Toad is installed on the Citrix server

  • vvetri74
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 9:31 PM
      Hi All,

      1. While accessing TOAD through Citrix server, if one user
      configures some settings in the TOAD, can it be made not available
      for other login user? Or is the possible to retian individual user
      settings ?

      I read the below from Toad's website
      "Toad is installed on the Citrix server, and individual user
      settings are maintained on each client machine. Individual user
      settings and properties files are maintained in the user's settings
      file: C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\Application Data\Quest
      Software\Toad "

      Does it mean that user settings are saved in the individual user's
      machine and the same will be applied when they access TOAD through
      citrix server ? And if we restrict anything being written from or
      to Citrix server, then it is not possible ?

      Any hep on this will be highly appreciated.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Vetrivel
    • Jeff Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Each OS user gets their own set of options. All options are stored on the citrix server by default.