[toad] Pre-selection of tablename

  • Stephan Born
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1998
      Dear Toadman,

      I like you product very much, and i often use the 'Column name
      select'-feature
      in the editor (second icon from right). Would it be possible to
      implement a pre-selection
      of the table-name in accordance to the table-name under the text-cursor
      of the editor?
      It would speed up the edititing of code very much.

      Thank you.

      Regards,
      Stephan Born

      Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Stephan Born | "beusen" Systeme GmbH
      fon: +49 30 549932-17 | Landsberger Allee 392
      fax: +49 30 549932-21 | 12681 Berlin
      mailto:stephan.born@... | Germany