Saving editor contents

  • JMurray@edgars.co.za
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi all,

      In the SQL editor, when I click the button to save the editor contents to a file
      on disk, it sometimes just doesn't respond.
      Nothing happens.

      When I go into Toad afresh and enter text and then click the "save as" button,
      it always works.
      The problem seems to arise if I have had Toad open for a while or have been
      doing alot of different statements in the SQL editor.
      I cannot pinpoint exactly when the button goes offline but it happens often.

      Does anyone else know the problem that I am talking about or have a solution for
      it?

      Thanks
      Jonathan