Off Topic:Oracle Sharepoint

  • gerald.novak@thomsonreuters.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010

      Forgive the apparent title misnomer…

      We have a Oracle 11 environment used for non-transactional analysis.

      We have inherited a SQL Server environment that has a wonderful process based on Sharepoint and Presentation Point as well as SQL Server.

      I would like to migrate the SQL Server to Oracle. The code shouldn’t be a problem, but is there any type of replacement product for SQL Server’s Sharepoint?

      I’m not very familiar with SQL Server and was wondering if anyone had a potential suggestion that I could research.

      Thanks

      Jerry