Today's Finds 10/3

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Blog Reminder
      The good deals are really out there right now so remember to check
      out the Todays Finds Blog often throughout the day for the most
      recent hot deals and freebies-catch them before they are gone!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Are you getting all your rewards??

      Remember every purchase you make through this newsletter will get you
      100 piepoints per $ spent and 5 entries in Sunday nights Piehunt
      Featured Prize Drawing!!
      Make sure you email me at chevelle@... with your purchase
      info so I can give you your entries and points!

      This Week's Featured Prize:

      NEWCO--Electric Travel Mug plug it in the lighter of your car to keep
      the beverage nice and hot. Never go anywhere without it. A $42.95
      Value!
      Donated By Sunbelt Home and Office Coffee
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Not a Piepoint Rewards Member Yet?
      Sign Up Today!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm
      </a>

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      Family Christian Stores
      Free Shipping On Orders $30 Or More Use Coupon Code 1073715. Valid
      Through 10/31
      Hot Find:
      Love Is Patient Decorative Crosses
      A classically styled cross with engraved Scripture from 1 Corinthians
      13:4-7. Choose between two versions: the "Standing Cross" or
      the "Wall Cross" Measures 7 1/2" x 5 1/2".
      $12.99
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10306054

      TheSportsAuthority.com
      Extra 15% off Outlet merchandise, coupon code: AFFOCT05, expires:
      10/31
      Hot Find:
      Lamar Force Women's Snowboard Boots
      List Price: $149.99 Our Price: $24.97
      The Lamar Force junior snowboard boots for women offer an all-
      mountain upper with a comfortable, integrated plush liner system. The
      skate-inspired EVA rubber cup sole features a multi-directional tread
      pattern.
      http://tinyurl.com/3dfuj

      Mystick Scents
      October Specials
      1) Buy 2 bars of soap -- your choice & get a 3rd bar FREE...any kind!
      2) Spend $10 and get a FREE Travel Size Body Lotion...your choice of
      scent!
      3) Buy $20 in product & get a FREE Roll-on Perfume in your choice of
      scent!
      http://mystickscents.com/index.shtml

      A&E
      VHS Clearance Sale! Save up to 75% on hundreds of the all-time best
      selling VHS titles! (Hurry, offer good only while supplies last. Sold
      out items will not be re-ordered.) Exp. 10/26/05
      HOT Find:
      10 Days To D-Day VHS (Special Presentation)
      Based on a new book, this program unfolds day-by-day, revealing
      through the letters and diaries of ten people the momentous ten days
      that led to the Allied invasion of Europe on June 6, 1944.
      Clearance Sale Item! Save 75%!
      1 Volume Set. 100 Minutes.
      On Sale: $7.49 Was $29.95
      You Save $22.46
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-531803

      Petco
      $15 off $75 purchase, coupon code: AFFREG, expires: 10/31
      HOT Find:
      Greenies Smart-Treats for Dogs
      8 oz. - Jumbo - For Dogs Over 100 lbs. - 2 Pack
      Price: $11.99 Sale: $9.99
      Sale Ends: 10/3/2005
      There's never been anything like Greenies for your dog. These
      delicious bone-hard treats clean your dog's breath while they clean
      his teeth. Greenies with natural chlorophyll help reduce odors,
      control dental tartar and plaque, strengthen gums, and diminish oral
      bacteria. Offered in sizes for every dog
      http://tinyurl.com/93zfy

      Bare Necessities
      Save 15% on orders over $100 Offer expires 11-15-05.
      HOT Find:
      Wonderbra Sultry Stripes Lightly Lined Underwire Bra
      $19.99(31% Off!) Special Price!
      Ends 10/12
      http://tinyurl.com/a56st

      tracfone.com
      ""Get a FREE Phone when you buy a 1 Year Prepaid Wireless Service
      Card."".
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10367435

      Candy Depot
      FREE CANDY SAMPLE WITH EVERY ORDER
      10% off your next order. Coupon Code: hd10
      HOT Find:
      Pumpkin Trick or Treat Halloween Gift Basket Purple $28.50
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5826156

      Sportsmansguide
      Save! $5.00 OFF Your Shipping & Handling!
      Good on any Merchandise Order Coupon Code: SPG2973
      Good through October 08, 2005
      HOT Find:
      Whitewater® Insulated Sportsman's Coat, Advantage® Timber®
      Starting at $39.97
      Was $44.97 Compare at $65.00
      A must-have for avid outdoorsmen! For hunting. Chores. Utility. This
      new Coat is "game" for action. Insulated for comfort in harsh
      elements. And quiet as a cat for the concealment edge. Seems I hunted
      down an excess supply so you can save BIG BUCKS!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-1556312

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Today's Great Finds

      AVON.com
      RARE GOLD Eau de Parfum Spray
      Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE!
      price: $19.75
      Exude mystery with this warm, opulent floral of Ylang-ylang and
      Bergamot, surrounding a lush heart of Jasmine and Gardenia entwined
      with precious woods, luxuriant Musk, Amber and Vanilla. 1.7 fl. oz.
      http://tinyurl.com/794wq

      Bedford Fair Lifestyles
      QUILTED SILK JACKET $14.99
      Real silk, real warmth...real value! Convertible collar, zip front,
      three zip pockets, yoke detail, elasticized cuffs, drawstring toggle
      hem. Pure silk, polyester fiberfill lining
      http://tinyurl.com/8ckjj

      Pfaltzgraff
      Pfaltzgraff "Snow Bear" Cheese Tray with Sculpted Slicer - CLEARANCE!
      $5.96
      "The flat surface of this ceramic tray is perfect for serving a
      variety of cheese, and comes with a cheese slicer that features a
      hand-painted resin handle and stainless steel blade. Hand washing
      recommended
      http://tinyurl.com/as7lc

      Bits and Pieces
      Horse and Cowboy Shaped Jigsaw Puzzle
      Was $15.99 NOW $7.99
      See how the West was really won in our horse and cowboy shaped jigsaw
      puzzle, filled from head to tail with hilarious adventures by artist
      Kathy Jakobsen. From stagecoach robberies and digging for gold, to a
      wild saloon and the dangers of the desert, you'll find a giggle and a
      gasp around every corner. Includes an extra cactus shaped jigsaw and
      numerous special shaped pieces for an unforgettable puzzle
      experience. Contains 500 pieces and measures 20" x 26".
      http://tinyurl.com/cvhg2

      Amazon
      V-Smile + 1 game for $49.98 shipped
      (List price $80)
      V-Smile uses the fun of interactive TV gaming to teach your children
      important preschool basics. Connect the console directly to your home
      TV—no additional equipment required—and your kids w
      Console connects directly to your home TV—no additional equipment
      required
      Kids explore language, math, phonics, problem solving, comprehension
      and more
      Includes console, game cartridge and adjustable joystick
      Save $20 when you buy a V.Smile Smartridge with this V.Smile learning
      system. Add both qualifying products, including the free item, to
      your Shopping Cart and enter promotional code UVSMSMARTRGE at checkout
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00023JJOS/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00023JJOS/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      BOSCOVS
      Toastmaster 350 Watt Stand Mixer
      Price: $119.99 Now! $49.99
      This Toastmaster stand mixer features 350 watts of power, 1 stainless
      steel bowl and dough hooks
      http://tinyurl.com/dm7r9

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      New and Coming Soon!
      Catch these items while they're hot!

      Amazon
      The Complete Calvin and Hobbes (Hardcover)
      by Bill Watterson
      List Price: $150.00 Price: $91.67
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0740748475/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0740748475/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      Seasonal Coupon and Freebie Pages

      Fall
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/autumn.htm

      Halloween
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/halloween.htm

      Hot Costume Finds For The Whole Family!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/costumes.htm

      Hottest Toys
      the hot toys on your child's wishlist for 2005!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hottest.htm

      Today Only Deals

      Amazon Outlet
      Westpoint Stevens Woven Jacquard Queen Comforter Set, Tuscany
      List Price: $300.00
      Price: $39.99 ships free
      Special Offer: Save $25 on your order today when you spend $125 on
      Kitchen & Housewares or Bed & Bath products. Offer valid through
      October 24, 2005
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AYW69O/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AYW69O/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      Shoebuy
      15% off All Boots, Coupon Code: REBOOT exp 10/3
      http://tinyurl.com/66it

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Todays Newsletter Sponsor

      Ring Factory - unlimited ringtones for only $19.99!
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10388431

      Visiting the newsletter sponsors will help support the Todays Finds
      Newsletter-Thanks so much!!

      Piepoint Members get 50 points just for visiting this sponsor mention
      TFBsponsor1003 when you submit your points! Plus a special 18,000
      piepoints if you take advantage of this offer!

      Interested in advertising in this newsletter-visit this page for more
      info
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bannersad.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      Dale and Thomas Popcorn
      Free Gourmet Popcorn just pay S/H 2.95
      http://tinyurl.com/5aexh

      Free Bottle of Perfume for the first 500 at Noon EST
      http://www.kenzousa.com/allure/coming.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.kenzousa.com/allure/coming.htm">AOL</A>

      Free A+ School Plan CD
      http://www.hpaschoolplan.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.hpaschoolplan.com/">AOL</A>

      Free Elizabeth Arden Nail Laquer for the first 500 at Noon EST (US)
      http://tinyurl.com/79pmf
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/79pmf">AOL</A>

      Free Calender From Wildlife Gifts
      http://www.wildlifegifts.com/calendar.lasso.html

      Free Trial Offers! DVDs, Books, CDs and more!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
      Places to show your support for this newsletter

      Today's Piepoints Updates

      Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
      pumpkin slice code jasfred

      You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day,
      plus 50 piepoints just for visiting the Page of the Day and 5 entries
      in the Featured Prize Drawing with Any Purchase!
      Deals and Resources To Help You Organize Your Home and Yourself
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/getorganized.htm
      link </a>

      Don't forget to collect your daily Piepoints
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm
      </a>

      This Week's Featured Prize!!!

      NEWCO--Electric Travel Mug plug it in the lighter of your car to keep
      the beverage nice and hot. Never go anywhere without it. A $42.95
      Value!
      Donated By Sunbelt Home and Office Coffee
      http://homecoffeeservice.com/

      Featured Sponsor Hot Find (Earn 20 Featured Prize Entries with
      Purchase of this item )
      Sunbelt Regular-10 pack
      10/1-pot packages
      (1 pack makes 10-12 cups of coffee Price: $12.50
      "SUNBELT COFFEE" is the coffee started this company but our wonderful
      customers is what keeps us going.
      It is a high yield Columbian blend coffee. Sunbelt Coffee is pre-
      measured to deliver a consistent and enjoyable cup of coffee, every
      time with ever pot. You may be sitting there thinking,
      " Coffee is Coffee." Fortunately, for you and WORLD that is not true.
      Once you try it you'll never want to buy another coffee
      http://homecoffeeservice.com/sunbelt.php

      Please support our sponsors! They are the ones who make it possible
      to continue offering such great contests and prizes!!

      Trade your piedoors in for entries in the drawing for this week's
      featured prize Or you can purchase entries with your piepoints for
      2000 pts each-email me with the amount of entries you would like to
      buy. Drawing will be held at 11pm est Sunday October 9

      Turn in your slices for a full pie and win points and prizes!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Don't forget your rewards!
      Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent plus 5 featured prize entries
      whenever you make a purchase through a link in this newsletter!
      Submit your purchases here and include the word newsletter in the
      comments section
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
      awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
      points and no money needed!!!!
      http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
      action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

      Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
      free!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

      Money Maker Updates

      Todays trivia answers

      PCHPoints
      Beluga
      http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Luckypoints
      CAPE OF GOOD HOPE
      Effective 10/3: We regret to inform you that we are discontinuing the
      LuckyPoints.com rewards program. We value your membership and have
      made sure that you still have enough time to earn points and order
      your last prizes.
      http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Creationrewards
      let the cat out of the bag
      http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

      SearchCactus.com
      Las Vegas Weddings (6)
      Elvis (1)
      psychologist (1)
      Auction (1)
      Bingo (1)
      Please use referrer ID: 500
      http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

      Milesource
      referral name: lolatu
      Hilary Swank
      Juggernaut
      Austin
      Leonardo da Vinci
      Vin Diesel
      Jonathan Taylor Thomas
      http://www.milesource.com/

      Join KrazyPoints and earn dvds, cash and prizes!
      http://tinyurl.com/8zmlf

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Want More Freebies and Deals?
      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      http://tinyurl.com/kyht

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
      and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/