Quiet in here, I was just thinking, but suddenly remembered ....

  • Norman Dunbar
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
      Of course, it's Labor Day in the USA isn't it.

      Hope you noticed I spelt it wrongly, just for you! ;-)

      Enjoy your holiday.

      --
      Cheers,
      Norm. [TeamT]
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
        Norm

        If its too quiet ..i can lend you a tape of my grandkids on an average holiday..which will definitely wake up ANY living soul (provided they have their hearing aid switched on!)

        As far as Labour Day goes...This is an american concoction for Local, State and Federal workers to get yet ANOTHER free paid holiday..
        be advised...not all of them have the day off..Air Traffic Controllers dont have the day off

        as for me I have to catch my flight to to the States. ..so I'll give you a topic ...
        The Worlds Most Powerful Woman:
        Hollary Clinton or Angela Merkel

        discuss!

        Greetings from the future home of Julian Assange
        Martin Gainty
        Porfavor...no altere o interruptir esta communicacion..Gracias
        Please...do not alter o interrumpt this communication..Thank You

        To: toad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012

          We only get yet another free holiday in our attempts to catch up with countries where people get a month off day one on a job (and take all 4 weeks at once) and get to retire between 50 and 55 J

          From: toad@...
          Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:25:06 +0100

          Of course, it's Labor Day in the USA isn't it.

          Hope you noticed I spelt it wrongly, just for you! ;-)

          Enjoy your holiday.

          --
          Cheers,
          Norm. [TeamT]

        • Lovelady, Dennis E.
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012

            A whole extra day.  Wow.  (Note the lack of exclamation point.)

            Just a couple dozen more or so and we can be on our way to catching up with Europe vacationing the whole blessed month of August!

            Sheesh!  J

            From: toad@...
            Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:25:06 +0100

            Of course, it's Labor Day in the USA isn't it.

            Hope you noticed I spelt it wrongly, just for you! ;-)

            Enjoy your holiday.

            --
            Cheers,
            Norm. [TeamT]

            DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.