off $50, Coupon Code: BMLWN5 or TNLWN5 (Expires 11/02/05)
      http://tinyurl.com/5kft

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Todays Newsletter Sponsor

      $2.99 domains from Yahoo! Explore another world for your business.
      Get online today.
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10368217

      Visiting the newsletter sponsors will help support the Todays Finds
      Newsletter-Thanks so much!!

      Piepoint Members get 50 points just for visiting this sponsor mention
      TFBsponsor1102 when you submit your points!

      Interested in advertising in this newsletter-visit this page for more
      info
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bannersad.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      Free "Create More Joy" CD
      http://www.hpcreatemorejoy.com/hpcmj/

      Free $5 Gift Certificate to KarmaLoop when you register for their
      enewsletter-please reply to this newsletter and request invite from
      me!

      FREE Trial Size Sample of Millstone Flavored Coffee
      http://moms.tremor.com/millstone/index.aspx
      <A HREF="http://moms.tremor.com/millstone/index.aspx">AOL</A>

      FREE Printable Coupon good for a FREE Body by Victoria's Eau de
      Parfume Spray [Expires November 20, 2005]
      http://tinyurl.com/avan7
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/avan7">AOL</A>

      Free Trial Offers! DVDs, Books, CDs and more!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
      Places to show your support for this newsletter

      Today's Piepoints Updates

      Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
      pumpkin slice code achnsg

      You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day,
      plus 50 piepoints just for visiting the Page of the Day and 5 entries
      in the Featured Prize Drawing with Any Purchase!
      Thanksgiving Coupons, Deals and Freebies
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/thanksgiving.htm
      link </a>

      Don't forget to collect your daily Piepoints
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm
      </a>

      Trade your piedoors in for entries in the drawing for this week's
      featured prize Or you can purchase entries with your piepoints for
      2000 pts each-email me with the amount of entries you would like to
      buy. Drawing will be held at 11pm est Sunday November 6

      Turn in your slices for a full pie and win points and prizes!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Don't forget your rewards!
      Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent plus 5 featured prize entries
      whenever you make a purchase through a link in this newsletter!
      Submit your purchases here and include the word newsletter in the
      comments section
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
      awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
      points and no money needed!!!!
      http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
      action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

      Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
      free!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

      Money Maker Updates

      Todays trivia answers

      PCHPoints
      Rockwell
      http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Creationrewards
      when you have a bad flu
      http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

      SearchCactus.com
      Las Vegas Weddings (6)
      Elvis (1)
      psychologist (1)
      Auction (1)
      Bingo (1)
      Please use referrer ID: 500
      http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

      Milesource
      referral name: lolatu
      Goran Visnjic
      Herman Wouk
      Irving Stone
      The Colon
      Gretchen Wilson
      Virgin
      http://www.milesource.com/

      Join KrazyPoints and earn dvds, cash and prizes!
      http://tinyurl.com/8zmlf

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Want More Freebies and Deals?
      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      http://tinyurl.com/kyht

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
      and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/