Visit my Netlog profile

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      Visit my Netlog profile

         Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here.

      Christina King
      female - 39 years old
      Wisconsin

      1 friend
        Hi!

      I created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I'd like to add you as a friend to show this to you. You first need to register on Netlog!
      Afterwards you can create your own profile.

        Take a look

      Cheers,
      Christina

        Is the button above not displayed well?
      Click here, or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.
      http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04NDU2MjgwOTImbD02JmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMTkyNjg5Njk3OSUyNmklM0RoOTU_

      Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here . Netlog NV/SA - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium.
      BE0859635972 - abuse-en@...