Todays Finds 6/1

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Today's Newest Coupon Codes

      Ace Hardware.com
      $10 off $55, Coupon Code: JUNEAFFLsrK (Expires 06/30/05)
      HOT Find:
      Ace Hardware 14 Piece Screwdriver Set
      Item no: 2091007
      Our Price: $29.87
      With an original price of $47.99 and a clearance price of $29.87,
      you save 38%!
      http://tinyurl.com/3geh6

      CrazyforBargains.com
      $5 off orders of $40 or more Coupon Code: JUL5OFF exp 7/31
      HOT Find:
      Garfield and Odie in the Bathtub Boxer Shorts for Men
      $9.99
      http://tinyurl.com/du77v

      KimmyShop.com
      $5 OFF any order over $50 Code: KS5DL exp 6/30
      HOT Find:
      Finding Nemo "BITIN' BRUCE" Talking Doll
      List Price $29.99 Your Price $7.99
      Bruce is ready to take the plunge and give up eating fish -- or is
      he? He soon finds out that breaking a habit isn't always smooth
      sailing!
      Open Bruce's mouth to hear fun phrases!
      Clamp him onto your arm and watch him start to shake his tail -- he
      may think you're his next meal!
      http://tinyurl.com/nstb

      Candy Depot
      TAKE 5 % OFF $25.00 USING COUPON CODE: SB5
      HOT Find:
      Wonka Gift Basket $28.50
      This basket is loaded with all of your favorite Wonka Candies. Free
      UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in the USA
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5826156

      AcmeHardware.com
      $5 off a $50 order coupon code: FriendGift510 exp 8/11
      HOT Find:
      Todays Design House Hugger Ceiling Fan
      Our Price: $32.94
      6 reversible blades with 18 degree pitch 3-speed reversible for year-
      round comfort With light kit Full 10-year limited warranty
      http://tinyurl.com/7u469

      Scrapbook.com
      Thousands of scrapbooking supplies. HUGE daily discounts!
      5% off your first purchase with Coupon Code: SAS7445 exp 6/26
      HOT Find:
      Perfect Paper Stackable Open Paper Trays (12 x 12) - Lipless (10 Pack)
      Reg: $60.00 Sale: $49.99
      Turn your craft area or scrapbook room into an efficient and
      organized space for artistic creativity with the new Lipless Perfect
      Paper Stackable Paper Trays. Each box comes with 10 Lipless stacking
      paper trays perfect for 12x12 paper and cardstock.
      http://tinyurl.com/bduke

      DogGiftShop.com
      5% Discount on Orders Over $50.00 Coupon Code: DOGSHOP10 exp
      2/16/2006
      HOT Find:
      Dog Golf Head Cover Sale!
      Save $5.00 on our entire line of Dog Golf Head Covers. These make
      perfect dog gifts for the golfer in your life. These dog gifts
      feature a variety of breeds to choose from and fit most club heads up
      to 360cc. Perfect dog lover gifts for any occasion!
      On Sale $23.00, Save $5.00!
      http://tinyurl.com/92txg

      SwimsuitsForAll.com
      40% OFF ALL* JUNIOR Swimwear - Coupon Code: discountnow
      2 pc. Hawaiin Island Tankini
      Soft Cup Bra, String Back. 85% Nylon 15% Spandex.
      Regularly: $38.00
      Price: $14.99
      http://tinyurl.com/9j9kv

      CellPhoneDeals
      FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING on any Cellphone Accessory Purchase over
      $12 COUPON CODE: pmfree exp 9/25
      HOT Find:
      Hot Red Designer Cellphone Pouch Case
      Regular price: $29.99
      Sale price: $15.99
      Fashion Strap Cellphone Pouch in fine red Italian style material.
      Safe closure with strap.
      Belt Strap Function. Remove top strap of the purse and place the end
      of your belt through the belt loop located on the back of the pouch.
      Use as an arm band.
      Custom strap with 5" drop. Logo strap connectors. Solid brass
      hardware with shiny finish. Soft lining.
      Fits Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Audiovox, NEC, Sanyo, Hitachi,
      Toshiba, and all other cellphones.
      http://tinyurl.com/9pm8o

      Improvements® Catalog
      $15 off a $65 purchase! Use coupon code MP5W043. Exp 06/03
      HOT Find:
      Water Garden Stepping Stones
      Colorful Stepping Stones are perfect around your water garden and
      pond.
      Beautifully hand-painted stepping stones continue your pond and water
      garden theme outside the water. Each mosaic-look "stepping stone" is
      made of long-lasting, lightweight, polyresin that won't crack or
      fade. 12-5/8" in dia. 3/4" thick
      ON SALE! $5.99
      (Regular Price: $14.99)
      http://tinyurl.com/n4we

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      Today's Sale Corner

      HSN.com
      KITCHEN CLEARANCE : Shop huge discounts, new markdowns & free
      shipping deals. Ends June 4
      Rival Deluxe Chrome Seal-A-Meal Vacuum Sealer
      HSN Price: $82.30 Sale Price: $59.90
      Ultrex II 9-piece Anti-Fog Stacking Cookware Set
      HSN Price: $139.90 Sale Price: $109.90
      Cooks & Chefs 6-piece Silicone Floral Bakeware Set
      HSN Price: $19.98 Sale Price: $16.98
      Ultrex 1500 Watt 16-Liter Multi-function Convection Oven
      HSN Price: $77.90 Sale Price: $59.90
      Ultrex II 12" Divided Skillet
      HSN Price: $44.70 Sale Price: $19.90
      http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10372324

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Today's Great Finds

      Sharper Image
      Executive Laptop Accessory Kit
      Original Price: $59.95 Special Price: $24.95
      Laptop accessory kit includes a mini optical mouse with a retractable
      USB cable, plus a retractable 8-ft. Ethernet cable.
      Soft-tip rubber earbuds have a cord that retracts into its own
      included case. Use the stereo-earbud adapter for in-flight
      entertainment.
      LED clip-on holder plugs into your laptop's USB port and distributes
      focused illumination.
      http://tinyurl.com/9ns2q

      Wal-Mart
      Preorder Harry Potter Book 6 at Walmart.com for Only $16.66 (Save
      $13.33)
      List Price: $29.99 Our Price: $16.66
      Preorder this item today and it should arrive on or just after
      07/16/2005
      Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes up the story of Harry
      Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at
      this point in the midst of the storm of this battle of good and evil.
      The author has already said that the Half-Blood Prince is neither
      Harry nor Voldemort. And most importantly, the opening chapter of
      Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been brewing in J.K.
      Rowling's mind for 13 years.
      http://tinyurl.com/85vmm

      Homevisions
      Chelsea 3pc. Breakfast Corner Nook Set $299.97
      Nestled in a corner of your kitchen this nook set is the perfect spot
      for meals or family gatherings. For the nook, you'll need 65"W on one
      wall and 48"W on the other (long side can be left or right); 34"H.
      Table is 43"W x 27"D x 29-1/2"H. Bench is 40"W x 13"D x 16-7/8"H.
      Assembly is required. Corner Nook Set includes nook, table and one
      bench
      Buy now pay later option
      http://tinyurl.com/ayvqk

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Today Only Deals

      Gardens Alive
      Yellow Jacket and Wasp Trap
      Just $11.45
      Deal of the Day: $8.96 Each
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8063077

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Today's Expiring Coupons

      Dell Home Systems
      Save $148 + FREE 19" + Free Shipping on this Specially Configured
      Dimension Desktop, Evalue Code 11111- D30PAF and Coupon Code:
      ZXG4SFRFSV?8VN (Expires 06/01/05 or after 5000 Uses)
      Save $300 on Select Dimension Desktop $899+, Coupon Code: T50LDHN?
      PPJMDM (Expires 06/01/05 or after 5000 Uses)
      http://tinyurl.com/5lya

      More Expiring Coupons
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

      Links to help you make the most of your shopping!

      Todays Finds Blog
      catch the very latest deals before they are gone.
      http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

      Search Your favorite websites from one page
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/searches.htm

      Stores who offer Free or Reduced Shipping
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm

      Stores with Buy Now Pay Later Options
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deferred.htm

      Stores who accept Paypal
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paypalaccepted.htm
      link</a>

      Get a free gift with purchase from these websites
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freegift.htm

      Online Coupon codes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
      link</a>

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      Free Blood Pressure Control Magnet
      http://tinyurl.com/ysyzx
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/ysyzx">AOL</A>

      Free CD from HarperTeen (Expires 08/31/05)
      http://harperteen.com/special/uncovered/
      <A HREF="http://harperteen.com/special/uncovered/">AOL</A>

      Free subscription to U.S. Playstation magazine
      https://reg.vugames.com/home.do?src=WSREG&gameplatformid=787
      <A HREF="https://reg.vugames.com/home.do?
      src=WSREG&gameplatformid=787">AOL</A>

      Free Fishing Days in 2005 Listed by State
      http://tinyurl.com/yv8oj
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/yv8oj">AOL</A>

      Free Trial Offers!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
      Places to show your support for this newsletter

      Today's Piepoints Updates

      Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
      cherry slice code wfggh22

      You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day,
      plus 50 piepoints just for visiting the Page of the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/superheroes.htm
      link </a>

      Don't forget to collect your daily Piepoints
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm
      </a>

      This Week's Featured Prize
      Goodie Box including; 1 Gourmet Coffee 8oz, 2 Mixes (Bread, Brownie
      or Muffin), 2 dips (Fruit, Veggie or Cheeseball), 5 Single Teas, 2
      Perfect Pot of Coffee, and 2 Cocoa Mixes. My choice on items please.
      $50 value (items may vary from picture)
      Donated By Coffee and Goodies
      Special 200 points per $ spent and 15 featured prize entries with
      any purchase at Coffee and Goodies this week!
      http://coffeeandgoodies.com/

      Trade your piedoors in for entries in the drawing for this week's
      featured prize Or you can purchase entries with your piepoints for
      2000 pts each-email me with the amount of entries you would like to
      buy. Drawing will be held at 11pm est Sunday June 5

      Turn in your slices for a full pie and win points and prizes!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Don't forget your rewards!
      Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent plus 5 featured prize entries
      whenever you make a purchase through a link in this newsletter!
      Submit your purchases here and include the word newsletter in the
      comments section
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
      awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
      points and no money needed!!!!
      http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
      action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

      Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
      free!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

      Money Maker Updates

      Todays trivia answers

      PCHPoints
      The Lat
      http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Luckypoints
      1959
      http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Memolink
      JACKIE GLEASON
      http://www.memolink.com/

      Creationrewards
      2
      http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

      SavingsRegisterRewards
      Gnocchi
      http://www.SavingsRegisterRewards.com/?
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      SearchCactus.com
      projector
      writing
      Elvis
      Las Vegas Weddings
      Please use referrer ID: 500
      http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

      Milesource
      referral name: lolatu
      Martin Van Buren
      A Constitutional Monarchy
      South Central Colorado
      Lacey Chabert
      Thomas S Foley
      Newt Geingrich
      http://www.milesource.com/

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Want More Freebies and Deals?
      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      http://tinyurl.com/kyht

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
      and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/