[toad] Re: Happy Y2K and new freeware

  • Chalon Didier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      "Why, yes, I do think someone must have been assigned the Y2K-checking of
      the NORAD Access and Authorization Roster and Gates Hold system. Anyway,
      they surely do have can-openers in there, don't they? Big ones, I mean..."
      :-)

      Yet another load of thanks for your continuous support to all those poor
      lonesome developers out there...
      And to all who missed (part of) the Millenium Celebration due to "working
      because of this particular holiday", may I suggest a supplemental
      celebration now that it appears we did survive the Infamous Bug after
      all?... FYI: that's what we're currently working on right here at this time.
      The celebration, I mean!

      HANY2K - Didier