RE: [toad] Working with Subversion

  • Reed, David A.
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2013

      Norm:

      I went into the editor and opened a file in my working directory. The icons did become active.  I have more questions, but I will go through Stephen’s response before asking them.

      Thanks,

      Dave

      Message 2 of 9 , May 9, 2013
        Hi Stephen,

        I gave just read your long email to David. Lots if goodies there by the look of things.

        On thing though, if Tortoise is installed, I don't think the SVN command line is installed. Unless it changed recently if course, Tortoise has the SVN libraries compiled in. It doesn't call out to the svn.exe utility.

        I need to check the latest Tortoise to be 100% sure, so don't quote me just yet!

        Cheers,
        Norm. [TeanTinBed]

        Sent from my HTC

        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 2013
          Evening David,

          Stephen knows much more than I do, so take his word over mine!

          Cheers,
          Norm. [TeamT]

          Sent from my HTC

            Message 5 of 9 , May 9, 2013
              You are too kind, thanks.

              I've forgotten what it is I have forgotten!

              Cheers,
              Norm.

              Sent from my HTC