Todays Finds 6/1

  • bkorte2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com

      To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
      add "bkorte2000"
      (chevelle@...) to your address book.

      CMMS Treasure Hunt
      You could win The Story About Ping - Marjorie Flack and Kurt Wiese
      Softcover, Puffin, 1977, in near fine condition.
      The story of duck who lived in China on the Yangtze river from The
      Book Faerie
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/bonusmom.htm

      Just use the hints to find the mystery item. One new hint will be
      given daily. You can make 1 guess per day-I need item name,
      description and price. The first person to correctly guess the item
      will win it. Good Luck and email me at chevelle@... with
      your guess.

      Today's Clue: Nelson Doubleday, c. 1987
      Previous Clues: Hardcover, Not Reality, Not Asleep, given the Tears
      of Viranel
      Find that mystery item!
      Game sponsored by The Book Faerie-bonus 1000 points when you make a
      purchase at The Book Faerie until 5/31! mention mysterybonus when you
      submit your points! Memorial Day weekend Special: 20% off any order
      Just note in comments section Memorial 20 exp 5/31
      http://www.bookfaerie.com/bookfaerie/

      Please remember, if you want me to be able to keep sponsors for my
      contests you should visit them, sign up for their newsletter and take
      look at their merchandise. This will let them know that it is worth
      their time to contribute these great prizes.

      Today's Newest Deals

      Amazon
      Spend $99 on small appliances offered by Amazon.com and you'll
      receive a promotional certificate for $20 off a future Amazon.com
      purchase. exp 6/30
      Hot Find: George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill
      List Price: $119.99 Price: $59.95
      http://tinyurl.com/2r2kw

      Amazon
      Take $15 Off Your Purchase of $75 or More of Cookware promotional
      code: FREEFIFTEENC exp 6/30
      Hot Find: Farberware Nonstick Aluminum 3-Piece Skillet Set, Silver
      List Price: $40.00 Price: $19.99
      http://tinyurl.com/2hyla

      Deal.com
      $1 Shipping On Entire Purchase For 2 Days
      Hot Find: Cuisinart SmartPower Duet 5-Speed Food Processor/Blender
      List Price: $99.99 Our Price: $39.99
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-10301087

      Buy.com & CNET's ONE DAY ONLY SALE On Tuesday, June 1st! Exclusive
      Price Drops, Rebates and Free Shipping Offers! Act Now!
      Hot Find: Shrek 2: Soundtrack
      Our Price: $12.98
      You Save: $6.00
      http://tinyurl.com/2jfoh

      Miles Kimball
      Free Shipping on Orders over $40 Expires 6/23
      Hot Find: Snack Maker $6.99
      Grilling up toasty treats campers call "pudgy pies", snack maker
      seals in filling for fast cooking and less mess. Just add bread and
      filling, close, and heat over stove, campfire grill, or fireplace. F
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000003562861
      lid=41000000003562861">aol</a>

      Fogdog Sports
      10% off, Coupon Code: FOGAFFJUN (Expires 06/30/04)
      Hot Find:
      Garmin Forerunner 101 GPS Unit/Training Device
      Free Shipping Eligible!**
      LIST PRICE $114.99 OUR PRICE $99.99
      http://tinyurl.com/6jui

      King Size Direct
      25% off Any order
      Use code: 1151-16297-547 Expires 06/20
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000000605680
      lid=41000000000605680">aol</a>

      More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
      about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
      the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

      Message Board
      Lots of new freebies, piepoint chat, games, and fun chat daily !
      http://www.xsorbit4.com/users2/cmms/index.cgi

      Today's Great Finds!

      Marshall Fields
      Time Flys Alarm Clock
      List Price: $19.95 Our Price: $4.99
      use code: FCAPRL24SAVE for an additional 15% off!
      Free Shipping!
      http://tinyurl.com/3dzqn

      Viking Office Products
      Portable Cooler-Bag Chair
      List Price $22.85 Viking Price $12.79
      PERFECT FOR PICNICS. The hit at picnics and tailgate parties!
      Lightweight, a cinch to fold and unfold, easy-to-carry with sewn-in
      handles.
      A FULL BAG OF TRICKS. Not just an insulated cooler bag to carry
      around your snacks and drinks. An insulated cooler bag with a nice
      soft seat to kick back inÂ…while enjoying your freshly-chilled treats.
      http://tinyurl.com/2mdex

      LeapsandBounds
      Sand Kingdom
      On Sale For $29.95
      Was: $59.95
      A kingdom's worth of hands-on fun! Why settle for an ordinary sand
      box, when your child can play in our exciting Sand Kingdom? Includes
      ground tarp, six connectable wall pieces, decorative flags, and
      protective cover, plus five essential sand toys (including shovel,
      rake, sifter, and molds). Just add sand...and creativity!
      10% off orders of $50+ code SAVETENP
      http://tinyurl.com/37l7d

      More Great Finds
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

      Todays Hot Find for Dad
      (Father's Day is June 20)

      Amazon
      Garmin eTrex Legend 8 MB GPS with PC Cable
      List Price: $214.99
      now $159.94 ships free
      Mail-In Rebates: $30.00
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000058BCQ/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000058BCQ/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      More Great Gift Ideas for Dad!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dadandgrads.htm

      Todays Hot Find for Summer

      Amazon
      WindChaser Outdoor Misting Stand Fan
      List Price: $129.99
      Price: $59.99 ships free
      16-inch-diameter oscillating fan with mist
      High-velocity shower-proof motor with three speeds
      40,000 Btu's of cooling power
      Four-nozzle misting hub
      Resistant to rust and UV rays
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A16IO/mandalayenterpri
      <a
      href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A16IO/mandalayenterp
      ri">aol</a>

      More Great Finds for the Summer!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/summer.htm

      If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
      Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
      <a
      href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>

      Today Only Deals

      Blair
      Embroidered Denim Skirt
      was $24.99 - $28.99
      now $11.99
      Free Shipping on your order.
      Coupon Code: 8J6 Exp. 7-18
      http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209285
      <a
      href="http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=209285">aol</a>

      Links to these deals and more 1 day only deals
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

      Last Chance for these Deals,freebies,contests and coupons expiring
      today and tomorrow
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm
      link</a>

      Links to help you make the most of your shopping!

      Stores who offer Free or Reduced Shipping
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm

      Get a free gift with purchase from these websites
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freegift.htm

      Online Coupon codes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
      link</a>

      TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

      FREE Super-Cool Coupon Book for Dad!
      http://tinyurl.com/5ly2
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/5ly2">AOL</A>

      Free Book - The Passion of the Christ
      https://secure.billygraham.org/freeoffer.asp?id=59
      Here</a>

      More new freebies-Updated throughout the Day!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

      More Freebie Finds
      http://liz4.free2try.com/

      Today's Funstuff Find
      Because we all need a laugh

      Humor.com - Here you will find jokes, weird news, comics and more.
      http://www.humor.com/

      Know of a funny website that you think should be listed here? email
      me!

      Places to show your support for this newsletter

      ***PLACES TO VOTE, these are the places I am currently listed and
      would appreciate a vote at. You can vote daily if you REALLY like
      me :)

      Please click here daily to vote for our website/newsletter at TOP50
      http://click.top50.to/in?ID=60000

      Sopranos (currently #85)I'd really like to get higher :(
      http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6446.html

      Todays Contest

      Win A Pair Of Flip Flops From Melissa (Daily Entry) Contest Ends 6/4
      http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/win/home
      <A HREF="http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/win/home">AOL</A>

      More Contests and Sweepstakes
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/sweepsta.htm

      Today's Helpful Find

      Writers helping writers at Word-Craft.Info!
      This new newsletter and website is all about writers helping writers
      perfect their word craft. Our goal is to help you improve your
      writing skills whether you write for fun or profit.
      All writers must continually hone their craft and Word Craft provides
      the resources to help. Subscribe to the Word Craft newsletter and
      receive a FREE Motivational Ebook! Click here to start working on
      your Word Craft today: http://Word-Craft.Info

      This space for rent! :)
      Just $5
      If you are interested in placing an ad in this newsletter, reply to
      this newsletter or email me at chevelle@... for information

      Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
      lemon slice code stty99r

      Turns in your slices for a full pie and win points for prizes!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
      </a>

      Money Maker Updates

      Todays trivia answers

      PCHPoints
      Tax Invasion
      http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Luckypoints
      Surrealism
      http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
      ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

      Memolink
      Final Fantasy Series
      please enter chevelle@... as referrer
      http://www.memolink.com/

      Creationrewards
      1971
      http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

      SearchCactus.com
      Elvis
      Las Vegas Weddings
      Projector
      Writing
      Please use referrer ID: 500
      http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

      Milesource
      GEOFFREY RUSH
      THE ENGLISH PATIENT
      GALLIUM
      ZINC
      ST. LOUIS CARDINALS
      NEW YORK YANKEES
      http://www.milesource.com/

      Remember to get your daily reward points!!
      These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
      points you can get daily.
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

      Don't forget your rewards!
      Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent whenever you make a purchase
      through a link in this newsletter! Use the form here to submit your
      purchase info for your points which you can redeem for prizes, gift
      certificates and more !
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepopup.htm
      what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
      awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
      points and no money needed!!!!
      http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
      action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

      Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
      free!
      http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

      Want More Freebies and Deals?
      Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
      freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
      crafts & kids fun !
      http://tinyurl.com/kyht
    • bkorte2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Today's Finds from Computer Money Makers and Savers
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com

        Today's Newest Coupon Codes

        Ace Hardware.com
        $10 off $55, Coupon Code: JUNEAFFLsrK (Expires 06/30/05)
        HOT Find:
        Ace Hardware 14 Piece Screwdriver Set
        Item no: 2091007
        Our Price: $29.87
        With an original price of $47.99 and a clearance price of $29.87,
        you save 38%!
        http://tinyurl.com/3geh6

        CrazyforBargains.com
        $5 off orders of $40 or more Coupon Code: JUL5OFF exp 7/31
        HOT Find:
        Garfield and Odie in the Bathtub Boxer Shorts for Men
        $9.99
        http://tinyurl.com/du77v

        KimmyShop.com
        $5 OFF any order over $50 Code: KS5DL exp 6/30
        HOT Find:
        Finding Nemo "BITIN' BRUCE" Talking Doll
        List Price $29.99 Your Price $7.99
        Bruce is ready to take the plunge and give up eating fish -- or is
        he? He soon finds out that breaking a habit isn't always smooth
        sailing!
        Open Bruce's mouth to hear fun phrases!
        Clamp him onto your arm and watch him start to shake his tail -- he
        may think you're his next meal!
        http://tinyurl.com/nstb

        Candy Depot
        TAKE 5 % OFF $25.00 USING COUPON CODE: SB5
        HOT Find:
        Wonka Gift Basket $28.50
        This basket is loaded with all of your favorite Wonka Candies. Free
        UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in the USA
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-5826156

        AcmeHardware.com
        $5 off a $50 order coupon code: FriendGift510 exp 8/11
        HOT Find:
        Todays Design House Hugger Ceiling Fan
        Our Price: $32.94
        6 reversible blades with 18 degree pitch 3-speed reversible for year-
        round comfort With light kit Full 10-year limited warranty
        http://tinyurl.com/7u469

        Scrapbook.com
        Thousands of scrapbooking supplies. HUGE daily discounts!
        5% off your first purchase with Coupon Code: SAS7445 exp 6/26
        HOT Find:
        Perfect Paper Stackable Open Paper Trays (12 x 12) - Lipless (10 Pack)
        Reg: $60.00 Sale: $49.99
        Turn your craft area or scrapbook room into an efficient and
        organized space for artistic creativity with the new Lipless Perfect
        Paper Stackable Paper Trays. Each box comes with 10 Lipless stacking
        paper trays perfect for 12x12 paper and cardstock.
        http://tinyurl.com/bduke

        DogGiftShop.com
        5% Discount on Orders Over $50.00 Coupon Code: DOGSHOP10 exp
        2/16/2006
        HOT Find:
        Dog Golf Head Cover Sale!
        Save $5.00 on our entire line of Dog Golf Head Covers. These make
        perfect dog gifts for the golfer in your life. These dog gifts
        feature a variety of breeds to choose from and fit most club heads up
        to 360cc. Perfect dog lover gifts for any occasion!
        On Sale $23.00, Save $5.00!
        http://tinyurl.com/92txg

        SwimsuitsForAll.com
        40% OFF ALL* JUNIOR Swimwear - Coupon Code: discountnow
        2 pc. Hawaiin Island Tankini
        Soft Cup Bra, String Back. 85% Nylon 15% Spandex.
        Regularly: $38.00
        Price: $14.99
        http://tinyurl.com/9j9kv

        CellPhoneDeals
        FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING on any Cellphone Accessory Purchase over
        $12 COUPON CODE: pmfree exp 9/25
        HOT Find:
        Hot Red Designer Cellphone Pouch Case
        Regular price: $29.99
        Sale price: $15.99
        Fashion Strap Cellphone Pouch in fine red Italian style material.
        Safe closure with strap.
        Belt Strap Function. Remove top strap of the purse and place the end
        of your belt through the belt loop located on the back of the pouch.
        Use as an arm band.
        Custom strap with 5" drop. Logo strap connectors. Solid brass
        hardware with shiny finish. Soft lining.
        Fits Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Audiovox, NEC, Sanyo, Hitachi,
        Toshiba, and all other cellphones.
        http://tinyurl.com/9pm8o

        Improvements® Catalog
        $15 off a $65 purchase! Use coupon code MP5W043. Exp 06/03
        HOT Find:
        Water Garden Stepping Stones
        Colorful Stepping Stones are perfect around your water garden and
        pond.
        Beautifully hand-painted stepping stones continue your pond and water
        garden theme outside the water. Each mosaic-look "stepping stone" is
        made of long-lasting, lightweight, polyresin that won't crack or
        fade. 12-5/8" in dia. 3/4" thick
        ON SALE! $5.99
        (Regular Price: $14.99)
        http://tinyurl.com/n4we

        More new codes-Updated throughout the Day!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/newestdeals.htm

        Just a reminder that if you take advantage of the offers I tell you
        about please make sure to shop thru my links otherwise I don't get
        the credit..Thanks so much for your support!

        Today's Sale Corner

        HSN.com
        KITCHEN CLEARANCE : Shop huge discounts, new markdowns & free
        shipping deals. Ends June 4
        Rival Deluxe Chrome Seal-A-Meal Vacuum Sealer
        HSN Price: $82.30 Sale Price: $59.90
        Ultrex II 9-piece Anti-Fog Stacking Cookware Set
        HSN Price: $139.90 Sale Price: $109.90
        Cooks & Chefs 6-piece Silicone Floral Bakeware Set
        HSN Price: $19.98 Sale Price: $16.98
        Ultrex 1500 Watt 16-Liter Multi-function Convection Oven
        HSN Price: $77.90 Sale Price: $59.90
        Ultrex II 12" Divided Skillet
        HSN Price: $44.70 Sale Price: $19.90
        http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-204411-10372324

        More Sales
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clearance.htm

        Today's Great Finds

        Sharper Image
        Executive Laptop Accessory Kit
        Original Price: $59.95 Special Price: $24.95
        Laptop accessory kit includes a mini optical mouse with a retractable
        USB cable, plus a retractable 8-ft. Ethernet cable.
        Soft-tip rubber earbuds have a cord that retracts into its own
        included case. Use the stereo-earbud adapter for in-flight
        entertainment.
        LED clip-on holder plugs into your laptop's USB port and distributes
        focused illumination.
        http://tinyurl.com/9ns2q

        Wal-Mart
        Preorder Harry Potter Book 6 at Walmart.com for Only $16.66 (Save
        $13.33)
        List Price: $29.99 Our Price: $16.66
        Preorder this item today and it should arrive on or just after
        07/16/2005
        Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes up the story of Harry
        Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at
        this point in the midst of the storm of this battle of good and evil.
        The author has already said that the Half-Blood Prince is neither
        Harry nor Voldemort. And most importantly, the opening chapter of
        Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been brewing in J.K.
        Rowling's mind for 13 years.
        http://tinyurl.com/85vmm

        Homevisions
        Chelsea 3pc. Breakfast Corner Nook Set $299.97
        Nestled in a corner of your kitchen this nook set is the perfect spot
        for meals or family gatherings. For the nook, you'll need 65"W on one
        wall and 48"W on the other (long side can be left or right); 34"H.
        Table is 43"W x 27"D x 29-1/2"H. Bench is 40"W x 13"D x 16-7/8"H.
        Assembly is required. Corner Nook Set includes nook, table and one
        bench
        Buy now pay later option
        http://tinyurl.com/ayvqk

        More Great Finds
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/greatdeals.htm

        Today Only Deals

        Gardens Alive
        Yellow Jacket and Wasp Trap
        Just $11.45
        Deal of the Day: $8.96 Each
        http://www.qksrv.net/click-204411-8063077

        More 1 day only deals
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/daily.htm

        Today's Expiring Coupons

        Dell Home Systems
        Save $148 + FREE 19" + Free Shipping on this Specially Configured
        Dimension Desktop, Evalue Code 11111- D30PAF and Coupon Code:
        ZXG4SFRFSV?8VN (Expires 06/01/05 or after 5000 Uses)
        Save $300 on Select Dimension Desktop $899+, Coupon Code: T50LDHN?
        PPJMDM (Expires 06/01/05 or after 5000 Uses)
        http://tinyurl.com/5lya

        More Expiring Coupons
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/expirestoday.htm

        Links to help you make the most of your shopping!

        Todays Finds Blog
        catch the very latest deals before they are gone.
        http://computermoneymakers.blogspot.com/

        Search Your favorite websites from one page
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/searches.htm

        Stores who offer Free or Reduced Shipping
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freeship.htm

        Stores with Buy Now Pay Later Options
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/deferred.htm

        Stores who accept Paypal
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/paypalaccepted.htm
        link</a>

        Get a free gift with purchase from these websites
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freegift.htm

        Online Coupon codes
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dealsandsteals.htm
        link</a>

        TODAY'S NEWEST FREE OR NEARLY FREE GOODIES

        Free Blood Pressure Control Magnet
        http://tinyurl.com/ysyzx
        <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/ysyzx">AOL</A>

        Free CD from HarperTeen (Expires 08/31/05)
        http://harperteen.com/special/uncovered/
        <A HREF="http://harperteen.com/special/uncovered/">AOL</A>

        Free subscription to U.S. Playstation magazine
        https://reg.vugames.com/home.do?src=WSREG&gameplatformid=787
        <A HREF="https://reg.vugames.com/home.do?
        src=WSREG&gameplatformid=787">AOL</A>

        Free Fishing Days in 2005 Listed by State
        http://tinyurl.com/yv8oj
        <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/yv8oj">AOL</A>

        Free Trial Offers!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/clubs.htm

        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/freebies.htm

        If you need help finding that perfect gift -why not try our Personal
        Shopper Service? It's free and helps save you time and frustration!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm
        <a
        href="http://www.computermoneymakers.com/personalshopper.htm">aol</a>
        Places to show your support for this newsletter

        Today's Piepoints Updates

        Bonus free pieslice code for my subscribers cause I luv ya!
        cherry slice code wfggh22

        You can also find another pieslice hidden on the page of the day,
        plus 50 piepoints just for visiting the Page of the Day!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/superheroes.htm
        link </a>

        Don't forget to collect your daily Piepoints
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypie.htm
        </a>

        This Week's Featured Prize
        Goodie Box including; 1 Gourmet Coffee 8oz, 2 Mixes (Bread, Brownie
        or Muffin), 2 dips (Fruit, Veggie or Cheeseball), 5 Single Teas, 2
        Perfect Pot of Coffee, and 2 Cocoa Mixes. My choice on items please.
        $50 value (items may vary from picture)
        Donated By Coffee and Goodies
        Special 200 points per $ spent and 15 featured prize entries with
        any purchase at Coffee and Goodies this week!
        http://coffeeandgoodies.com/

        Trade your piedoors in for entries in the drawing for this week's
        featured prize Or you can purchase entries with your piepoints for
        2000 pts each-email me with the amount of entries you would like to
        buy. Drawing will be held at 11pm est Sunday June 5

        Turn in your slices for a full pie and win points and prizes!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piehunt.htm
        </a>

        Don't forget your rewards!
        Increased 100 piepoints per $ spent plus 5 featured prize entries
        whenever you make a purchase through a link in this newsletter!
        Submit your purchases here and include the word newsletter in the
        comments section
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/purchaseform.htm

        what can you get with your piepoints??? Take a look at all the
        awesome items you could bid on at the piepoint auction with your
        points and no money needed!!!!
        http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?action=all&user=piemomma
        action=all&user=piemomma">aol</a>

        Interested in becoming a Piepointer? You can learn more here-it's
        free!
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/piepoints.htm

        Money Maker Updates

        Todays trivia answers

        PCHPoints
        The Lat
        http://www.pchpoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
        ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

        Luckypoints
        1959
        http://www.luckypoints.com/?ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
        ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

        Memolink
        JACKIE GLEASON
        http://www.memolink.com/

        Creationrewards
        2
        http://www.creationsrewards.net/join.asp?referid=200

        SavingsRegisterRewards
        Gnocchi
        http://www.SavingsRegisterRewards.com/?
        ReferralEmail=chevelle@...
        ReferralEmail=chevelle@...">aol</a>

        SearchCactus.com
        projector
        writing
        Elvis
        Las Vegas Weddings
        Please use referrer ID: 500
        http://tinyurl.com/q1bs

        Milesource
        referral name: lolatu
        Martin Van Buren
        A Constitutional Monarchy
        South Central Colorado
        Lacey Chabert
        Thomas S Foley
        Newt Geingrich
        http://www.milesource.com/

        Remember to get your daily reward points!!
        These are the ones I try to never forget to get, The easy and quick
        points you can get daily.
        http://www.computermoneymakers.com/dailypts.htm

        Want More Freebies and Deals?
        Subscribe to The Cache News- A Free Daily Newsletter featuring
        freebies, contests, couponing & refunding information,shopping,
        crafts & kids fun !
        http://tinyurl.com/kyht

        Have a great day!
        Beth
        "Have you hugged someone today?"
        To ensure unfiltered delivery of this newsletter, please
        add "bkorte2000"
        (chevelle@...) to your address book.

        If you enjoy this newsletter please tell your friends :) it's an easy
        and free way to support Todays Finds-they can sign up here-
        http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/join
        link</a>

        To unsubscribe from this newsletter send an email from the email you
        received the newsletter at to todaysfinds-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        or go to the group homepage and unsubscribe from there
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysfinds/