RE: [toad] Toad Tuner Question

  • Linda Mayforth
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2006
      I want to know how Jeff gets that Select sequence on the left hand pane in SQL Modeler.  How do I see that nice select from blah blah, on the left side?  I like it.

      >>> "Jeff Smith" <jeff.smith@...> 6/30/2006 11:40 am >>>

      Time to upgrade, we got a new version of toad and a new version of the tuner available that handles that just fine.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
        I and every other user get it when we upgrade to version 8.6, thanks to the hard work of Raja & Co.

        -jeff

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
          he's simply using typical window MDI application behavior and showing two windows side-by-side

          if you mean the ANSI join syntax or being able to see the generated query in the SQL Modeler while you drag-and-drop - both were added in toad 8.6