SVN and TOAD 11.6.1 (BUG???)

  • nr_mendes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi all,

      I think i saw a pussycat... "sorry just kiding" :0)

      I think i've found a bug related with svn and toad - team coding.

      1 - You have to have a package open on the editor but with the status "Available";

      2 - Then you open a new sql editor

      3 - Then you Copy the code from Package Body

      4 - And then you Paste it on the new Editor and... "Voilá" it stays "Available" and not "Uncontroled".

      Regards,
      NM
    • Stephen Beausang
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013

        Thanks for catching Nelson, I will put it on my list.

        Stephen