RE: [toad] Concern about passwords for Project Manager FTP

  • Gregory Liss
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 10:37 AM
      Ian,
      Great request. You are correct that the server passwords are just as
      critical (sometimes more so) as the Oracle passwords. Unfortunately,
      we're nearing the end of the dev cycle for the next version so I don't
      think I can get it in, but it's been logged as an enhancement for the
      next version.

      Thanks for the input,

      Greg