Toad for DB2 Beta Yahoo Group has been moved

  • hilker_quest
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 6:26 AM
      NOTICE:  This Yahoo Group is being discontinued in favor of our online community forums.  We have been unsuccessful in our attempt to mirror posts between the community forums and Yahoo Groups.

      In the interest of providing you the best service and community experience, all future posts should be made thru the Toad for DB2 Beta community forum.  Click here to visit the community forum now  .   If you do not already have a Toad for DB2 community account, you will need to create an account to post to the forum.

      We sincerely regret any inconvenience this change causes but look forward to your continued participation on the Toad for DB2 Beta community forum.