Re: small request

  • hans.hauer@fbva.bmlf.gv.at
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
      Like that too.
      And how about a "close ALL EXCEPT the current (DBA) session" option?

      best regards Hans Hauer

      --- In toad@y..., "Jan Van Stalle" <jan.van.stalle@v...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a small change request which might enhance the 'end
      connection' menu
      > item.
      >
      > In the current version (7) there are two menu-items (end
      connection - and -
      > end all connections). Typically, you want to end a connection; the
      dialogbox
      > is displayed and then you realize that you want to end all
      connections; so
      > you will have to close the window and select the 'end all
      connections' menu.

      > A better (?) way would be:
      >
      > one menu-item: end connection
      > the dialogbox with a list of all active connections is displayed
      > a button 'end connection' which will terminate the selected
      connection
      > one more button with 'end all connections'
      > a close button
      >
      > having two menus is no longer necessary.
      >
      > Kind regards,
      >
      > Jan
    • Meltser, George
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2002
        I use Tools/SGA Trace/Optimization quite a lot and found it very useful. The only problem is that the field "Only statements with this many executions" is limited to 3 digits. In the real world we have millions of executions for some queries and i would like to be able to shrink the output as much as i can. Is it possible to increase it to lets say 7 digits?

        Thanks.

        PS. I use Toad Beta 7.4.5.14