What is VKernel?

  • SCHROEDER, NATHAN E (AG/1000)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      I just got a lovely note apparently from “Vinny Smith, CEO of Quest Software (vkernel@...),” in which he hails me as a “Valued VKernel Customer.” I’ve never heard of VKernel, although I think I’m a valued Toad/Quest customer. Whoever manages his Email broadcasts needs to review their addressee lists a bit better.

      Nate Schroeder
      Enterprise Services - Data Management Team
      Monsanto Company
      800 N. Lindbergh Blvd. B2SB - Saint Louis, MO - 63167
      314-694-2592

      This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled
      to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and
      all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

      All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto, including its
      subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
      Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
      this e-mail or any attachment.

      The information contained in this email may be subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States, potentially
      including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions regulations issued by the U.S. Department of
      Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC).  As a recipient of this information you are obligated to comply with all