RE: [toad] TOAD version vs. ORACLE version

  • amin
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 31, 2008

      That could be the case steve, caz I am using 10g

      Message 2 of 27 , Jan 5, 2009
        >> why Office 2007 does not work properly on Windows 95

        So.... no chance of it working on Windows 3.11?

        Just kidding ;)

        I hope everyone's holidays were quite restful!

        RAS

        PLEASE NOTE:
        This communication, including any attached documentation,
        is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed,
        and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information.
        Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents
        please contact us immediately so we may correct our records.
        Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply.
        Thank you.
      • jaginphact
        Message 3 of 27 , Jan 5, 2009
          --- In toad@yahoogroups.com, amin wrote:

          > I am using TOAD 7.6. It has a very cumbersome bug. Sometimes if
          delete query
          > is run mistakenly and I ROLLBACK the command, it will not and all
          the data
          > is gone.
          >

          > Can you guys please help resolving the issue

          I still use 7.6 from time to time and I've seen this a lot. I'm pretty
          hard on TOAD. I reboot my XP machine once a month at most and I
          typically run 15 to 30 or more windows in each of three TOAD
          instances. I'm not sure of my number of windows open record, but I've
          been past all the lower case lettered windows into what appeared to be
          ASCII graphics characters. ;)

          After TOAD has been open a while, with many windows open, clicking the
          Rollback button will sometimes not do anything. It wasn't committed,
          it's just that the COMMIT and ROLLBACK buttons don't always do what
          they should.

          To get around this, I simply enter a COMMIT or ROLLBACK in the SQL
          window and then F9. After being burned by this a few times, I just
          quit using the buttons and issue the explicit commands in the SQL window.

          John