Todays Finds 8/8

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      We had a great vacation and now I'm back and ready to work-and ready
      for kids to go back to school!

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes and Sales!

      Lane Bryant
      $25 off $75+, $50 off $150+, or $75 off $225 order.
      Discount Coupon Code: 50008766 Exp. 9/18/05
      HOT Find:
      Pointelle cardigan
      was $49.50 sale $29.99
      http://tinyurl.com/66uta

      ShoppersChoice
      5% off with code: SUPERSAVINGS
      HOT Find:
      Computer Workcenter
      Retail Price: 239.99
      Our Price $197.08
      Computer Workcenter - Finished in elegant Norwegian Alder laminates
      with black accents - Raised platform positions monitor at comfortable
      viewing level - File drawer accepts Pendaflex file folders
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10367971

      Gardener's Supply Company - Big Summer Sale!
      HOT Find:
      Tomato Ladders, set of 5 - Item #34-140
      Was $59.95 NOW ON SALE $49.99
      Our exclusive Tomato Ladders are the sturdiest you can buy, because
      they're made with 7mm steel verticals and 6mm cross pieces – 20%
      thicker than others on the market. The rounded V-shape protects
      against wind and accidental breakage. The seven cradle-shaped cross-
      members give multiple places for vines to rest, and make it easy to
      step the ladders into the ground.
      http://tinyurl.com/dja9v

      Discount Office Supplies
      $20 off a $100 purchase! Use coupon code AFFAUG. Exp 09/05
      HOT Find:
      TI73 Graphing Calculator for Middle-Grade Students
      Texas Instruments
      $94.99/EA
      The Texas Instruments TI73 graphing calculator is designed for
      middle-grade students. It has a large screen to help students see
      patterns and analyze data. It features stacked fractions and data
      analysis functions that allow students to easily view and edit
      numeric and alphanumeric data in the list editor. They will be able
      to plot data in statistics plots including pie charts, pictographs,
      bar charts, scatter plots, histograms, and more.
      http://tinyurl.com/9kbsc

      Restaurant.com Gift Certificates
      Save 50% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code 72543. Exp 09/01
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-9886507

      Franklin Covey
      $10 off a $50 purchase! Use coupon code 16630. Exp 08/30
      HOT Find:
      Cross ATX Ballpoint Pen
      List Price: $55.00
      Price: $33.00
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-9785790

      Lillian Vernon Online
      15% off any purchase of $60 or more! Use coupon code 265850100. Exp
      08/31
      HOT Find:
      Barrel-Style Pencil Case with 40 Pastel Pencils $12.98
      Pretty as a purse! Barrel-style cases with wipe-clean lining are
      custom-engraved with 1 initial on silvery metal pendant. 8 1/2x2
      1/2".
      http://tinyurl.com/5it2

      PerfumeMart.Com
      Save 10% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code 54011044811. Exp 08/11
      HOT Find:
      Liz by Liz Claiborne for Women
      Retail: $55.00 Sale: $42.00
      Free shipping
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-3217283

      Plow & Hearth
      $10 off $100+ order.
      Discount Coupon Code: PHAFAL2 Exp. 9/30/05
      HOT Find:
      Hanging Solar Lights, 2-pack
      Regularly $64.95 ON SALE! $49.99
      Our Solar Path Lanterns use LED bulbs, so they don't burn out, and
      never need replacing. The quick-charge solar panel and long-lasting
      battery add to their efficiency. No wiring needed, just push them
      into the ground. Die-cast aluminum with a powder coat finish and hard
      acrylic panels
      http://tinyurl.com/9rcd

      The Bombay Company
      Take $100 off your entire purchase of $500 or more at The Bombay
      Company. Now through 8-15.
      HOT Find:
      Hyde Park Bench
      Reg: $399.00
      Clearance: $197.00
      Our beautifully crafted Hyde Park Bench is perfect for relaxing on
      the porch or patio. Gracefully scrolled wrought iron is finished in
      matte black with golden highlights. The lattice-worked seat holds our
      Hyde Park Bench Cushion (sold separately) for comfort. Weather
      resistant, if used outdoors it's best to place in covered conditions.
      http://tinyurl.com/9mmo5

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      CUTE PUPPY ALERT****PUPPY ALERT****PUPPY ALERT****PUPPY ALERT****

      Remember those puppies I told you our Bichon had? Well they are ready
      to go to good homes now-9 puppies are just wayyyy too many for me to
      keep. :)
      If your looking for a new puppy and live in or near North Carolina
      email me chevelle@... and I will be happy to give you more
      info.

      Bichon Frise Puppies, AKC Registered, 10 wks old, non-shedding,
      raised in home with children and other pets, vet checked, first
      shots, $500 females/$400 Males.

      Today's Great Finds

      ShopNBC.com
      Robosapien Humanoid Robot
      Retail value: $99.99
      Clearance: $49.99 (44% off)
      or 2 Value Pays: $24.99
      Introducing the Robosapien, a sophisticated fusion of technology and
      personality. With a full range of dynamic motion, interactive sensors
      and a unique personality, Robosapien is more than a mechanical
      companion, he's a multi-functional, thinking, feeling robot with
      attitude! Explore Robosapien's vast array of functions and programs.
      Mold his behavior any way you like. Be sure to read this manual
      carefully for a complete understanding of the many features of your
      new robot buddy.
      http://tinyurl.com/8of4v

      DesignerLinensOutlet
      Thomas Kinkade "Bridge of Faith" Throw and Decorator Set
      was $119.99 Sale $29.99 Save 75%
      $1 shipping this week!
      Thomas Kinkade brings this tranquil "Bridge of Faith" bridge scene
      to life. He shows us how bridges span the chasms and obstacles of
      life and help deliver us safely to our destination. This beautiful
      set includes a 48" x 67" Fringed Throw with a matching 27" x 27"
      Decorator Pillow
      http://tinyurl.com/b7h87

      Frederick's of Hollywood
      VELVET DRESS
      (reg. $89.00) SALE $24.99
      Dress with gold bead appliqué. Falls 28 inches from waist.
      Polyester/spandex
      http://tinyurl.com/7z898

      Wal-Mart
      Bounce 'Round 5-in-1 Ultimate Sports Arena
      Was: $296.62 now: $174.88
      Five sports. Five times the fun. Less than five minutes to set up.
      The Bounce 'Round 5-in-1 Sports Arena inflates quickly and easily to
      provide a safe, self-contained fun zone for young athletes. It comes
      with everything needed for all their favorite sports, and the soft,
      bouncy floor and sides mean they can leap, dive and fall as much as
      they want without getting hurt
      http://tinyurl.com/clxrm

      Amazon
      Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 7-Quart Chef's Casserole with Lid
      List Price: $128.00 Price: $19.99
      FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25
      With a diameter of 11-1/2 inches, a depth of 5-1/4 inches, and a high
      domed lid, this 7-quart pan is sized for a family's braising, baking,
      and stewing tasks. Chili for a soccer team, cassoulet for a family
      reunion, curried chicken for a block party--all these are well within
      the pan's capacity. Though it's not nonstick, like some Calphalon
      cookware, the matte-finish pan is anodized for stick-resistance as
      well as hardness. Metal utensils won't harm the surface. Textured
      cast-stainless-steel handles resist heating on the stovetop and go
      safely into the oven. Made of heavy-gauge aluminum, the pan heats
      evenly and quickly with no hot spots or warping and carries a
      lifetime warranty against defects
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004WYJW/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004WYJW/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Remember to check out the Todays Finds Blog for the most recent hot
      deals and freebies-catch them before they are gone!
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Today Only Deals

      Buy.com
      Ringtone Media Studio Creates Real Music Ringtones
      List Price: $19.95 Our Price: $5.99
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-204411-10389803

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      A&E Designs
      15% off everything on the site with coupon code BTS15 through August
      8!
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5596210

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Todays Newsletter Sponsor

      Travel for less with Fairfield Vacations
      enter to win Universal Passes!
      http://tinyurl.com/a6m57

      Visiting the newsletter sponsors will help support the Todays Finds
      Newsletter-Thanks so much!!

      Piepoint Members get 50 points just for visiting this sponsor and
      entering their sweepstakes-mention TFBsponsor88 when you submit your
      points!

      Interested in advertising in this newsletter-visit this page for more
      info
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bannersad.htm

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      RealArcade GamePass 30 day free trial
      http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10365628
      <A HREF="http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-204411-10365628">AOL</A>

      Free coupon for $1 off Tylenol PM Vanilla
      http://www.tylenol.com/vcrc/manage/nmtycampaign.jhtml?oid=5441&id=pm
      <A HREF="http://www.tylenol.com/vcrc/manage/nmtycampaign.jhtml?
      oid=5441&id=pm">AOL</A>

      Free "No More Night Mares" cassette
      http://www.wildheartranch.com/kidsclub/kc_JointheClub.asp
      <A
      HREF="http://www.wildheartranch.com/kidsclub/kc_JointheClub.asp">AOL</

      Free Trial Offers! DVDs, Books, CDs and more!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
      Places to show your support for this newsletter

      Today's Piepoints Updates

      Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
      blueberry slice code giachy

      You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day,
      plus 50 piepoints just for visiting the Page of the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/software.htm
      </a>

      Don't forget to collect your daily Piepoints
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm
      </a>

      This Week's Featured Prize
      $10 Amazon Gift Certificate
      Donated By Computer Money Makers and Savers
      Special 200 points per $ spent and 15 featured prize entries with
      any purchase at Amazon this week!
      http://tinyurl.com/84oew

      Trade your piedoors in for entries in the drawing for this week's
      featured prize Or you can purchase entries with your piepoints for
      2000 pts each-email me with the amount of entries you would like to
      buy. Drawing will be held at 11pm est Sunday August 21

      Turn in your slices for a full pie and win points and prizes!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Don't forget your rewards!
      Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent plus 5 featured prize entries
      whenever you make a purchase through a link in this newsletter!
      Submit your purchases here and include the word newsletter in the
      comments section
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
      awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
      points and no money needed!!!!
      http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
      action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

      Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
      free!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

      Money Maker Updates

      Todays trivia answers

      PCHPoints
      His Father
      http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Luckypoints
      10 - 12 FT
      http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Creationrewards
      Barney Clark
      http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

      SavingsRegisterRewards
      North Korea
      http://www.SavingsRegisterRewards.com/?
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      SearchCactus.com
      publishing
      Elvis
      Las Vegas weddings
      psychologist
      Please use referrer ID: 500
      http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

      Milesource
      referral name: lolatu
      American Samoa
      LA Confidential
      American Gigolo
      The Blue Lagoon
      The Green Mile
      Berlin
      http://www.milesource.com/

      Join KrazyPoints and earn dvds, cash and prizes!
      http://tinyurl.com/8zmlf

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Want More Freebies and Deals?
      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      http://tinyurl.com/kyht

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
      and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/