Todays Finds 12/1

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      Now that we are hitting the holidays feel free to let me know of
      anything I can add to this newsletter that will help make your
      holiday shopping easier-just reply to this email with your
      suggestions and I will do my best to comply.

      Find something you would like to receive for the holidays? Take
      advantage of our free wishlist service and we will let your loved
      ones know just what it is you are hoping to find under the tree this
      Christmas!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/wishlist.htm

      The 12 Days Of Christmas
      A New Exclusive Offer Daily 12/1-12/12
      De-stress and get in a romantic holiday mood with this special from
      The Book Faerie
      Special 1/2 off the price of Romance Hardcovers! just put 1/2 CMMS
      offer in the comments section of the order! Today Only!
      Piepoint Reward members will receive a bonus 1000 point bonus with
      any purchase from The Book Faerie today-just mention countdown when
      you send me your purchase info!
      For each of the 12 days of Christmas CMMS will be offering a very
      special gift to you; an exclusive offer for one day only and only for
      our visitors! Check back each day to see what each day's new offer
      is !
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/advent1.htm

      Today's Newest Deals

      3balls.com
      10% off, Coupon Code: TENOFF (Expires 01/31/05)
      Free Shipping on a $50 Order, Coupon Code: FREESHIP (Expires
      01/31/05)
      HOT Find:
      TOP-FLITE TOUR IRONS 3-PW STEEL REGULAR - NEW!
      was $349.00 sale $149.50
      http://tinyurl.com/6e9m3

      Fashion Bug
      $10 off $25, Coupon Code: 776105702 (Expires 12/10/04)
      The first 100 customers to buy any SpongeBob(TM) item will receive a
      FREE SpongeBob hands-free cell phone kit. It's the convenient way to
      chat with friends and family. Average retail value is $12.99.
      *Free hands-free cell phone kit is valid with online merchandise
      purchase of any SpongeBob Squarepants item only. Not valid with any
      other online purchase. Giveaway begins with the first SpongeBob
      SquarePants online purchase made, starting at 12:01 A.M. EST on
      11/30/04 and ends when 100 online purchases have been made.
      HOT Find:
      SpongeBob SquarePants® pop-up hamper
      $14.99
      http://tinyurl.com/4u2mz

      Hobbytron.com
      10% off Free Shipping Items.
      Coupon Code: FREEHT Exp. 1/7/05
      HOT Find:
      Video Game System (FREE GROUND SHIPPING)
      UJ-XA-76-1E
      Power Player Super Joystick Video System with Original Nintendo &
      Sega Games This game system features many of the original Nintendo
      games.
      This brand new game system includes one N64 style controller, one
      sega style controller, one arcade style pistol, one A.C. power
      supply, one set RCA style video cables, and owners manual.
      was $79.95 On Sale! $49.95
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8796632

      Office Depot
      $15 off $75+ order and Free Shipping.
      Coupon Code: 14248336 Exp. 12/31/04
      HOT Find:
      JWIN Micro Hi-Fi CD Player With Remote Control $79.99
      http://tinyurl.com/5kf1

      Terry's Village
      Free Shipping on $60+ order.
      Coupon Code: SNOWTV Exp. 12/15/04
      HOT Find:
      FUZZY FELT FIFTIES SNOWMAN
      was $9.99 now $4.45
      All dressed up in her pretty pink poodle skirt, this frosty fifties
      gal is ready to sock hop. Now all she needs is some swinging tunes to
      dance the night away. Crafted of fuzzy felt, she'll be a really cool
      addition to any snowman collection. 14"H x 9 1/2"W.
      http://tinyurl.com/63k7

      Personalization Gifts
      $5 off any order with minimum $15 purchase use code LS6680 (no
      expiration date)
      HOT Find:
      "You Design It" Bell Ornament
      20 NEW Designs!
      Regular Price: $14.95
      Sale Price: $9.70
      http://tinyurl.com/5u2nq

      MusicSpace
      Free Standard Shipping when you buy 2 or more items!! 10% off any
      order.Coupon Code: STOCKING10 Exp. 1/15/05
      HOT Find:
      NOW 17
      VARIOUS ARTISTS
      Save $3! The latest installment in the best-selling series featuring
      20 of the world's hottest hits!
      $15.98
      http://tinyurl.com/6rsl

      ParagonGifts.com
      Holiday Savings. 10% off everything from 11-26 to 12-15
      HOT Find:
      Pine Cone Santa Ornaments
      These merry woodland Santas and their animal pals are pining to
      decorate your Christmas tree. Whimsical, handpainted resin ornaments
      will be right at home among the green boughs and can also stand on
      your mantel or buffet. Set of three assorted. Largest is 3 1/4" tall.
      Item #: 9774
      Price: $9.99
      http://tinyurl.com/4l4j6

      Plow & Hearth
      Save $10 on orders of $75 or greater when you enter the promo code
      PHAWNTR. Offer ends January 31st!
      HOT Find:
      Wreath and Garland
      These festive accents combine shiny red berries and gold-tipped holly
      leaves.
      On Sale
      $19.99 - $59.95
      http://tinyurl.com/9rcd

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!
      Today's Sale Corner

      Draper's & Damon's
      Fashion that fits the time of your life in Misses, Petites & Women's
      Holiday Sale! Save 30% to 80% off
      Save 50% Ribbons and Bows Skirt Set
      Was: $169.00 Now: $83.95
      Save 50% Piped Jacket Dress
      Was: $89.00 Now: $43.95
      Save 50% Floral Butterfly Dress
      Was: $99.00 Now: $48.95
      Save 70% Bow and Lacing Detail Dress
      Was: $129.00 Now: $37.95
      Save 70% Summer Bright Dress
      Was: $59.00 Now: $16.95
      Save 80% Tropical Border Dress
      Was: $79.00 Now: $14.95
      plus $5 off a $25 purchase! Use coupon code P1209. Exp 12/1
      http://tinyurl.com/3jbf6

      More Sales
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

      Today's Five and Dime (Help Santa Stuff Those Stockings!)
      2 great items for under $5.50 and $10 shipped

      GraveyardMall
      Free Dr. Seuss How The Grinch Who Stole Christmas video Just pay
      $4.95 s/h Exp. 12/30/04
      http://tinyurl.com/3loeo

      Chadwick's of Boston
      Snap-Front Cardigan
      item#2141-08873-1196
      WAS $19 NOW $9.99
      Free shipping with ANY purchase! Use coupon code 2151-57367-1133. Exp
      12/12
      http://tinyurl.com/3loeo

      More Deals under $5 and $10 shipped
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/fiveanddime.htm

      Today's Great Finds

      AbtElectronics
      Tivo Series2 40 Hour Digital Video Recorder
      Price: $ 197.00
      After Rebate: $ 97.00
      $15 off $100+ order.
      Coupon Code: ENTERTAIN5 Exp. 12/31/04
      Digitally Records Up To 40 Hours Of TV Programming/ Pause And
      Create Instant Replays Of Live TV/ Works With Antenna, Cable, Digital
      Cable, Satellite And Combinations/ USB Connectivity/ TiVo Service
      Required And Sold Separately/ Replaces The TCD240040/ $97 After $100
      Mail-In Rebate
      In-Stock / Free Shipping
      http://tinyurl.com/3ukr6

      Adagio Teas
      holiday simpliciTEA set
      Teapot and six 1 oz. samples of tea only $20
      http://tinyurl.com/5qsfc

      Amazon
      Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Ultra Power 5-Speed Blender
      List Price: $69.99
      Price: $29.99 ships free
      Capable of crushing ice and being pulsed at any of five speeds, this
      sturdy, powerful, 500-watt blender provides ease of operation and
      versatility for a serious cook. It creates frozen drinks like
      smoothies and margaritas; chops nuts, coffee beans, vegetables, and
      chocolate; mixes batters and party dips; purées baby food and soups;
      removes lumps from gravy; and shreds cheese. Four cutting blades
      whirl at different levels for thorough work. KitchenAid's "step-
      start" feature automatically begins a process slowly to prevent
      splatters and quickly increases speed to the level selected on the
      touchpad control panel. The blender has a 40-ounce, dishwasher-safe,
      glass jar with a drip-resistant pouring lip and a tight-fitting top
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005OBLY/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005OBLY/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      Executive Essentials
      Satin Silver Mouse $30
      Perfect for the person who has everything!
      http://tinyurl.com/4tpgc

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Today Only Deals

      Hickory Farms
      12 Days of Christmas Sale
      A Partridge in a Pear Tree!
      The Ranch Box - $17.99 Save 15% - $15.29
      http://tinyurl.com/5irh

      More 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Last Chance for these Deals,freebies,contests and coupons expiring
      today and tomorrow

      BigDogs Free Big Dogs "Sound Buddies" (a $15 value) with any order
      BootBarn $8 off each Harley Davidson item you purchase!
      $8 off each Justin item you purchase!
      Candy Depot 10% off
      Crossing Pointe Free Shipping
      dELiAs.cOm Free Shipping on a $100 Order
      HSN 15% off in the Cooking Department - New Customers Only.
      joann.com Free Shipping
      King Size Direct 30% off any one item.
      NothingButSoftware Free Shipping on $18+ order.
      PETsMART.com 20% off $75

      Find codes and links for these expiring deals here
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm
      link</a>

      Message Board
      Lots of new freebies, piepoint chat, games, and fun chat daily !
      http://www.xsorbit4.com/users2/cmms/index.cgi

      Links to help you make the most of your shopping!

      Stores who offer Free or Reduced Shipping
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm

      Stores with Buy Now Pay Later Options
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deferred.htm

      Get a free gift with purchase from these websites
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freegift.htm

      Online Coupon codes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
      link</a>

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      T.G.I. Friday's Free Appetizer
      http://echo.bluehornet.com/clients/tgifriday/survey.htm
      <A
      HREF="http://echo.bluehornet.com/clients/tgifriday/survey.htm">AOL</A>

      Free Loaf of Nature's Own Bread
      (when you send us 5 UPC codes from our packages)
      Offer Expires 12/31/04
      http://www.naturesownbread.com/electroPublisher/website/index.cfm
      <a
      href="http://www.naturesownbread.com/electroPublisher/website/index.cf
      m">Click Here</a>

      The Talkin' Rudolph Ecard - you type, Rudolph speaks to you!
      Or it can also use your own voice
      http://tinyurl.com/5ypwn

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

      Seasonal Pages

      Hottest Toys for 2004
      the hot toys on your child's wishlist! where to find them and where
      to find the best deal!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/hottest.htm

      Christmas
      Buy early and save on some great holiday themed items
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmas_ideas.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/christmas_ideas.htm">aol</a>

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
      Places to show your support for this newsletter

      Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
      cherry slice code heeww99

      You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/rudolph.htm
      </a>

      Featured Prize
      Christmas Kid Pack
      The Nutcracker - Hoffman and Tchaikovsky
      A Treasury Collection Christmas Pop-Up Book.
      The Christmas Aliens by Jack Silbert
      A soft cover Golden Book.
      The Twelve Days of Christmas
      Candy Cane Books.
      What Can You Do On Christmas Day?
      First Blessings Touch and Look Book
      Donated By: The Book Faerie
      Special for this week only- free shipping on any order. Use FS free
      shipping for the code in the comments section
      Special 200 points per $ spent and 5 featured prize entries with any
      purchase at The Book Faerie this week!
      http://www.bookfaerie.com/bookfaerie/

      Trade your piedoors in for entries in the drawing for this week's
      featured prize Or you can purchase entries with your piepoints for
      2000pts each-email me with the amount of entries you would like to
      buy. Drawing will be held at 11pm est Sunday December 5th

      Turns in your slices for a full pie and win points and prizes!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Money Maker Updates

      Todays trivia answers

      PCHPoints
      Ali
      http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Luckypoints
      8
      http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Memolink
      Jaleel White
      http://www.memolink.com/

      Creationrewards
      roy park
      http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

      SearchCactus.com
      Poker
      Elvis
      Projector
      Writing
      Las Vegas Weddings
      Please use referrer ID: 500
      http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

      Milesource
      referral name: lolatu
      karate
      6 feet
      sea ski
      ice
      hebie
      debbie
      http://www.milesource.com/

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Don't forget your rewards!
      Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent whenever you make a purchase
      through a link in this newsletter!
      Submit your purchases here and include the word newsletter in the
      comments section
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

      what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
      awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
      points and no money needed!!!!
      http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
      action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

      Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
      free!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

      Want More Freebies and Deals?
      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      http://tinyurl.com/kyht

      Your missing out on mega points! 100's of points offered in the
      Piepoints Weekly Updates! If you unsubscribed or have never been
      subscribed please come join us again!
      piepoints-subscribe@yahoogroups.com You can always remove yourself
      after you receive the first one!!!!!! This newsletter is fun, fun,
      fun! Games and contests and free piecodes in every issue! Comes out
      at the beginning of each week!!!!!! If you have any questions please
      email Londa at londapiepoints@...

      Have a great day!
      Beth
      "Have you hugged someone today?"
      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
      and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
      link</a>

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
      received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/