[toad] Enhancement request: Multiple connexion with 1 click

  • erwan.duroselle@ratp.fr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hi all,

      I always connect myself to the same 4 databases.
      So, I'd love to have the possibility to open several connections with one click.

      Ex: in the LOGIN window, I would select my 4 connexions in the list, using CTRL
      or SHIFT, and then click OK.
      The behaviour would be the same as if I had connected 4 times, using this login
      window.

      => Does this feature exist yet?

      => if not, is someone else interested?

      Thanks for this great product .

      Erwan

      ( using ToadFree 6.1.11.1.g)
    • Wade@LLNL
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
        Yes, I'd CERTAINLY like to see the same thing. Moreover, I'd like to see
        TOAD remember which set I'd last clicked from TOAD execution to execution
        (no need to name them; just bold/shadow/darken/whatever the DBs I'd last
        selected) so I just have to say connect me to that same set again.

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=toad&m=1