TOAD vs. Rapid SQL

  • georgemeltser
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      Dear All,

      I am trying to make TOAD a standard to access our Oracle Databases and one of the users mention that TOAD does not have one feature that Rapid SQL has: the ability to display the results from two queries in the grid:

      Does TOAD have something like this?

      Regards,
      George

    • mlerch2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
        Hi George-

        Please move over to ToadWorld. This board has been Read Only for awhile now, I'm not sure how posts are working. Once you move your post over to ToadWorld I'll remove these two messages so the board closing message remains the last one.

        Thanks,
        Mark