Suggestion

  • barry_chase@papajohns.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 4:52 AM
      Although I do like TOAD far better than SQL*Station, I do miss one feature
      that would be nice to bring back. When you are in a sql edit window and
      more than one query is listed there, it would be nice if you could execute
      all 3 queries and a tabbed result detail would appear below where only one
      results currently. We have a few sanity queries that we run periodically,
      and it would be a time saver and handy if we could see the results of all 3
      at the same time.

      Also, has anyone tried running an anonymous pl/sql block in the sql edit
      window ? Does it work ?
    • gareth.price@orange.co.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2003
        Would it be possible to have the create insert for all rows option on the right
        click menu for views as well as tables.

        Thanks

        Gareth

        Important.
        Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person and
        may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this
        communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you
        in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to
        anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

        Monitoring/Viruses
        Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
        legislation. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
        attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
        computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

        Orange PCS Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in England No
        2178917, with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park,
        Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.
      • John Dorlon
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 2003
          it's already there....

          sb->views->select one or more->right click->Save as.

          -John

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
            In elder version it was a useful option: when select a procedure from
            a package from pop-up, all parameters of procedure was written in
            editor.

            I think than is a good idea to have possibility to set this
            configuration. Other useful option is when I can choose to put
            parameter with association operator.

            Thanks